What's new

ACT [ Ishigaki ] [ 石垣] PASSION MORTALE! / PASSION MORTALE!完成版 RE209805 RJ209805

Cheesecakeman

Reputation score
so figured out something in the gallery. You don't click the pictures themselves to see that scene/option you gotta like like 3 feet to the left of it and sometimes above...cause you know. Fun.

Side note:
I see people asking for a save will upload mine in a moment.

Edit: Here is the save

Last edited:

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Welp. This is just a... genuinely terrible game.

The past games in the series were, uh, let's say 'hit or miss' gameplay wise, progressively getting more obnoxious as the series continued, but this one takes the cake for being legitimate garbage gameplay wise. Wind and Dark statuses are both just used to annoy the fuck out of the player and often paired with enemies, FUCKING SPIKES, and timing in a way that makes for very unfair and cheap damage and deaths. I actually had a bit of fun with the last two playing through (not a lot - but it was an interesting challenge at times) whereas this one I gave up somewhere in the 4th or 5th area, I forget, and used a savegame to view the gallery. Levers especially need to burn in hell. And those FUCKING spikes, jesus christ, ruining your invincibility move and showing up fucking everywhere, and that was BEFORE the goddamn floor and ceiling were perma-spikes forcing you to use the HORRIBLE flying system for everything.

The gallery was a huge disappointment for me as well. The circle has always reused animations to a fair degree but at least they had a decent variety of reused animations, ex. in the first game the banshee and foxgirl had pretty similar sex animations, but who cares, there are 5 million other girls with other animations, and especially in the 2nd game each boss typically had 2-4 major animation sets. With far fewer total girls this time around and even worse reusage, and way too many of them just being some riff on "lol they jack off your futa succubutt" I struggled to find any reason to actually care. And while this last bit is purely personal preference rather than any kind of objective fact, I really didn't like how almost no one really looked like they were enjoying themselves. Curious at most for many. Nor was I a fan of the jacking-you-off riff, it's just lazy as fuck and I don't find it particular hot in the first place.

Was also very displeased that the top vs sub dynamic changed SO little in most animations - previously both your and the enemy's expressions changed, now... just the enemy, and usually not by much.

Oh yeah, and at least for me the gallery is LAGGY AS FUCK, it's not like the other two were completely perfect in that regard but I didn't have to wait 3-5 seconds for each girl to load.

I still have Wonderful Day and Mirror Image downloaded and come back to them occasionally, but this shitfest of a game is liable to disappear forever from my hard drive next time I do a cleaning.

Nonetheless, thank you to all in topic who shared the game and their saves!

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's already been said, but it's worth saying 100 times more: The gameplay is pure agony. It's as if the developer tried to make the most frustrating mechanics possible, and if that was their goal, then they couldn't have been more successful. Ironically, I found the no flight zone the most enjoyable because the flight mechanic is raw sewage, so not having to deal with it brought the game closer to a game that was meant to be played, rather than suffered through. Not quite there, but as close as it got.

The previous games didn't reinvent the wheel, but they had good quality animations and the gameplay at least held your attention without acting as too much of a barrier between the good stuff. And with so few games like this, featuring a subby futa protagonist getting raped by dommy girls, the only goal their gameplay needs to hit is "not bad enough to ruin the art". And they missed by a landslide. I definitely suggest simply using a save, and only trying to genuinely play through a level if you have some insatiable curiosity about where all the hate is coming from.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Futa-on-female is my prime fetish, and though I wish the roles were reversed in these games (female protagonist, primarily futa enemies) it's close enough and the art is good enough to satisfy/intrigue me.
That said, yeah, while I was never a huge fan of the gameplay in the previous two games, it was never bad enough to completely take me out of it.. unlike this one.
I didn't find the wind stages as annoying as others, but the light-switch stage.. particularly at the end where you had to chain them in a certain amount of time just caused me to quit. I'll agree with another sentiment that I actually -liked- the no-fly stages because the flight mechanic is just that bad.. like a shitty version of Flappy Bird.

I'll assume there'll be an update down the line that adds more stages and enemies (like they did in the previous games), but I'm not exactly looking forward to them.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is 5-1 bugged or am I missing something? I got to the chain-light area, but the switch I need to start the chain is behind one of those metal....wall...things, so I can't go back to start it, and I can't advance without it. Is Retry my only option now?

UPD: Welp - died, hit "Retry", now all the jumper platforms are active, but there are NO switches to hit, and the area ahead is still barred. I suspect this is the "if you die at the wrong place"...place mentioned earlier in the thread. Restarted the game (yay for stage selection)....and the switches past the first one past the wall can't be targeted even if the first switch is still active (lights are on).

Last edited:

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone would be so kind as to upload/send me a PM with the link? I was away, sadly, and the link expired D:

EDIT: Nevermind! The torrent sites got my back.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
link on post number 22 down. can someone reup the link or pm me one?

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the game's been updated with an English translation. I know it isn't a terribly good game, but does anyone happen to have the latest version?