Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ235848_img_main.jpg

URL:
Title: 蒼月忍法帖 桔梗の章
Release Date: Oct. 9, 2018
Tags: SM・敗北陵辱 (Defeat H)・輪姦(reap)・売春(prostitution)・淫法がメイン(sexy ninjutsu)。
Desc.:
Here is a new ninja girl game from a new circle. 20CG that looks fairly well drawn.
Virgin Run possible. If you lose, you can get sent to dungeon... There is "graphical H attack", but no real combat H mechanics...

Town Menu:
1539215914479.png
First option let you investigate the area and find things.
2nd option is talk. Later on, you can use this to talk to merchants, etc.
3rd option is move, you can choose which battle map to explore.

At lower right, pressing 1539215251450.png will let you setup your character's stats and skills.
First tab set your stats: (translations in white)
1539215548796.png

2nd tab 1539215718709.png let you learn skills. The skills correspond to the icons above. The last one (lips icon) is the H skill. Each skill takes 3 points to max. You unlock more skills as your character levels up.
1539215633681.png

The last tab is ninja tools:
1539215774228.png

The first 2 items heal HP, 3rd & forth Heals MP. 5th is Smoke bomb and the rest are shurikens.

In combat, it only shows one enemy at a time. Use the upper left (red sqaure to switch target). Translations of action menu in lower right:
1539216744780.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Already finished the game, and for the love of God, someone please tell me how to get the 3rd scene (its supposed to be the one where she is done from behind).

Below attached with my save (all skill open and almost all H scene open bar the 3rd scene).

Several things I wanna point out are:

- The game itself is a pretty standard RPG, I really like the battle where instead seeing full view of the heroine, we got to see her from behind, also the grid map system is great idea but can be better.

- The H content is kinda lacking but the art superb, and sadly the H skills is pretty meh and very useless to invest (its mostly status related)

- Sadly no damaged costume, the only damaged costume available was after the 1st boss, and that was pretty much we travelling the dungeon level without anything happen.

- The clone jutsu instead is the best skill to invest early on since its gives you a chance to avoid the attacks

- The prostitution only have 2 scene, and only reward you money once.

Overall its a pretty decent game, I spend 3 hours and almost all content is unlocked, just need someone to tell me where on earth the 3rd scene.

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^
At first map you will def lose , and then you escaped from jail something
And then you will finaly can play for real. Lose to samurai and you will get 3'rd scene

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
^
At first map you will def lose , and then you escaped from jail something
And then you will finaly can play for real. Lose to samurai and you will get 3'rd scene
Oh wow that's it, Fckin' finally got all the scene, here's the latest save with all scene unlocked.

Btw, yes you are supposed to lose the 1st boss, but technically you can kill it (just max your clone first, and then raise either your physical stat or sword skill), using item and clone skill wont waste your turn so you can use clone, heal HP&MP at the same time.

In fact almost all enemy can be defeated this way, the last boss was particularly easy with clone skill.

Attachments

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^
Not worth the effort tho , still forced to get the H scene/lose. And on Ninjutsu there is a skill with 0 MP which restore full HP and MP but can only be use once per battle(Can be use multiple time per map). Pretty much OP

On some town , you can against the Ninja endlessly on 2'nd option. Took about 59 lv to maxed all the skill . I got around 600+ HP and 60 MP. Perhaps can go beyond(?)

Not sure what is the lvl cap. Is it 99 or beyond dat..... Welp I'm too lazy to find out~

IMO gameplay is OK , but kinda short game. Ninjutsu skill are better than Taijutsu/Sword/Tools. Since they didn't cost HP and even have AOE.
Also clone didn't take a turn
Ninjutsu is too broken...

OP
W

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@nrevolve Where do you unlock 1-3 (row one, third one from the left). I am still missing that one :p

@Larcx
Different people has different play style :) I went with the sword route and it work out just fine. Upgrading the first sword skill increase your basic attack's dmg. You can reach the first boss and have max sword skill/clones just by killing every enemies in the stage. This also let you conserve the MP for clones during the boss fight. All it takes is just 1 healing potion :) You get extra gold and exp for the effort.

The 2nd sword skill is a counter, and is great for the boss fight in the blacksmith store.

The 3rd one is the most destructive single target attack (great against lone demons in late game).

Also, there should be 4 prostitution scenes if I remember correctly, 2 in the first town with the black smith, 2 more in another town town with the wooden houses.

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@nrevolve Where do you unlock 1-3 (row one, third one from the left). I am still missing that one :p
Also, there should be 4 prostitution scenes if I remember correctly, 2 in the first town with the black smith, 2 more in another town town with the wooden houses.
the third is in this map:

2018-10-13_120337.jpg

Hmm maybe I forgot, but iirc, the 4th, 5th is from the prostitution scene, maybe the 8th and 9th also?

sad that the main boss only have 1 scene, the chick looks hot,