What's new

SIM [ぺぺろんちーの / peperoncino] バージン・ロード / Virgin Lode (RJ198014)

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I updated the game to version 1.17.8.1, but when i copy the 2nd patch to the game folder it reverts back to version 1.17.7.11.
Can anybody help?

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I kept getting stab ending.
Anyone know how to make Aria not hate me so much?

llXLll

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, been playing this game for a while now, and here's some things people didn't mention or I just missed on previous posts...

Aria stab end - Apparently you'll get this ending if you do too many "good" actions like donating to the poor and preaching, I usually just keep recruiting stuff so I have no risk of getting this ending.

Some endings like Cardinal end, Extravagance King end are only triggered when you get to 50 days, while Pope, Heresy and Virgin Lode are triggered as soon as you meet the conditions.

Whenever you choose to imprisomn a girl you will ALWAYS get attacked that turn troops also may be stronger depending on the girl, sometimes they also come from the LEFT, so you should be prepared...

The JP version has DLCs for 4 new heroines, there's torrents for those DLCs on sukubei nyaa if anyone is looking for it... You just have to copy the .xp3 files on the same folder the game is. What I found out about the heroines:

Loli scholar(?) - Appears when preaching, you need a school, she confesses at 90 faith and marries when you have a academy.

Eyepatch Nun - Appears when hunting for heretics, you need a brothel constructed for the event to occur. Faith needs to be over 100~for her to confess. Marries when you get a church(third type).

Heroine looking: She appears automatically between turn 34-35, you need one of the best towers in game to have her appear, confesses at 100+ Faith and 5 barracks for her to marry

Empress looking: Appears when doing the "holy water" action(middle topmost), you need a mansion, she confesses at 200 faith and marries when you have 4 mansions up

If anyone has any information to add or correct feel free to point it out, I'll edit this post for easier reading.

Edit 1: Figured out most of the conditions

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know that this Game is old but does anyone know what I need to to for Elemene the Witch?
According to some guide I need to build 2 Markets but I have 4 now and nothing happened xD

I also get her to confess and everything.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know that this Game is old but does anyone know what I need to to for Elemene the Witch?
According to some guide I need to build 2 Markets but I have 4 now and nothing happened xD

I also get her to confess and everything.
Appearance, Town, Guard Tower built, Pagan Hunting
Confession, more than 60 hammer (Shields), Buy guards or towers
Marriage, 2 markets

Thats the requirement.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, I have done this already but still no marriage event.
Guess I bugged out or something.

Still thanks though ,)

llXLll

Lurker
Reputation score
IIRC, you can get a marriage stuck forever if you funfill the conditions for 2 girls at the same time, so best way to avoid it, is discover one girl per time.

GoldGame

Reputation score
i cri from this translation how i wish i knew enaugh japanese to play this withouth translation

hunk417

Demon Girl
Reputation score
uncensored and english translate this 12 of april published by kagura games

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hope the Adventurer Inn can get greenlit too. Also, Peperonicino is having a new game. Hopefully released on april.

Shame the game will not come with it's DLCs.

And I hope it doesn't get removed by the taste police.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
All this time and I didn't even realize that Aria fights in the battle phase as well. She's one bloodthirsty little nun.