What's new

SIM [BBBen] Pervert Action: Legacy

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pervert Action: Legacy (Eng)

Need some help with open hiden tonel, hiroshi already ask for girl but i still cant open it ... i think i miss some action or some thing... and have bonus to faq

Rebellion Points:
-> In intro -> go south
-> When Rio show house in hall -> go south (try live house)
-> First Scene with Rio -> dress (best not use, u have free point to open card)
-> First Minami scene -> go north
-> First Night Training -> Refuse
-> Study -> open cabinet -> read files (takes time)
-> First Night in your room -> go south

Last edited:

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So besides the 3 scenes with Hiroshi, can any of the girls get further than that?

Also, is the tentacle boss the only monster fuck here? Just curious if I missed anything.
Hiroshi: Victory Suit
Monster: use totem on girls

Need some help with open hiden tonel, hiroshi already ask for girl but i still cant open it ... i think i miss some action or some thing... and have bonus to faq
Sorry, I never had any problem with it.

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I kept thinking that I had to hit 10 with all 3 stats...thankfully I fixed that and got the harem ending lol.

Last edited:

Flusen

Reputation score

How do I let Masami lick my ass?
Kenji just says I should ask her if she wants to do it

featherstep

Reputation score

How do I let Masami lick my ass?
Kenji just says I should ask her if she wants to do it
Pretty sure you have to get her to give you a hand job, to the tune of "Masami rub my cock"

She just kind of drifts down there.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, this is awkward. I just started playing the game and the one thing that is driving me nuts is 'How do I get Ai?' From what I've found, all I need to do is read files and books in the study but I only got two scenes form it and nothing else. Does she appear on a certain day after seeing her play nurse for you when you read the files?

Masami is also weird to deal with.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well Misami and Ai have hiden stats of love and to get their scene u need just do action. for ai just read more. i start new game and just read, in 9 day i got her scene... but i have 0/0/0 stats and because of what its keep so long... ok i just test and can say for sure, Ai need rebelions point....

Last edited:

fnord42

Reputation score

Hi BBBen, I remember playing some of your older AIF games back in the day, good to see you're still active. I only have an old mac laptop at the moment to game on, but will download and see if it works on this system. Thanks for putting it out there.

Edit: Bummer, didn't realize the main download was for windows. depositfiles is giving me trouble when trying to dl the blorb version, though mega seemed to work for the main version. Will have to take a rain check on the game, looks nice though.

Last edited:
OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi BBBen, I remember playing some of your older AIF games back in the day, good to see you're still active. I only have an old mac laptop at the moment to game on, but will download and see if it works on this system. Thanks for putting it out there.

Edit: Bummer, didn't realize the main download was for windows. depositfiles is giving me trouble when trying to dl the blorb version, though mega seemed to work for the main version. Will have to take a rain check on the game, looks nice though.
I hope you can get it working! If possible the torrent version is a good option too, it's the same file (I don't know what the seeding is like right now on the blorb, though). By the way, the blorb version should work on Mac, but it does require Mono for Mac - I believe that's a free download.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've just announced that I'm putting out an expansion pack for the game! Here are some details:

Ayeka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am suprised nowadays somebody create game with writing command system. LOL

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hate games like this

limited time. random guessing to advance scenes. no indication of the requirements to avoid a game over.

i got iku's lust to 99 and yet it wasn't enough. well, fuck you too game.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i hate games like this

limited time. random guessing to advance scenes. no indication of the requirements to avoid a game over.

i got iku's lust to 99 and yet it wasn't enough. well, fuck you too game.
Hmm... I probably shouldn't let myself get drawn into this, but there aren't any abrupt game overs in the game and you can only get the bad end if you fail the final battle, which you're warned about at the beginning of the game. (The warning is even in capital letters.) At that point you're also told you'll need to get the maids' lust up to 100.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've revealed the new title and the features for the PAL expansion pack! It's called Attack of the Nega Maids and you can find the details here:

lunor3

Reputation score

so i only recently found this game and the guides were tremendously helpful but there's seems to be a bug or something that prevents the 20th card from triggering, it just says to use the rocket launcher on a monster, and it never triggered so i tried on multiple monsters assuming it required a certain one, but now ive reached the end of the game and still couldnt activate that card. Am i missing something or is this a bug?

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I’ve just released two major updates for PAL! One is a public update (v1.2.0) and one is for patrons (v1.3.0). This is the first public update of PAL since the full release of the game and the first new content release for the expansion pack, Attack of the Nega Maids. I’m excited about how much I’ve been able to develop the base game and there’s a lot more to come. Download links are below.

Download for 1.2.0:

Features of 1.2.0 (public):

• There are around 70 (I think) new and remade images to improve the look of the game that I've added since v1.0.0. Many of these are from fun stuff, a lot of them early in the game, and most replace the poorer ones in the game. I'm still planning to replace more, but this is a good start.
• There are 11 new monsters, with special quirks and attacks, for a new total of 18! These are: the bbbomb, the chameleor, the chiropterror, the mimic, the sluggor, the skymanta, the snekkar, the statue, the troglobiter, the whyena and the woodsprit.
• There are five new monster powers: vibrating, sprinter, invulnerable, impregnable and unshakeable.
• There are introductory scenes for each of the three locations now, as well as for the monsters, to give the combat a little bit more of a feel of story and character.
• You can now fight battles without losing time. Instead you can do one battle in the morning and one in the afternoon, but these will not advance the time period.
• Kenji starts with a point in each skill, to speed up the early game a little, and he can take his stats up to 15.
• Night service generates lust a little faster.
• Fixed a bug where Kimiko's damage didn't work on some foreign systems.
• Added some new cheats! (They’re for $3 patrons, but they’ll work in this version.)

Download for 1.3.0:

Features of 1.3.0 (patrons-only):

All of the features of 1.2.0 are included in 1.3.0, of course, plus new ‘maid harassment’ scenes and new offers from Hiroshi.

Maid harassment scenes:

• After sex scenes you can now have sex with the maids while they're going about their daily chores! Just walk right up and have your way with them!
• Before sex scenes you now have a 'halfway' stage where you can feel up the maids a little without penalty.
• These are mostly complete. A few scenes will give placeholders, but I've included pictures where they'd show up in the final version.
• Eventually Masami and Rio harassment will be implemented too, but right now you'll only get placeholders for them.
• In future updates I'll be adding more pictures, too; for now each maid has a 'starter' image, a blowjob image and an anal sex image, with different variants for all environments where they might be doing their chores.
New Hiroshi night service offers:
• Hiroshi will now offer you money if you let him watch your night service training (and maybe more?).
• These are complete! Each has at least one image; there are three different offers you get for each maid, plus a fourth option for each that appears after #3! You will find these in the normal course of events if you've had sex with a maid by the time of your normal night service session on day 13.
• These scenes are very much optional, if it's not your thing.
• Whichever maid you had sex with first will be the one selected.
• Unlike the other offers there's no real penalty for selecting them, other than using night service time. Go nuts!

More is coming from the Attack of the Nega Maids expansion pack in future updates!

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've heard there are some difficulties with posting since the redesign, so I'm just testing this out. By the way, I've got a new public release coming soon, so I'll be posting that later this month!

EDIT: Hmm... looks okay.

Last edited:
OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I’ve just released the first new public update of PAL in months! (Plus, a new patrons-only release too.) There are some big content expansions in this one since the last public release.

Download for 1.4.1 (public):

Main changes since the last public release:
  • After you've unlocked an interactive scene, you can now approach the maids while they're doing their chores and have some more fun with them! This is a big new feature because all these scenes are interactive.
  • The day after her interactive scene, Rio gets a new daily outfit and gives you a new mystery gift to have fun with.
  • After her interactive scene you can get Rio to 'help' you train the maids in night service, to give you a little more to do in the night service system.
  • The ability to enter Fumi's and Masami's bedrooms at night if you've unlocked their interactive scene. (Kim & Iku's room will have to wait for a later release, as that will be an interactive scene.)
  • Hiroshi will now offer you money if you let him watch your night service training (and maybe more?). You CAN, of course, refuse these offers with no penalty. These scenes are complete; each has at least one image; there are three different offers you get for each maid, plus a fourth option for each that appears after #3 and another bonus scene afterward that goes even further if you check the secret passages! You will find these in the normal course of events if you've had sex with a maid by the time of your normal night service session on day 13. Whichever maid you pursued first will be the one selected, and unlike Hiroshi's other offers there's no real penalty for selecting them, other than using night service time. Go nuts!
  • A bonus segment at the end of the Masami interactive scene (when you "dress") if you've achieved the Iku interactive scene.
  • A short scene in which you catch Kim bathing (with pic, requires Kimiko lust), and another short scene in which you talk to her about Masami (no pic, requires Masami's sex scene).
  • An optional foot scene in the Fumi interactive scene. (patron commission)
  • Three new victory suite scenes for people who've completed all the endings!
  • More newly re-rendered, improved versions of existing pics (mostly for night service).
  • Gameplay tweaks and bug fixes.
Download for 1.7.0 (patrons-only):

Some of the main new features of the patrons-only release:
  • A big new Kimiko + Fumi bonus ending!
  • A series of new scenes leading up to the Kim + Fumi ending.
  • Rio’s daily interactive sex scene is now finished, meaning all of the girls’ daily sex scenes are now complete in this version!
  • Several other new scenes around the house, particularly involving Fumi.
  • All the new updates that came in versions 1.5.0 and 1.6.0, such as getting caught when having sex out in the open by other characters walking through the room and a lot of fun random scenes around the mansion.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I’ve just released a new public update, as well as a private one and there’s a lot of new content in both!

Download for 1.7.0 (public):

Main changes since the last public release:
  • All of the daily interactive sex scenes are now complete! This includes the addition of the full Masami and Rio scenes, plus the finishing touches to the Fumi and Kimiko scenes, which were unfinished before.
  • Kimiko and Fumi now have a series of encounters in the cellar, which end with a large Kim + Fumi combo ending!
  • A bunch of new, non-interactive fun scenes and new or replacement pictures.
Download for 1.9.0 (patrons-only):

Main new features of the patrons-only release:
  • Now when you try to enter Kimiko & Iku's bedroom at night, if you've already had sex with both of them, you'll be able to enter the room for a sex scene with both of them. (This also wraps up the "entering bedrooms at night" game feature.)
  • This is a full, interactive scene with both Kim and Iku, just as feature-packed as any of the other threesome scenes. That makes this scene a particularly large update by itself.
  • This scene has 38 pictures, making it (I think) the most extensively illustrated sex scene in the game! Also, I think this is the most consistently good set of images I've designed for any sex scene.
  • All the features included in the large 1.8.0 release, plus more.

OP
BBBen

BBBen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've released the beta version of PAL now and I'm getting close to the full version 2.0 release! Links and more information are here: