What's new

SIM [ぺぺろんちーの / peperoncino] バージン・ロード / Virgin Lode (RJ198014)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [ぺぺろんちーの] バージン・ロード Virgin Lode

Went and listed how to get each girl to appear/ending condition in the OP based on the link Harleyquin13 posted

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Went and listed how to get each girl to appear/ending condition in the OP based on the link Harleyquin13 posted
The missing ending has been identified and conditions given. Might want to update your first post with the details.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The missing ending has been identified and conditions given. Might want to update your first post with the details.
:V done.

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Decided to buy the english version and share it here gotten plenty of good partial/full translations from this site so wanna give something back

just remove the spaces (no idea if we can copy paste working link to a download)

EDIT:go to my next reply for the latest link to the game

Last edited:

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The convert command seems to be broken in the english version.
Every time i pick convert, it always says sending them to brothel.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Decided to buy the english version and share it here gotten plenty of good partial/full translations from this site so wanna give something back

just remove the spaces (no idea if we can copy paste working link to a download)

h t t p s ://mega.nz/#!yB1lAZJJ!qbpn82fwLKx8Qj xcQ5SIls2tRkaLs7p9doLLpt7wq7k
You, my good sir, are a saint in your returns to the community. I wish I was as great of a person as you. Sadly, I am a poor af college student.

isabbah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

English version updated yesterday. I guess they fixed the convert/brothel bug that made like half of the scenes unreachable but I haven't tried it yet.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they need proofreading for their English translation ... ;)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Glad I'm not the only one to think so. I mean, I'm grateful for any translation, but this one was only slightly better than a machine translation, if it wasn't already one. :/

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad I'm not the only one to think so. I mean, I'm grateful for any translation, but this one was only slightly better than a machine translation, if it wasn't already one. :/
Usually when H-Game producer in Japan announce English version from their release (at their place, not via steam or other Western company) their translation is bad ...
it seems they use part of machine translation without proofreading it ... or having really bad proof reading ...

I'm still grateful a bit tough (I can't dissect the game to do partial or any translation in it) ...

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Proofreading from who? There aren't exactly anyone in the group who knows English and it would make absolutely no sense for them to go through the trouble of learning English just to cater to a small group of English speakers who pirate their games instead of buying it. Just be glad that you get to pirate an English version that DEFINITELY better than machine translation.

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the updated Version of the game h t t p s ://mega.nz/#!zR8TgCIT!63gdXASuwoZcMuDIkhGrUL5P5msb2E542tyn9nk0_K0
as always just remove the spaces

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Proofreading from who? There aren't exactly anyone in the group who knows English and it would make absolutely no sense for them to go through the trouble of learning English just to cater to a small group of English speakers who pirate their games instead of buying it. Just be glad that you get to pirate an English version that DEFINITELY better than machine translation.
they actually know English a bit ...
as "Emerald_Gladiator" says, "a bit better than machine translation" ...
means someone checking the english translation, but not fully comprehend the English translation ...
so they have at least some intent to sell to English gamer AND tried to make their translation a bit better ...
Here is the updated Version of the game h t t p s ://mega.nz/#!zR8TgCIT!63gdXASuwoZcMuDIkhGrUL5P5msb2E542tyn9nk0_K0
as always just remove the spaces
the date in data is exactly the same as before ? :confused:

Last edited:

Lokisama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

they actually know English a bit ...
as "Emerald_Gladiator" says, "a bit better than machine translation" ...
means someone checking the english translation, but not fully comprehend the English translation ...
so they have at least some intent to sell to English gamer AND tried to make their translation a bit better ...

the date in data is exactly the same as before ? :confused:
Was bit confused also but that's the new file i downloaded from the DL site unless i missed some kind of update download link it should be the latest one
Yep no matter which download link i press from the site its always the same version so that should be the latest one I did check it once i downloaded it and the Convert option still sends the girls to brothel I assume you might need a certain building for the Convert option to work properly

EDIT:Just checked and the Japanese version is actually 3MB bigger than the English version so i assume the update hasent hit the English client yet? even thou in the store page it says that its been updated

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

An upgrade patch (showing at least 2 new girls) is coming up soon.
(DLSite say early August, from tomorrow-next weekend)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh , so I wanna ask
What's the difference in new update compare to old one?
One that I would like to have is the option to sell all things rather than clicking them one by one:confused:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm hoping they actually fix their translation at some point because this machine shit is a major let down. I can barely understand what's being said half the time. Glad I decided to try this out before buying it at least, I would be mad as hell if I had paid for this.

OrisueKing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The upgrade patch release on dlsite

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you apply the patch?
The game version is still 1.17