What's new

SIM [peperoncino] 冒険者の宿へようこそ! / Welcome to Adventurer Inn! (RJ220365)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the group that made Virgin Lode, here's an upcoming game that's also about fat ugly dude raping girls into pregnancy.

The synopsis is that you're the own of an inn aimed at adventurers.
And basically rape them in their sleep.

Your inn have essentially 3 values the girls judge it on, the look (decorations), the food, and informations.
The look and food can be improved by using items (look items last a few days, but food are one-day only) while information can be improved from both defeating dungeons and items.

When a girl (seem to random who shows up, but more girls are added into the list with progress in the map) visit, she'll decide whether to stay based on your inn's stat for that girl.
If she stay, you then have the option of drugging the food with either sleeping drug or aphrodisiac based on which visit this is.

After enough time raping them, they'll ask to work in your inn, giving some benefits, and the ending is based on which girls you've gotten.

Info:

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sleep sex? Count me in! Hope this game will also be translated like the previous one, but not using Google translation...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game it out now. Trial also available.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game is available on sukebei. Time to screw sleeping beauties. He he he...

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Update the same day as release
内容追加
周回時に素材辞典も引き継げるようになりました
Google Translation
Add content
Material dictionary can now be handed over at the time of orbit.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, grabbed this and turns out its a Kirikiri2 game. Figured I could translate the images and whatnot. Thus I extracted the data.xp3 renamed the data.xp3 and had the data folder in same folder and then pressed the exe as per usual AND...nothing. Game wouldn't boot up.
Anyone willing to giving me a hand here and find out how and why it doesn't run like this so I can partial it?

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did someone clear and got all the Scene? i only 1 girl left that spike hair girl with big sword, and 2 or 3 ED left, but already at 60th day, sigh

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did someone clear and got all the Scene? i only 1 girl left that spike hair girl with big sword, and 2 or 3 ED left, but already at 60th day, sigh
yeah me too... Already try 2 times, but still not get all the scene..

Anyone got full save? :D

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
better use upper right search, search japanese name or RJ number
For some reason, when I use your savedata, I can't full screen mode senpai. Why is that? Because different version or what? Hmm...

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its easier than virgin lode at least imo in gameplay mechanics. Hire merc, gather materials in dungeon, strengthen your shop and get maids.

Wonder will there be more girls for additional contents.

I seem to be missing a girl, though i probably get her once i unlock the previous ones. Hell.. even 'hero' and ninja came before her. Unless she is a special requirement.

Btw does unlocking the material list do anything? Also, where do i get more of the tier 3 'sex potion' i believe it requires some sort of blood as a material.

Also, what does the 4th town 'recruit' area do? Is it some sort of auction? Any missables? Over there?

TuTTuru

Reputation score
this game seems interesting. gonna have to give a shot sometime. though I dont really enjoy SLG stuff but art seems good and all so y not :p

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any clue to get ending 1 and 2? other than that mine is complete...

Mayonist

Reputation score
tier 3 'sex potion' from うわさの迷宮第2層 snake boss
4th town 'recruit' area add 1 powerful guy, price is random
How powerful is this guy is ? i always bought the 8000 cost army from the ship town because they give me more soldiers than the 4th town :/

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to get the last 2 event scenes (Fuck&Pregnant) for the heroines? I can't get any of these.
Every Heroines has 1st. scene Sleeping Pills, 2nd. scene Aphrodisiac, 3rd. scene Sleeping Pills (again) and 4th. scene Aphrodisiac... after these the next night you get an event where she joins the Inn as a maid... so i don't see how to get the scenes i am asking for....
Thanks in advance!

Mayonist

Reputation score
12, if get 8th girl is 24

go out for fight then wait few day
Thanks! good to know. Can you explain all of the girls's skill after they join our party though if you can :D ?.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Confused by this game. You can only fight in each area once? After the initial tutorial area battle in the first town, it seems to only be for buying minions? There's an option to buy for 100 each, and some option that takes 300 gold and seems to take one of your minions away.. I'm not seeing a way to battle/collect materials there again. The higher level areas require a TON of minions to fight, and I'm only getting like 200-600 gold a night. Is the game just a grind fest of trying to get enough money to move on to the next material area? This is pretty tragic if so. How lucky you are in the first fight changes things dramatically.

Also some option that brings you back to the inn from town and has a list of prices starting at 500, no idea what that does. How you can only go out to a town once a day is obnoxious too. Been reloading saves to try to test all the options. Out of nowhere, I just lost a bunch of minions too, no idea why. Why can you only bring 22 minions into the 2nd battle? The fuck is going on x.X

Guess it's meant to be pretty light on actual gameplay. Game isn't intuitive in the least if you don't speak the language, and no guides yet. Not sure it's worth even testing to figure this stuff out and grind money, it's pretty boring atm. The SLG tag should have been way more prominent in here, lol.

Seems we can't link to imgur images here anymore huh... Was going to try to explain all this crap, lol. Once you get that you can only do one thing outside the inn a day for some reason, it's more manageable. Everything is highly rng, all the purchased stuff usually has a minimum/maximum range that was confusing me at first.. Eventually the battle areas have difficulty levels added too, it seems.

Attachments

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Confused by this game. You can only fight in each area once? After the initial tutorial area battle in the first town, it seems to only be for buying minions? There's an option to buy for 100 each, and some option that takes 300 gold and seems to take one of your minions away.. I'm not seeing a way to battle/collect materials there again. The higher level areas require a TON of minions to fight, and I'm only getting like 200-600 gold a night. Is the game just a grind fest of trying to get enough money to move on to the next material area? This is pretty tragic if so. How lucky you are in the first fight changes things dramatically.

Also some option that brings you back to the inn from town and has a list of prices starting at 500, no idea what that does. How you can only go out to a town once a day is obnoxious too. Been reloading saves to try to test all the options.

Guess it's meant to be pretty light on actual gameplay.
1. Once you get through the tutorial, you unlock your first town.

2. Visit the place once the first time to unlock other places on the next map visit.

3. At the town after tutorial battle, you are supposed to Hire Troops to replenish those you have lost. By troop : gold ratio, the higher the better but there is a variance. Like 8k gold for 20 - 50 axe-pirates. For 'Bandits' in the first town, 5k gold, recommended troop recruitment for that amount is in the 100 something range.

4. Towns have 3 things, 'material market prices', shop items and recruit. Yes, it's annoying that if you visit the shop / recruit it takes up the exploration phase.

5. Inn Service, there are 3 types of 'inn skill levels' and the girls have a favorite skill type and a certain skill level quota that must be reached before they will visit. Furthermore, the more locations you unlock the more girls visit the inn.

6. For ease of gold generated mechanics, there is the big number at the top left in the inn service which will tell you how much gold will be collected at the end of the day. So if the number is 4, it means 400 gold. Unsure how it works but it averages between all 3 of the 'inn skill levels', perhaps having maids or unlocking more locations may affect the level too.

7. You are not supposed to complete it in 1 run. Retry / 'New game+' will keep your troops, gold and materials collected.
However, since a fast game-over usually involves losing all your troops, you be given the tutorial team again along with going through their deaths. If you have less than the default gold, they will give you 5k gold.

Yes, the game is pretty repetitive with what you are meant to do.
Exploration, Inn service, Night Visit, repeat.

At least compared to the developer's previous game Virgin Lode, i got the gist of what to do to get more girls.
Also, the 2nd girl ('thief') will give more materials is a +, though she tends to challenge other girls visiting due to more locations unlocked.
An average run will usually let you get 4-5 maids before an ending around day 58 something? (thats when i got an ending)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
eyny has v1.01, is mega link

Also some option that brings you back to the inn from town and has a list of prices starting at 500, no idea what that does. How you can only go out to a town once a day is obnoxious too. Been reloading saves to try to test all the options. Out of nowhere, I just lost a bunch of minions too, no idea why. Why can you only bring 22 minions into the 2nd battle? The fuck is going on x.X

Guess it's meant to be pretty light on actual gameplay. Game isn't intuitive in the least if you don't speak the language, and no guides yet. Not sure it's worth even testing to figure this stuff out and grind money, it's pretty boring atm. The SLG tag should have been way more prominent in here, lol.
this game is very easy if u have enough guard in start, just go to town and choice 募兵 (recruitment), choice 5000$ 2 times to gameover and go 2nd play
recruitment in different town has different power
仕入れ (purchase) for buy item in town, 2nd town and 4th town 1st item for change room wall, better buy some for change, other item can ignore
change room and set food for heroine stay in inn, number next to item lvl is item can continuous how many round
素材辞典を買う maybe can ignore, buy book for tell u what enemy drop what
better keep 1 heroine for 4 hscene (i alway reload this) then next round she will work in inn, then she will add some special effect in fight
  1. recover 25% who defeated
  2. add 50% what item u get in dungeon, if 1 sometime can dubble up
  3. normal enemy power -1
  4. 1st town guard power +1 (power is 1 so they dubble up...)
  5. 3rd town guard power +1
  6. 2nd town guard power +1
  7. recover 25% who defeated
  8. 4th town guard power x 2
  9. all guard power +1
  10. boss power -5
after clear any dungeon will add 情報 (information) Lv, if too low heroine dont come
in fight, push enter 1-2 second can skip fight
sleep/sex potion better go うわさの迷宮第2層, this dungeon boss drop high lvl item
for 9th girl, some item for sleep/sex potion need go 4th dungeon
if camp item for food, 3rd dungeon maybe better

Last edited: