What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game topic - looks like it's nowhere to be found now.

DLSite links:

This is my TL project for the RPG 涙声のギニヨル ("Wailing Guignol", on DLSite English labelled as "I am your Guignol"). I'm planning to make a full TL, because this game is absolutely awesome and NTR genre needs full context to show its full heart-rending potential (especially in a story-heavy title like this).
Since a partial patch was already made, I won't be posting one myself (it's gone along with the game thread though, I don't know where to find it - you can try asking in Consider Nanaha partial patch thread).
Also, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to posting updates, so don't expect frequent news. :p

Current progress: ~80%

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh this looks great!
Another one to add to the ntr folder. :)

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
m1zuki died but new translator arise 2018 looking good so far, hope nanaha also got translated and Leane series one day

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm, I kind of don't know if I want to play this game, from what people have said it seems it's quite a drama.

I hope to ask for recommendation about it be it from the translator or the rest, here is the information:

-I don't dislike or like NTR
-I hate drama/sadness
-Couldn't end Thug Hero Party and NTRPG because of hard feelings.

Would you recommend me to try this game when it's translated?.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmm, I kind of don't know if I want to play this game, from what people have said it seems it's quite a drama.

I hope to ask for recommendation about it be it from the translator or the rest, here is the information:

-I hate drama/sadness

I heard that this is similar to Nanahayo, a previous game by the author.
If that's true, then this game is basically a drama more than a game.
Also, prepare for an emotional trainwreck. I actually like NTR but Nanahayo made me just want to watch/read/play vanilla stuff for a while.
End result, I don't think this game might be right for you.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

-I hate drama/sadness

It does have a somewhat happy true ending but everything else is soul crushing ntr so if you can't handle that don't play this game although if you like that this game is a masterpiece.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems a very nice pick for the genre. Have a good luck with this one.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

-I hate drama/sadness

don't play it.

just. don't.
trust me.

if u cant end thug hero party u will be crashed by this game so, yes, it's best to pass over and play something else.
"consider nanaho" and "I'm your guignol" is EXTREMELY sad/depressive story with ntr theme in them.
----

btw, i have cried for long time the lost of our hero m1zuki, but i see another hero is arise now, and then i cry because i'm happy! long live to PabloC !!

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thug Hero Party, despite being fucking depressing, was one of my best H-game memory (Damn, dat ending + dat music during it!). It will probably mark me for life however :D
NTRPG2 was good, but it wasn't as marking as THP to me.

Hope this one will be good (and I will make it in one piece)

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-I hate drama/sadness

As others said - this game is definitely NOT for you.
Thug Hero Party didn't have much of an effect on me (weak protagonist instantly triggered my sadistic side, so I actually played it with a wicked smile on my face... yes I'm evil ^^), while Guignol was a genuinely heart-wrenching experience. Here main characters are actually likable (unlike useless weaklings that are common in other NTR titles), rape and NTR are taken seriously and the story is VERY sad and drama-heavy. Even the best (read: "least bad") path can be more frightening than some of the best horrors - the main heroine almost gets raped already around the prologue, then it gets less and less "almost" and you never know if the next event won't end with some horrible, unavoidable NTR. I'm not kidding you, I was actually afraid of continuing this game on quite a few occasions. >_< The idea of anything that could be called a "happy ending" pretty much flies out of the window right at the very beginning, and you can only hope for a bittersweet ending at best (and you don't know how bitter it will be). Oh, and the bad paths will tear your very soul to tiny little pieces and leave only an empty husk at the end.
Wait, all that stuff was already hard to stomach when I was only reading it, and now I'm supposed to actually translate it?! Oh crap, what the heck did I just get myself into?! >_<

Just kidding - I love this game precisely because it's so heart-rending. :p

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has the first game with the blue haired girls been translated?
I don't think so. I haven't played it yet, but if it's as good as this one I might consider translating it as well. That depends on far too many things to promise anything though, so don't hold your breath.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't thinks so. I haven't played it yet, but if it's as good as this one I might consider translating it as well. That depends on far too many things to promise anything though, so don't hold your breath.
imho, the best thing is to concentrate and finish one project, and only then decide what to do next.

btw, nanaho is a bit different in some mechanics but the core game (ntr, heavy sad drama, good plot) its still extremely good. in term of quality both game is at the same level. god tier level for ntr fans.

guignol is pretty linear where nanaho...
have various multi ending and 2 major plot to follow. after the intro chapter MC will must choice from daughter or wife and that choice split the game in 2 really different game (story wise), and that choice also influence what cg and event will be seen (and obviously lock other event and cg until a new game+)
it's a game to play AT LEAST 2 time, if not more, to see each ending in each story branch, but it's totally worth it to do it becouse is so good.

tl&dr; play the first 20 minutes and see the first scene. then u understand what (a great)game it is nanaho.

cons: nanaho combat is a little tedius and its vastly grinding than guignol one. but was not a big problem for me.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hear good things about this guy's NTR stories but just could not get into the art-style. If this one gets fully translated, I'll definitely give it a try though.

This game is not for me too .... i'm ok with light NTR but heavy one absolutely not ok
I get what you're saying, even as a hardcore NTR fan who is perfectly fine with heavy NTR, heavy and depressing NTR does not necessarily equal more fappable. Even I don't find depressing NTR fappable but it depends on other factors. NTR ragers often complain about the simple and "generic" NTR plots but those are often the most fappable; NTR fans are not exactly looking for an awarding-winning plot.

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I dunno about you guys but I play adult games to fap, how can I fap to "soul crushing" ntr. How can you guys fap to "soul crushing" ntr for that matter =S =S =S. This is also not for me, but gj translating it for those interested I guess -.-

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I dunno about you guys but I play adult games to fap, how can I fap to "soul crushing" ntr. How can you guys fap to "soul crushing" ntr for that matter =S =S =S. This is also not for me, but gj translating it for those interested I guess -.-
different people, different taste, different fetish.
i also dont understand how someone can fap on scat fetish (that personally i really, really hate) but hey, as long as someone dosen't force me to see scat stuff i'm fine.
that's the good thing about fetish, everyone can pick up what they want and ignore the rest and everyone is happy.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You could say that "how can some1 fap to lolis" or "how can some1 fap to traps", "how can some1 fap to futas" and the list goes on, but you know? clever people dont go into threads containing genres they dont like, shocking right?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Different strokes for different folks.
Besides, this is a hentai forum. We got a bunch of different fetishes and we don't/shouldn't discriminate.

Status
Not open for further replies.