What's new

RPG [ダイジョビ研究所] -堕ちモノRPG- 聖騎士ルヴィリアス / Phantom of Naco's magic and purity (RJ126642)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Phantom of Naco's magic and purity

btw, yugifan, did you translate the first game? I saw a patch for RJ126642 which is the first game. (Or maybe it's for an other game and the number changed)

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seriously, I think that the developper is englishphobic (or whatever is the name). Deleting a translation made by the fans means either he doesn't understand english and just DMCA anything related to his games or he hates English people and forbid us to enjoy his games (And it's highly possible since he has no page on Dlsite.eng). So, either way, as an english speaker, it's in opposite to these two possibilities.

And if you want an other proof: It's internet, bitch. Even if somebody DMCA the link given, the files are not deleted and will resurface elsewhere. While you can block official release (pokemon uranium) or public release (this case), there always been files going under the coat. Just torrent is nearly impossible to DMCA completly. So why would I ask for files to DMCA them, knowing nothing will change.

OP
mark21800

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And if you want an other proof: It's internet, bitch. Even if somebody DMCA the link given, the files are not deleted and will resurface elsewhere. While you can block official release (pokemon uranium) or public release (this case), there always been files going under the coat. Just torrent is nearly impossible to DMCA completly. So why would I ask for files to DMCA them, knowing nothing will change.
It's a scarsity tactic. The fewer pirate links/torrent's the harder it is to obtain, thus potential pirates have either spend hours upon hours looking or buy a legitimate copy.

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well anyways, does somebody have the translation patch. (I don't really see how else I could show you that I am trustworthy for this. I just want to play a good cumflation game and understand a bit of what's happening.)

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the other end of the spectrum we have the god Sachinama in the Meltys quest thread.

"Thank you.
I want to ejaculate everyone in this thread.
Thank you for loving Circle Happy Life.
I am grateful to you.
Remtairy is a wonderful translator.
Thanks to his translation, you can maximally erect.
We will destroy your penis!"

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the other end of the spectrum we have the god Sachinama in the Meltys quest thread.

"Thank you.
I want to ejaculate everyone in this thread.
Thank you for loving Circle Happy Life.
I am grateful to you.
Remtairy is a wonderful translator.
Thanks to his translation, you can maximally erect.
We will destroy your penis!"
And guess what game I will buy, and which I pirated.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So no scenes with blue/black haired nun? But she's hottest of them all. What a waste.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just finished the game on the H Ending, but when I start a new game, the NG+ options are still grey out. Was there something else I need to do?

Also on the option screens, what are the Options on the right side? Thanks.

Nicnoc

Lurker
Reputation score
Does the game have any animated scenes during gameplay? I'm at the 2nd boss so far, just by luck (I can't understand most of the japanese I'm still learning) and there's no H scenes. I tried the save, it's all CGs. I usually only play animated H-scene games, would like to know if I'm missing anything if I kept playing.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Does the game have any animated scenes during gameplay? I'm at the 2nd boss so far, just by luck (I can't understand most of the japanese I'm still learning) and there's no H scenes. I tried the save, it's all CGs. I usually only play animated H-scene games, would like to know if I'm missing anything if I kept playing.
DLSite claims that it has only CGs, and no animated scenes

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Heads up for anyone that owns the game, the circle released an expansion with more CGs and what I believe to be extended bad ends.

KuroAsagi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heads up for anyone that owns the game, the circle released an expansion with more CGs and what I believe to be extended bad ends.
Ok,i just got the new one but i can only view the CGS? Theres no new game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think there's something in one of the folders, a file called www, that you drop on top of the original game. I think it needs to be fully updated though, because it didn't work for me.

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it didnt work for me too, mine is v1.01
i try to copy the older one to newer still didnt work... now i have to redownload it again coz i fiddle too much and the game cannot even start ._.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it didnt work for me too, mine is v1.01
i try to copy the older one to newer still didnt work... now i have to redownload it again coz i fiddle too much and the game cannot even start ._.

From the text file inside the game folder:
お手数おかけいたしますが購入サイトから「ナコの魔法と純欲の怪人」をダウンロードし、
最新版「ナコの魔法と純欲の怪人ver1.02」へのアップデートを宜しくお願い致します。
".
GT:I'm sorry to trouble you but download "Phantom of Naco's Magic and Pure Desire" from the purchase site,
Thank you for updating to the latest version "Nago's Magic and the Phantom of Phantom ver1.02

falenheaen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the text file inside the game folder:

GT:I'm sorry to trouble you but download "Phantom of Naco's Magic and Pure Desire" from the purchase site,
Thank you for updating to the latest version "Nago's Magic and the Phantom of Phantom ver1.02
SO ... We need 1.02 before patch them then.

Renako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably have to wait a little more for some kind souls to upload v1.02

Strangely, there are no request for v1.02 on the major chinese sites...

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So any luck in converting the Main Game and the "Expansion" into one Game?

I really liked the Art and the Game itself was fun as well so I wouldn#t mind giving the Game a fresh playthrough again with the new scenes.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heh, I guess you are right ,)
Many thanks for that alone but only to get this right.
To properly install it, I just have to drop the www folder from the expansion into the Main Game right?
Do I have any Indicator for doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.