What's new

SIM [peperoncino] 冒険者の宿へようこそ! / Welcome to Adventurer Inn! (RJ220365)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1. Once you get through the tutorial, you unlock your first town.

2. Visit the place once the first time to unlock other places on the next map visit.

3. At the town after tutorial battle, you are supposed to Hire Troops to replenish those you have lost. By troop : gold ratio, the higher the better but there is a variance. Like 8k gold for 20 - 50 axe-pirates. For 'Bandits' in the first town, 5k gold, recommended troop recruitment for that amount is in the 100 something range.

4. Towns have 3 things, 'material market prices', shop items and recruit. Yes, it's annoying that if you visit the shop / recruit it takes up the exploration phase.

5. Inn Service, there are 3 types of 'inn skill levels' and the girls have a favorite skill type and a certain skill level quota that must be reached before they will visit. Furthermore, the more locations you unlock the more girls visit the inn.

6. For ease of gold generated mechanics, there is the big number at the top left in the inn service which will tell you how much gold will be collected at the end of the day. So if the number is 4, it means 400 gold. Unsure how it works but it averages between all 3 of the 'inn skill levels', perhaps having maids or unlocking more locations may affect the level too.

7. You are not supposed to complete it in 1 run. Retry / 'New game+' will keep your troops, gold and materials collected.
However, since a fast game-over usually involves losing all your troops, you be given the tutorial team again along with going through their deaths. If you have less than the default gold, they will give you 5k gold.

Yes, the game is pretty repetitive with what you are meant to do.
Exploration, Inn service, Night Visit, repeat.

At least compared to the developer's previous game Virgin Lode, i got the gist of what to do to get more girls.
Also, the 2nd girl ('thief') will give more materials is a +, though she tends to challenge other girls visiting due to more locations unlocked.
An average run will usually let you get 4-5 maids before an ending around day 58 something? (thats when i got an ending)
Thanks, I was starting a guide, but this removes most the reason for that. Could still use a translation, but at least it's playable now without a ton of trial and error.

Klauthe

Reputation score
Does anyone know specifically where you can you farm the Sea Serpents (̪シーサーペント)to get the ingredients for the final level of aphrodisiac?

EDIT: It's also kinda weird that the information booklet lists prices for the ingredients, if said shop exists, has anyone found where you can buy these?

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know specifically where you can you farm the Sea Serpents (̪シーサーペント)to get the ingredients for the final level of aphrodisiac?

EDIT: It's also kinda weird that the information booklet lists prices for the ingredients, if said shop exists, has anyone found where you can buy these?
2nd dungeon, 2nd floor. I asked about it.

Think we simplify the dungeons this way.
Cave
Woods
Cove
Ruins / 'El dorado' (?)

Also, the pathway to the 3rd town might encounter the same serpents for final tier aphrodisiacs. If you have the 2nd girl (thief) you get additional blood drop.

Think i try to list out abit on final/near tier stuff, will only name it based on how it looks like, it's not the actual name of the item at all. It's still chance base but this is what i found from a bit of testing

Sleeping Pills, 'Mandragora', final boss in cave & commonly found in 3rd floor woods.
Aphorodisiacs, 'Blood', Boss drop in 2nd floor Woods & possible (?) 1-time encounter in path leading to 3rd town.

2nd best Food, 'Star', commonly found in 3rd - final floor cove, deeper the better.
Wine, 'Special red potion', commonly found in 3rd - final floor cove, deeper the better.

1st best Food, 'Purple-Slime', Boss Drop in 5th floor Ruins.

Walls, 'Guardian Stone', Boss Drop in 2nd floor Ruins
Bed, 'Red Feather', 4th - Final floor Ruins, random, possible (?) 1-time encounter in path leading to 4th town
Room Perfume, 'Yggdra Branch', Rather common in ruins.

Also, i don't have a number of endings. I get that 2nd 1 is Bankrupt which requires me to go negative $. Idk how does 1 hit.. say 99 days? if i last read correct is the requirement for the 1st ending. and 6th ending (Bar-ending?)

Last edited:

Klauthe

Reputation score
2nd dungeon, 2nd floor. I asked about it.

Think we simplify the dungeons this way.
Cave
Woods
Cove
Ruins / 'El dorado' (?)

Also, the pathway to the 3rd town might encounter the same serpents for final tier aphrodisiacs. If you have the 2nd girl (thief) you get additional blood drop.

Think i try to list out abit on final/near tier stuff, will only name it based on how it looks like, it's not the actual name of the item at all. It's still chance base but this is what i found from a bit of testing

Sleeping Pills, 'Mandragora', final boss in cave & commonly found in 3rd floor woods.
Aphorodisiacs, 'Blood', Boss drop in 2nd floor Woods & possible (?) 1-time encounter in path leading to 3rd town.

2nd best Food, 'Star', commonly found in 3rd - final floor cove, deeper the better.
Wine, 'Special red potion', commonly found in 3rd - final floor cove, deeper the better.

1st best Food, 'Purple-Slime', Boss Drop in 5th floor Ruins.

Walls, 'Guardian Stone', Boss Drop in 2nd floor Ruins
Bed, 'Red Feather', 4th - Final floor Ruins, random, possible (?) 1-time encounter in path leading to 4th town
Room Perfume, 'Yggdra Branch', Rather common in ruins.

Also, i don't have a number of endings. I get that 2nd 1 is Bankrupt which requires me to go negative $. Idk how does 1 hit.. say 99 days? if i last read correct is the requirement for the 1st ending. and 6th ending (Bar-ending?)

Thanks, I was thinking it might be on the 3rd dungeon coz it had an ocean cave background

on a side note Phoenixes can be found sometimes as a boss on the final floor of the cove and can be farmed there if you're not willing to risk the ruins
EDIT: I have all endings except ending 1
if ending 1 requires 99 days then you just need to keep your hands off of some girls, I've gotten to day 85 on my 1st playthrough and I only had 4 or so girls turned into maids on that playthrough

Last edited:

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know if its possible to get all the girls in one playthrough. I get a game over after getting like 3-4 girls. and if possible could someone tell me how to get all endings or maybe translate these...

Klauthe

Reputation score
Does anyone know if its possible to get all the girls in one playthrough. I get a game over after getting like 3-4 girls. and if possible could someone tell me how to get all endings or maybe translate these...
yes it is, but it's really not possible on your 1st playthrough, when you get any gameover there's an option to start a new game+ where you carry all your money, soldiers and ingredients over

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you know what the choices for the night mean in general? Also what are the choices if the girl "falls" I got the healer to be a maid but what are the other choices doing?

Klauthe

Reputation score
Do you know what the choices for the night mean in general? Also what are the choices if the girl "falls" I got the healer to be a maid but what are the other choices doing?
by choices do you mean which tranquilizer/aphrodisiac level are you going to use against the girl?

if I'm not mistaken you can use lvl 1 tranqs/aphrodisiacs on girls 1 to 3 (cleric,thief,mage) lvl2 for the rest except for the last 2 girls (knight and samurai) who need lvl3 to trigger their scenes

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone willing to share a list of the endings and how to get them?

I've unlocked the gallery and the final ending in addition to the first three bad endings. I assume the endings before the final one are conquests of a set number of girls instead of the whole set.
Specific details would be nice. I've got a monster army from finishing the game properly and would like to see the other CGs for the other endings.

Edit: No need to beg any longer. I have all the info I need from

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How can i rape girl ? They dont sleep at night so i cant rape them
If they stay the night, players have to drug their dinner with the right narcotic to get the scenes.

Four scenes gets the adventurer to join the inn as a maid.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If they stay the night, players have to drug their dinner with the right narcotic to get the scenes.

Four scenes gets the adventurer to join the inn as a maid.
Rape me once,
shame on you.
Rape me twice,
shame on me.
Rape me thrice,
who is to blame?!
One more time,
and I'm your maid!

Time to check this one out. Also, thanks for the helpful walkthrough hints, guys!

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version update. Ladies fully voiced just to say.

Hope / Wish there be more girls.

Or maybe translated like Virgin Lode. (And maybe without bugs)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found out about this game and I liked it so I decided to pause the full game translation I'm doing to make a partial translation of this game(UI, Items, etc).

I'm currently translating and editing pictures and I'm kinda stuck on some of the names.

I don't want to mistranslate things so could some1 that knows Japanese help translate the locations on the map.

ぼうけんしゃの宿 - Adventurer's Inn
さいしょの旅路 -
さいしょの町 -
さいしょの洞窟 - Cave of Time
とおくの旅路 -
とおくの街 - Far-Away Town
うわさの迷宮 - Rabbit
うみぞいの旅路 -
みなと街 -
ひみつの洞窟 - Secret Cave
やまごえの旅路 -
ぼうえき都市 -
でんせつの迷宮 -

A link to latest version would be nice too. The one I got is Ver.0.18.6.27 and I can see there's a new one that came out today.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So translating games in this forum requires technical skills with language far down the list of priorities? No surprises there. Still brags about how translating games is more than just copy and paste when he's done exactly that from a machine tool.

All of the adjectives are in hiragana with the place nouns in Kanji, really isn't hard to translate. Only limit is word-count and space available.

ぼうけんしゃの宿 - Adventurer's Inn
さいしょの旅路 - First road
さいしょの町 - First town
さいしょの洞窟 - Cave of Time First cave
とおくの旅路 - Far-away/Distant road
とおくの街 - Far-Away/Distant Town
うわさの迷宮 - Rabbit Maze of rumours
うみぞいの旅路 - Coastline road
みなと街 - Harbour City
ひみつの洞窟 - Secret Cave
やまごえの旅路 - Mountain Crossing
ぼうえき都市 - Trader Metropolis
でんせつの迷宮 - Legendary Labyrinth

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
>うわさの迷宮 - Maze of rumours

Rumored Maze/Maze from the rumor would fit better imo. (not to say there can't be 'maze of rumors' but more often than not these are the 'you hear people in town talk of this mysterious maze' and here it is)

の can be used for both possessive (something's something) and as nominalizing adjective/verb (stabby thief for example)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
>うわさの迷宮 - Maze of rumours

Rumored Maze/Maze from the rumor would fit better imo. (not to say there can't be 'maze of rumors' but more often than not these are the 'you hear people in town talk of this mysterious maze' and here it is)

の can be used for both possessive (something's something) and as nominalizing adjective/verb (stabby thief for example)
I thought of "Rumoured maze", but there's a gut feeling that it's only ever used in a conversational sense and not in writing.
"Maze of the rumours" gets the meaning across, but too many letters for the "translator" to fit into the space given.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And where exactly am I bragging about anything? I fail to see it.

I don't claim to understand Japanese. I don't know it, but unlike you, I still try to translate as accurately as possible considering the circumstances.
I do the translation for fun, I don't do it to learn Japanese. If I wanted to learn Japanese, I would enroll in a class to learn it.
Translating games using machine translation tools isn't going to get you anywhere if you want to learn a language.

And if you don't like the translations here or anywhere else done as fan translation, then don't play them.

Next time, if you just can't simply help out maybe don't even bother responding.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And where exactly am I bragging about anything? I fail to see it.

I don't claim to understand Japanese. I don't know it, but unlike you, I still try to translate as accurately as possible considering the circumstances.
I do the translation for fun, I don't do it to learn Japanese. If I wanted to learn Japanese, I would enroll in a class to learn it.
Translating games using machine translation tools isn't going to get you anywhere if you want to learn a language.

And if you don't like the translations here or anywhere else done as fan translation, then don't play them.

Next time, if you just can't simply help out maybe don't even bother responding.
Then follow the rules and start your "translation" thread in the forum it belongs to. Don't claim to translate accurately when you don't even know what you're copying, pasting and making guesses about and have zero interest in actually doing properly.

This is for discussing the game. Take your self contradictory drivel and sell it in its respective place.