What's new

SIM [BBBen] Pervert Action: Legacy

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pervert Action: Legacy (Eng)

Downloading now and will get bk to you with hopefully good news :)
I hope so. I've got in touch with the ADRIFT developer on your behalf so hopefully I might be able to get some kind of longer term solution to the issue. This never came up in the testing or during the Patreon development, btw, so it must be a relatively obscure problem.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately same results meaning same errors

Edit: 1 I also installed the fonts just in case that was the problem but still no
Edit: 2 Run it as administrator same thing
Edit: 3 Tried all the other advice's for the other lurkers in this post same thing

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately same results meaning same errors
Damn, I'll post a solution here if I get one for you. The game should work, it's been tested on Win10 64bit.

Allucard88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I appreciate it thx a lot for your time.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played the previous PA games and so when the merchant guy showed up I figured I would be able to purchase items from him but I can never find him. He's only showed up a couple times and never offered to sell anything, just to exchange something like a love potion if I let him fondle one of the maids. I'm only a couple days away from the end now and I never got a chance to spend any of my gold. :confused:

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in a sex scene with Rio... no clue how to proceed, and writing "dress" doesn't end the scene, it rather shows "I really don't feel like I'm finished here. I want to at least see this through a little further!". That's nice and all... but I can't figure out how to see it through... and since the dress option is not working..

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Its windows 10 which is more than likely the cause of it all, I have seen tons of games on here already that have the same problems and its usually windows 10 users that report it. I played through a lot of the game and the only animation that made me close the graphics window was the rain at the beginning, after that even the battle animation worked perfectly. Also I love the game a lot so far.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

32 kb torrent file is downloaded off of Depositfiles? Is that really necessary?

Magnet link?

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I swear BBBen I've been playing your games forever, i really wish you got enough all the time to just constantly work on them you do good shit man.

I played the previous PA games and so when the merchant guy showed up I figured I would be able to purchase items from him but I can never find him. He's only showed up a couple times and never offered to sell anything, just to exchange something like a love potion if I let him fondle one of the maids. I'm only a couple days away from the end now and I never got a chance to spend any of my gold. :confused:
He's to the north of the scrub area. From between the Spa and the conservatory just go one north and he's there, hit browse to see his stuff. orb is good to use on girls in sex scenes.

OK so I've beaten it a couple different times and gotten through 5 of the endings (solo kim, solo iku, solo fumi, rio, iku and fumi) but i've got no idea how to do anything with masami (woman is cold, yo, and only can talk her) . i assume the ai ending is where you keep
reading in the study
and like, maybe masami has something to do with
giving her her daughters contract? i gave kim and fumi their contracts and never found iku's

halp need harem code for life. still need endings 4, 6, 8, 9. If my mathimagic is right i assume Ai doesn't give a ending letter, shes just ...other.

Last edited:

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I swear BBBen I've been playing your games forever, i really wish you got enough all the time to just constantly work on them you do good shit man.

He's to the north of the scrub area. From between the Spa and the conservatory just go one north and he's there, hit browse to see his stuff. orb is good to use on girls in sex scenes.

OK so I've beaten it a couple different times and gotten through 5 of the endings (solo kim, solo iku, solo fumi, rio, iku and fumi) but i've got no idea how to do anything with masami (woman is cold, yo, and only can talk her) . i assume the ai ending is where you keep
reading in the study
and like, maybe masami has something to do with
giving her her daughters contract? i gave kim and fumi their contracts and never found iku's

halp need harem code for life. still need endings 4, 6, 8, 9. If my mathimagic is right i assume Ai doesn't give a ending letter, shes just ...other.
Oh wow, I never even thought of going north there. Also, I think you have to blind compliment/discipline/talk to Masami to get her mystery love score up. Unless there's some sort of secret or item to help you see her love score then it will be a real pain in the ass to get Masami's ending, I haven't bothered since it wasn't very fun guessing all the time.

Isley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i´m having the same issue as cheddy413. i tought i might have to do with not having enough mouth skill, so i leveled it up to 10 and got the bonus for it, but then again can´t quit nor fuck her .-. (and actually leveled the 3 to 10), so far i got the bonus for stroking, tj and licking her pussy.

Oh wow, I never even thought of going north there. Also, I think you have to blind compliment/discipline/talk to Masami to get her mystery love score up. Unless there's some sort of secret or item to help you see her love score then it will be a real pain in the ass to get Masami's ending, I haven't bothered since it wasn't very fun guessing all the time.
actually if you talk to her you can get an idea of her mood.

Last edited:

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any chance for someone to upload a torrent link somewhere else? For whatever reason I can't download from deposit files (it's not the pop up blocking, the window with countdown to download pops up for a second and then disappears, and I tried with 4 different browsers).

edit: Scratch that, I used my phone to send myself a torrent link.

Last edited:

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooo, how do you equip items that you buy? Give command doesn't seem to be working, since the game doesn't recognize the item's name.

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woah, now this is an active thread. Just wanted to drop by and congratulate you on launch again!

Glad to see things are going well for you here on ULMF, man.

falxugon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sooo, how do you equip items that you buy? Give command doesn't seem to be working, since the game doesn't recognize the item's name.
'Wear' is the command to put on your stuff, give for the maids gear should work

Isley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to type "give itemname to maidname" while in the same room as the maid you want to give the item

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm stuck in a sex scene with Rio... no clue how to proceed, and writing "dress" doesn't end the scene, it rather shows "I really don't feel like I'm finished here. I want to at least see this through a little further!". That's nice and all... but I can't figure out how to see it through... and since the dress option is not working..
I was wondering that, too. I got points for three things, but then I ran out of ideas. This is sort of a common problem with text games. The exact input may seem obvious to the programmer, but to a lot of players they will get stuck indefinitely.

Isley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally after trying a lot of ideas i managed to continue rio´s sex scene XD

First of all, i have the 3 status in lv 10 (don´t know if necesary, but well)

you have to type "Rio suck dick" (this will trigger a bj scene) if you type only suck dick (wich i had tried with no results) the scene will not trigger.

after the bj scene, you could type any other command (i think i asked for another blowjob XD) and this will trigger the punishment scene, after that type talk and it will trigger another dialogue, after wich you could finally fuck her ass and end the scene.

btw anyone knows what rebellion is for?

edit: it is not necesary to have the 3 skill at lv 10.

Last edited: