What's new

SIM [BBBen] Pervert Action: Legacy

Kuroshu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pervert Action: Legacy (Eng)

So there's an event with Hiroshi that repeats, the one where he trades you a potion. what's the time frame of when it repeats? every week? Every two weeks?

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to type "give itemname to maidname" while in the same room as the maid you want to give the item
Yeah, figured it out in the end, though for whatever reason you have to get rid of the "the" article before the item name, else the game doesn't recognize the item that you're trying to give (maybe it was with only one item, don't remember which one though).

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and finally its out ! really enjoyed you other works so hype.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the game. Its great and I enjoyed it. Never got to the Harem Mode end, because I somehow skipped on of the 3ways on my third play-through. I will wait a few months and play it again or wait for someone to upload a save. (I mean I got everything, unlocked the password, played through it again without seeing anything new and failed because of one scene... It is kind of frustrating, but also my fault.

Here are some things I figured out (I also included stuff from the forum and the forum):

Commands:
North, south, east, west (or n,s,e,w)
  • x object/person/body part
  • read object
  • look
  • look under
  • inventory
  • stats
  • commands
  • give "object" to "person"
  • drink "object"

Battle commands:

• spells

Sex commands:
  • strip
  • rub tits/pussy/ass
  • lick rub tits/pussy/ass
  • girlsname rub tits/pussy/ass
  • girlsname lick tits/pussy/ass
  • girlsname lick my cock/ass
  • girlsname rub girlsname tits/pussy/ass
  • girlsname lick girlsname tits/pussy/ass
  • girlsname kiss girlsname
  • spank girlsname
  • kiss girlsname
  • use orb on girlsname
  • use animal totem
  • dress

Person specific sex commands:

• In Ai's scene: get candle, use candle, drip wax on Ai
  • in Kim's scene: fuck mouth
  • in Iku's scene: iku suck tits
  • in Masami's scene: masami lick my ass (bonus in harem scene if you do it)
  • In Fumi's scene: fumi fuck my ass (bonus in harem scene if you do it)

Items:
Health Potion:
-> 3 points of lust + 2 orgasm points
-> battle: heals hp
Focus Potion:
-> -4 points of lust
-> battle: heals mp
Animal Totem:
-> Sex: use totem on girlsname
-> battle revives girl
Orb:
-> Sex: use orb on girlsname
Other items:
-> Give "item" to girlsname

cards:

1. Card1 - use special spells against 3 monsters (see monsters further down this post)
  2. Card2 - Sex scenes with Fumi
  3. Card3 - Sex scenes with Iku
  4. Card4 - Sex scenes with Kimiko
  5. Card5 - Sex scenes with Masami
  6. Card6 - Sex scenes with Rio
  7. Card7 - Sex scenes with Ai
  8. Card8 - Bonus spy (getting every "stealth" scene (the one were you crouch through the hidden tunnel)
  9. Card9 - Ai at the beach (You need to get all the girls love high before you visit the beach)
  10. Card10 - Talk to Fumi
  11. Card11 - Talk to Iku
  12. Card12 - Talk to Kimiko
  13. Card13 - Talk to Masami
  14. Card14 - Talk to Rio
  15. Card15 - Use Iku's scan abilty on all? of the monsters
  16. Card16 - give all contracts to the girls
  17. Card17 - Read all nots from iku (read them every day)(kitchen corridor, trash bin in her room)
  18. Card18 - rubbing every girls ass outside of sex scenes
  19. Card19 - one for rebellion points
  20. Card20 - use rocket launcher on a monster (not the last boss)

contracts (You need a speciffic amount of hand/mouth/eye points):

• Dining Room -> Look under table -> iku contract
  • Kenjis bedroom ->search dresser/open dresser -> Fumi contract
  • Concealed Corridor -> x crate -> Kimko contract
-> give girlsname's contract to girlsname -> 10 Points of Love (girls contract)/ 5Points (Other girls contract) 0 Points (rio)

Eastereggs:

• Study -> x books (a few times) -> + 500 Gil
  • hot springs -> x bushes -> + 1 Animal Totem
  • get drinks from the billiards room. + 1 Health Potion
  • LOOK BED, SCREEN, LAMP in Masami's room.
  • pump water behind mansion
  • READ MAGAZINES in Iku/Kimiko's room. (need to do multiple times)
  • OPEN FRIDGE, leave the room without closing fridge, then go back to the kitchen and CLOSE FRIDGE.
  • Finish a battle with a girl afflicted by the slime's poison.
  • Use animal totem with AI
  • read the notes on closet, inside room and in fridge for 6 different days
  • read code of the maid from iku several times
  • after fumi's sex scene, there will be a note under your door, read it and choose fumi during night training
  • use the dildo in final sex scene

Rebellion Points:
-> First Scene with rio -> dress
-> First Night in your room -> go south
-> First Night Training -> Refuse
-> Study -> open cabinet -> read files (takes time)

evilmonkey (legendof krystal) said:
I haven't bothered trying to work out the exact formula, but it's something like mood + player skill + girl skill / 2, or mood + player skill + girl bonus.
Rio gets a +3 bonus for an action that matches her mood.

• bored - chat +5/compliment -5
  • happy - chat +3/discipline -3
  • sad - compliment +5/discipline -5
  • quiet - compliment +3/chat -3
  • defiant - discipline +5/chat -5
  • lazy - discipline +3/compliment -3
evilmonkey (legendof krystal) said:
Modifiers:
  • Eagle-eyed: increased monster accuracy and crit -- credit to Turl
  • Enraged: stores 1/2 damage taken, randomly releases at girls
  • Huge: more damage, more hp, easier to hit
  • Psychic: drain girls' mp and winds enemies on hit
  • Rubber: girls' attacks sometimes deal no damage
  • Speedy: monster sometimes attacks twice -- credit to Turl
  • Spikey: girls take damage when attacking
  • Tesla: occasionally stuns girls
  • Trollish: regens 1/5 hp per round
  • Vampiric: regens 1/2 damage dealt
  • Vile: Increased crit attack, crit damage and longer wind / stun from crits
  • Warded: monster attacks dispel positive effects on girls
  • Wild: No bonuses

Note for the unique magic spots in the list below, you get the normal effect of the spell plus the listed effect.

Weak spots: (monster: stun spot, weaken spot, unique magic)
  • Gazor: jaw, pupil
  • Knightgor: slit, sword
  • Phoneixa: corona, wings
  • Slime: top, eye
  • Skyshark: nose, gills - fumi stop tail: easier to hit for 1 round -- credit to turl
  • Spydar: spinner, fangs - kim bind legs: stun -- credit to turn
  • Wolfor: underbelly, paws - kim fire fur: reduces magic resistance

Demon: underbelly, penis
Masami:
Don't exactly know how it works, but I first talked to her (talk to Masami) and after that I just used chat every time. I think it does not matter if you use chat or one of the others.

Ai:
Study -> Open cabinet -> read files (A few times)

Extra scenes:
Borrowing girls to Hiroshi(3 different ones per girl (So rent the same girls to him 3 times) -> Go to creepy crawlspace

Harem Code:
LFATRMRDH

Last edited:

Isley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked the harem ending?, i tought i had all the scenes but after defeating the boss i only got to choose between the 9 endings, but no signs of the harem one.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you very much for that guide, TTOG! It's posts like that which make me miss the rep system. :D

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone finished with the harem ending? I can't figure out what to do in the room south of Ai, can't interact with the pod in any way, and Ai doesn't seem too helpful.

edit: You gotta use the talk command on the pod to progress, for anyone wondering.

Last edited:

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay I gave up to get the harem mode. Put all the stuff I figured out into my last post and wait for a save game.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I shouldn't have turned my back, the thread got a lot of activity while I was gone. :) I don't think there's anything I urgently need to respond to, other than to say thanks to those of you who said nice things! Also, the walkthrough post is a start, but I can tell you it's not all quite right or complete.

Oh, and one small thing about the Rio sex scene earlier, if you want a character to do something you always have to specify the character's name first, so therefore it has to be "Rio suck cock". If you type "suck cock" then you're telling Kenji to suck it.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I updated my walk through. On the third page. It is almost complet now. Just miss some smalls stuff. Yesterday I wanted to quit the game, but can't stop^^.

Thank you very much for that guide, TTOG! It's posts like that which make me miss the rep system. :D
Well, its nice to give something back to the forum and it's not much work. I do it for every game that I am fond of, but there are not many out there...

@BBBen:
Can we post different mirrors to the game on this forum? I am not to fond of depositfile and I know that this works not to well in a few countries.
How about a magnet link?

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I updated my walk through. On the third page. It is almost complet now. Just miss some smalls stuff. Yesterday I wanted to quit the game, but can't stop^^.

Well, its nice to give something back to the forum and it's not much work. I do it for every game that I am fond of, but there are not many out there...

@BBBen:
Can we post different mirrors to the game on this forum? I am not to fond of depositfile and I know that this works not to well in a few countries.
How about a magnet link?
I added your Mega link to my Patreon post, thanks for that. I'm having a bit of trouble posting the magnet link (haven't done that before) so I guess if you want to post that link on the forum that should be fine.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I added your Mega link to my Patreon post, thanks for that. I'm having a bit of trouble posting the magnet link (haven't done that before) so I guess if you want to post that link on the forum that should be fine.
Then here it is, if someone wants to use it:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5c47319c67a3f3c95d3b0ec9bdd577dabacd2b71&dn=PAL_v1-0-0.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969

Finally finished the harem end and got the victory suit. Its kind of nice, that all of your games are somehow connected (Well kind of).
The victory suit is better and worse than the last one.
The different rooms are great.
The missing pics are kind of ... missing. (I mean like all the none sex pictures, like the training, fighting, hiroshi's renting pics and so on.)
I was kin of looking forward to them. Do you still plan on putting them in there?

Last edited:

haspes23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks pretty good. Downloading atm, to see how it is. Thanks for sharing.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The missing pics are kind of ... missing. (I mean like all the none sex pictures, like the training, fighting, hiroshi's renting pics and so on.)
I was kin of looking forward to them. Do you still plan on putting them in there?
It's kind of a drag to put that in, which is why it wasn't a priority for me. I have to plough through the game files finding which images I've used, then put them in some kind of order so they can be sorted - remember that there are a lot more pictures in this one than in the previous games. Also a lot more than most VNs that have a gallery at the end, as well. So it's a matter of time, really, and right now I do have to focus on producing new stuff; I'm trying to put together a functional, playable form of my next short game right now, Let Me Out.

If I do a version 1.1.0 of PAL (namely, a post-release content update, rather than just a patch) then I would probably put that in. I have to admit there's a little part of me that doesn't want people to use the harem code, skip all the content and then see it all in the victory suite, mind you. :)

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's kind of a drag to put that in, which is why it wasn't a priority for me. I have to plough through the game files finding which images I've used, then put them in some kind of order so they can be sorted - remember that there are a lot more pictures in this one than in the previous games. Also a lot more than most VNs that have a gallery at the end, as well. So it's a matter of time, really, and right now I do have to focus on producing new stuff; I'm trying to put together a functional, playable form of my next short game right now, Let Me Out.

If I do a version 1.1.0 of PAL (namely, a post-release content update, rather than just a patch) then I would probably put that in. I have to admit there's a little part of me that doesn't want people to use the harem code, skip all the content and then see it all in the victory suite, mind you. :)
I can see your point. Whatever you do, I look forward to it.^^
I played through your first Pervert Action game years ago and was to inexperienced to understand the system of AIF. I later found goblinboys games and got hooked on AIFs. That was also the time I stumbled over your
second PA game. Now, you are the only guy left to make these games, so please go on with it:)

featherstep

Reputation score

Tips for getting the harem ending? I feel like I have to spend too much time reading and then I can't take care of the other girls in time.

Loving the game so far though.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tips for getting the harem ending? I feel like I have to spend too much time reading and then I can't take care of the other girls in time.

Loving the game so far though.
First try to get on of your attributes (Hand, Mouth, Eye) up to 10 with fighting.

Try to max the Rio and Ai first, than Masami and max the girls only if you have nothing else to do.

Buy focus potions and use them. You don't need to buy the other stuff.

Lenn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, does anyone want to explain why my antivirus software found a trojan in the MEGA download?

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, does anyone want to explain why my antivirus software found a trojan in the MEGA download?
From his Patreon:

False virus warnings: Note that the ADRIFT engine does sometimes accidentally trigger anti-virus software. This is because it's an .exe with both the game and the engine all bundled in together. That looks suspicious to some anti-virus programs, but don't worry, the files are completely safe. (One patron cancelled support because of this problem without first asking me about it.)

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So besides the 3 scenes with Hiroshi, can any of the girls get further than that?

Also, is the tentacle boss the only monster fuck here? Just curious if I missed anything.