What's new

RPG [ダイジョビ研究所] -堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス / Phantom of Naco's magic and purity (RJ126642)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Phantom of Naco's magic and purity

you guys got a way tro translate this ? even if gibberish ...

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone got full gallery? I'm missing from 4th page 4th scene and 5th page last three scenes.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone got full gallery? I'm missing from 4th page 4th scene and 5th page last three scenes.
the save have been posted above.

but i also would like to know, what triggers Alice's(white haired nun) last scene that is unlocked in the save

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For those interested a virgin route opens what is basically the last quarter of the game. (Only MC will remain virgin) But that's where the last CGs come from.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the save have been posted above.

but i also would like to know, what triggers Alice's(white haired nun) last scene that is unlocked in the save
dont go quickly to the female boss (the white clothes boss). go around and kill mob in the map (yes kill em all) and u will get the nun screwed

For those interested a virgin route opens what is basically the last quarter of the game. (Only MC will remain virgin) But that's where the last CGs come from.
nope, its doesnt matter if u virgin or not (my play is not virgin anyway)
and actually the dev saying about that too (if im not wrong)

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's an RPGM MV that can be hooked with libellule's patcher like all other MV games.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dont go quickly to the female boss (the white clothes boss). go around and kill mob in the map (yes kill em all) and u will get the nun screwed

nope, its doesnt matter if u virgin or not (my play is not virgin anyway)
and actually the dev saying about that too (if im not wrong)
I did 2 run through of the game and got 2 different endings.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did 2 run through of the game and got 2 different endings.
uh oh.. i mean the CG will unlock no matter u virgin or not... its not have any extra scene being virgin...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if my game was bugged or not but after 1 playthrough I still had 3 CGs locked until I did a virgin run. They were, and spoiler tag:

Alice (the nun character) being turned into the Illusion witch, Alice about to make her sacrifice to stop the Castle, and Alice reuniting with the MCs at the beach post credits

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to exit shop menu???

Edit: Nvm, found i, its right mouse button...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game. Two questions for those who have unlocked the full gallery after obtaining the true end.

I set the game to hard on my second run so found the enemies in the gallery too difficult. What's the reward for beating the different boss rush levels? Is it just the piece required to forge the 2x XP magic jewel?

Is there any difference in the ending if the gallery is beaten? There's room for a sequel, but the story with these characters can end at the reunion regardless.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Cant enter to Link... :WHY:
The post is dead?
The developer of this game despises piracy and foreigners so it's unsurprising they took down a translation of this game even if it was only partial.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somebody has the translation to send in PM? To avoid DMCA, maybe change the name to anything. (Damn, I understand to be against piracy, but with this I lost a lot of esteem for this developper)

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A lot of times foreigners get seen as pirates automatically, even though I know a lot of people on these forums buy games from Dlsite.

Last edited:

clov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the game. Two questions for those who have unlocked the full gallery after obtaining the true end.

I set the game to hard on my second run so found the enemies in the gallery too difficult. What's the reward for beating the different boss rush levels? Is it just the piece required to forge the 2x XP magic jewel?

Is there any difference in the ending if the gallery is beaten? There's room for a sequel, but the story with these characters can end at the reunion regardless.
When and how to enter this boss rush? I beated the game but can't find it

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When and how to enter this boss rush? I beated the game but can't find it
True end route unlocked. It's literally at the end of the gallery section of the final castle stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.