What's new

[Cli pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル (NTR)

No one has made a partial yet?
i'd like to make one, but i dont have the latest game version.
i only have ver 1.0, but i heard ver 1.0 is full of bugs

Fotirr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cant understand what to do at stard (after mother wwas raped) can only go 1-st cave, wood and town. What to do?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

cant understand what to do at stard (after mother wwas raped) can only go 1-st cave, wood and town. What to do?
go to the cave's boss area and press z in the little room in the upper left, there's a hidden passage there.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im sorry for bumping this a since its been a while, but i have tried to get full save (playing and lurking) but there are some scenes of the girl that i can get, 3 of them to be specific, so if anyone can share his full CG or cheat one or something i will be so much gratefull. TY guys and soy for my shitty english

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im sorry for bumping this a since its been a while, but i have tried to get full save (playing and lurking) but there are some scenes of the girl that i can get, 3 of them to be specific, so if anyone can share his full CG or cheat one or something i will be so much gratefull. TY guys and soy for my shitty english
u have probably miss some night scene or u need to complete the last route.
btw, here it is:

Attachments

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think you need to upload your Publicdata file to see all the scenes. I also had a couple of scenes missing and downloading your save didn't unlock them. Thanks for the save though, regardless.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

u have probably miss some night scene or u need to complete the last route.
btw, here it is:
Same here, thanks for the save but i think its the "public data file" the one you have to share cause the scenes that i didnt see are still missing it the one you have upload.

Sorry for my bad english

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think you need to upload your Publicdata file to see all the scenes. I also had a couple of scenes missing and downloading your save didn't unlock them. Thanks for the save though, regardless.
sorrow4444 said:
Same here, thanks for the save but i think its the "public data file" the one you have to share cause the scenes that i didnt see are still missing it the one you have upload.
ooops, my bad, sry. fixed.

btw, i had the same trouble, all unlock but 3 scene (for loli girl) located in second and/or 3 row (i cant remember exactly). for me the missing scene was the normal route event with..

soldier gang grope and double rat man rape

Attachments

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ooops, my bad, sry. fixed.

btw, i had the same trouble, all unlock but 3 scene (for loli girl) located in second and/or 3 row (i cant remember exactly). for me the missing scene was the normal route event with..

soldier gang grope and double rat man rape
that worked TY a lot +rep

Sorry for my shitty english

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone willing to upload their public data for this got all scenes except for a few.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
there is new news on blog dev. it's a lot of text so its better give a direct link:

tl&dr, he's work on a sequel and the release time is set on (end?) of next year. for more info check his blog.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Pabloc from the konosora thread on fuwanovel says he's thinking about translating this so let's hope he goes though with it. Also I hope the author is gets the additional cg update out before Pablocs starts this.

Last edited:

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, the rumors sure spread fast. XD
Yeah, I'm currently figuring out the technical details, but RPGMaker Trans is so easy to use I shouldn't have any issues with that. I'll make a thread for it as soon as I test is a bit to see if it inserts everything properly.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm currently figuring out the technical details, but RPGMaker Trans is so easy to use I shouldn't have any issues with that. I'll make a thread for it as soon as I test is a bit to see if it inserts everything properly.
Good luck hope the project goes well the world can never have enough ntr rpgs in english.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You are doing god's work man.......xD

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yep, RPGMTrans works great for this one.

Props to you for taking this on; I know many a fan will be looking forward to seeing this finished. If it's of any help, I've been sitting on a partial for quite some time that takes care of the UI and pretty much everything outside of actual dialogue. I'd be more than pleased to share it with you so you can move straight to the meat and potatoes of the game. Please let me know.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And since I've been asked, here's a playable version folks can use in the meantime.

Link:
Key: !YJ5czKz6c5ryQw96ZghDvZasda0jkZx9E1N91cZkukQ

This patch handles the intro, UI, choices, nametags, items, weapons, equipment, combat text, skills, and a small amount of cg's and pop-up notifications. Makes it playable, but requires mtl or the like for the dialogue. Be sure to cheer on PabloC so you can get the full experience.

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made a thread for the TL project.

Etory Thanks for the offer, but I already translated quite a few parts of the interface while I was checking how everything works (I actually started testing stuff ~2 weeks ago ;)), so I'll finish it myself. But again, thanks a lot. ^^

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Humu, I see you have best girl as your avatar, Pablo. I'm not surprised you'd choose this novel to translate, it's quite good. Just hope you'll last, this is not an easy undertaking by any means given the lengthy storyline. Ganbaru~!

Status
Not open for further replies.