SIM Loli [ぺぺろんちーの] ゴブリンの巣穴 (RJ291561)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLSite link:
Demo available, game available to buy.

Description of Gameplay:
Goblin Slayer Breeding Simulation.

Simulation game where players control a nest of goblins. Goblins are instinctively bred to pillage, propagate and prosper; players are responsible for paving the way of a lone goblin survivor of a lair massacre on the path to forming a goblin horde that lays waste to all and captures any female available for breeding the next generation.
In a parody of nature documentaries, a female narrator with the impassive voice describes how goblins venture out from their lair to pillage parties. Any unlucky victim of a goblin raiding party containing females will result in said females being dragged back to the goblin lair to be used as breeding vessels.
Goblin offspring will depend on the choice of goblin used to seed the vessel, however care must be taken to keep the sanity of captive females steady or else they will commit suicide when it reaches zero.
Raiding parties can be customised. Several "wings" of the raiding party are led by an "Alpha" unit which bestows a specific ability to the squad. In the same interface, defensive bands can be customised in a similar way to deal with intruding adventurers.
Players select a location to send raiding parties forth. If a party is discovered, combat ensues using a side-view RPG battle screen. Players win if the opposition HP hits zero. Battlefield loot is claimed, captured females are raped and then taken back to the lair to serve as breeding vessels.
Items captured in the battlefield can range from items to give to goblins to equip, trap ingredients to aid defence of the goblin lair and even specific types of food to keep breeding vessels sane.

Controls:
Mouse-driven. The enter key can be used to skip the dialogue lines.

Description of Story:
Anyone who's followed the Goblin Slayer Light Novel series will instinctively recognise this game as a parody, but the players are now in charge of the goblins. Every single goblin unit is based on the Goblin Slayer depictions, although the difference here is the females are actually given names in addition to their medieval fantasy RPG classes. Players will either lead the Goblin nest to be the scourge of civilization, or see it wiped out like all of the other goblin lairs that have come before it.

There are a lot of heroines in this game, and some of them are definitely loli. Unusually for a Peperoncino game, the tags 鬼畜 and 異種姦 are applied. Expect lots of brutal monster rape in this parody/homage to the Goblin Slayer franchise.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
"I was in deep cover, posing as a lowly goblin warrior, at first they didn't accept me; because I was 5 foot 9 and couldn't speak their language. But in time I integrated, I took on a goblin as my wife despite the fact that there are no goblin women. Worked my way up to chieftain. Eventually we waged war on another goblin tribe. Never seen so many tiny goblin arms waving around. The bloodshed was unimaginable. I lost my goblin wife; every goblin I knew died. The tunnels overflowed with goblin blood OHHHH BEST DAY OF MY GODDAMN LIFE... Anyways watertown, goblin slaying, Swooord maiden gotta go" - Goblin Slayer.
I hope we get to wage war on other goblin tribes and steal their breeders.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Peperoncino and goblins? I'm in!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Perhaps use Locale Emulator? Judging by your text boxes, W10 is a prick that foreign language like japanese in the data file will end up 'gibberish.'

So...how does the breeding mechanic work?
Does keeping the girls stamina high produce more or better goblins?
Or do i just continuously re-breed from generation to another generation?

I can feed the girls human meat to drop their 'sanity'. Obviously it will make them commit suicide but it gives female meat that can enhance a 'training' unit stats by reasonable amounts depending on 'rarity' of the heroine.

I am kinda gated by the 'dark elf' and town due to my lack of higher tier goblins and grunts. Not to mention the loot obtained isn't enough to feed a fair number of desired units.

I really need the location that gives Attack and Defense Food.

Game wants you to start over many times.
Also, after a game over you get to carryover your run to the next, as well as increasing the difficulty which will 'improve the loot' but makes fights harder.

Could use a list of the spell effect each heroine provides.

Could only recall these off my head given how many times i breed on them.
'Farm girl' - Heal
'Twintail Red mage' - attack magic
Bandit/Thief Girl - 1.3x attack for 1 turn
Ninja - 1.5x attack magic.

Didn't really try the Witch and Elf magic.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm actually playing the game slow and steady and am not going to progress beyond the witch and samurai for now.

Breeding: Interbreed and the later generations of goblins will eventually have higher stats than their ancestors. Each girl has a particular stat which is passed down to the next generation. Each girl has a set chance of breeding a higher level of goblin, but it takes a lot of tries. The later the generation, the better the chances of a better litter (also depends on the type of stud used).

Feeding girls human meat is going to kill them. That's why the human meat is best fed to the baby goblins to improve their stats. Game recommends players pick a suitable goblin, give it three very juicy samples and then designate it as favourite. Favourite goblins don't go into the pack and can easily be found as studs or used as alphas. The food bonus has a chance of carrying over to subsequent generations, so it's usually best to pick three different stat lines and just go for the biggest bonus possible.

All Peperoncino games ask for multiple runs both to unlock the gallery and to gain the resources required to overcome various obstacles in the game.

Spells I've seen so far:

Pilgrim: Heal
Apprentice mage: Secret art of wood (1.0x magic rating offensive spell)
Thief: Entire army's attack rating improved by 1.3 for one turn.
Archer Elf: Wind (1.2x magic rating offensive spell)

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any one have Cheat game? Make girl dont drop Sannity or Something

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to raise affinity fast?
i already on 2x cicle,and get an same bad end no 2.(day 80)well since in prev game there is an end where we must get all girl affinity max.
the lastest heronie i get are elf queen,and the events to fight her at day 72.its imposibble for me to make her max affinity.
Does its need some item?or it can be unlocked before day 72?

scourged

Reputation score
anyone know how to raise affinity fast?
i already on 2x cicle,and get an same bad end no 2.(day 80)well since in prev game there is an end where we must get all girl affinity max.
the lastest heronie i get are elf queen,and the events to fight her at day 72.its imposibble for me to make her max affinity.
Does its need some item?or it can be unlocked before day 72?
I don’t know if you’ve new game+ yet but when I did briefly I saw the girls appearing waaaay faster than the first time.

Mick2000

Reputation score
can anyone give me a brief explanation of the goblin stat and how it works? aside from like 'Attack' 'Defend' and 'Magic Attack" i see several thing which i'm not sure what it is and how it works

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
I don’t know if you’ve new game+ yet but when I did briefly I saw the girls appearing waaaay faster than the first time.
i already recieve game over and choose to new game +,the difficult so far i choose normal and 1 star,does the encounter of heroine is have something to do with the diffcult?
mine is always in 10 days there is attack/defence event that have some heroine in it,now i am on my 62 days(the lastest are princess attack event and dark elf defence event).
i going to try higest difficult after this,but if someone already have save with full galery and all ending,bless you :D

in bellow 1 star difficult (you can choose it when reach game over and choose to take over (new game +))
the elf queen encounter i trigger at days 80(i focus on breed new soldier after day 70 till the end,so i did't capture the bishop)
and in 1 star difficult is trigger at days 70 and can fight in day 71,in 1 star difficult i manage to defeat the heroine the earlyer as possible (after 2nd event where we can fight her after it)
i going to do the 5 star difficult now.
i have some question,does sacrificeing the green goblin to death in war is only way to reduc the population?since i think after my goblin are 500 in total,we can't breed anymore.Does we can dismantle it or something? XD

Mick2000

Reputation score
i have some question,does sacrificeing the green goblin to death in war is only way to reduc the population?since i think after my goblin are 500 in total,we can't breed anymore.Does we can dismantle it or something? XD
form a suicide squad. no i'm serious, pick any goblin you wish to dispose (maybe a low goblin lord to dispose more goblin). then charge to the newest enemies
so apparently if you assault an enemy and fail, the said enemy still lost certain number of unit you kill, so if there's like 100 soldier and you send a suicide squad that manage to kill 30 soldier, next time you encounter them they only have 70 soldier.
not only it solve your overpopulation of goblin, it also solve the problem with huge battalion of enemy

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
can anyone give me a brief explanation of the goblin stat and how it works? aside from like 'Attack' 'Defend' and 'Magic Attack" i see several thing which i'm not sure what it is and how it works
For everyone else who is illiterate and won't use a translator that works with the KiriKiri engine:

統率 (Command): Maximum number of pack units which can accompany the alpha.
HP: Alpha unit hit points. If it hits zero, the wing is gone.
MP: Each spell uses 1MP when cast.
射程 (Range): Units with range 1 (goblin champions) NEED to be put in the front row or they cannot attack. Players can tell what the effective range is on the top of the battle interface.
攻撃力 (Attack): The alpha's attack power. Modified by the pack which follows it.
防御力 (Defence): The alpha's defence power. Modified by the pack which follows it.
魔力 (Magic): The alpha's magic attack strength. Offensive spell damage relies on this stat for damage calculation.

Last edited:

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
ok i already get 3 ending already
1.dead before 80 days
2.survive till 80 days but did;t achieve any ending criteria
3.???
4.human farm ending (survive till 80 days and get all girl affinity max (till chained)in the end i did't get The elf queen and the nercomancer girl maxed,but i still get it
5.???

i already get some hints about the 3 and 5 ending,one is like ending number 2 but archieve it without capturing diana(the blue hair knight girl),and the last one is get the elf queen max affinity(it say in the hints that she is hard to break<even with 20 days she still in 1st phase for me lol)

good things i keep an seperated safe file when i get the elf queen (days 37) let see if 40 days are enought to break her lol.
the more difficulty is the faster the heroine event trigger (the attack event and the defence event)
i already finished the 5 star,so far....just need to find good alpha(leader) and the minion choose green goblin,by doing that in the end my green goblin are less than 100 lol
so far for defence item
tab
1.is for healing the lower is the longer duration (turn)
2 is for defence(infincibe i gues) the lower the longer duration (turn)
3. is simple damage for all enemy the lower the longer duration (turn)
for the item in tab 2 its doest effecting all party,only indifidual.

Mick2000

Reputation score
ok i already get 3 ending already
1.dead before 80 days
2.survive till 80 days but did;t achieve any ending criteria
3.???
4.human farm ending (survive till 80 days and get all girl affinity max (till chained)in the end i did't get The elf queen and the nercomancer girl maxed,but i still get it
5.???
just want to add an ending i somehow found. haven't reach 80 days, the girl in armor (like a soldier chief) come to the lair and (rescue?) the ninja and samurai, both leave on a boat but the ending looks like they just become slave of the goblin again.
the hint says that i need to break the ninja and samurai to get this ending. not sure what else.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
just want to add an ending i somehow found. haven't reach 80 days, the girl in armor (like a soldier chief) come to the lair and (rescue?) the ninja and samurai, both leave on a boat but the ending looks like they just become slave of the goblin again.
the hint says that i need to break the ninja and samurai to get this ending. not sure what else.
I think that should be ending 3. Is it confirmed there are only 5 possible endings?