RPG RPG Maker [ PileN ] Maid X Demon: Mari's First Job RE187948 RJ187948

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A new release from a new circle

Tags: Angel/demon, maid, rape, ahegao, brainwash, hermaphrodite
(the cover image pretty much sums it up)

Story: A maid gets invited to her first job in a strange mansion but gets teleported to a dungeon at the front door by a lady demon (succubus?) who wants our maid to "prove" herself worthy of being a maid or else end up as a sex slave.

The trial is a joke though. The gameplay (which is mainly around exploration and finding objects) is there but any H scenes are text superimposed on a ginormous logo of the circle. :mad:

What sets this RPG apart is that despite the cover image it's almost entirely in English! The quality of English is good as well. Definitely not a machine translation.

Last edited by a moderator:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Maid X Demon: Mari's First Job

What sets this RPG apart is that despite the cover image it's almost entirely in English! The quality of English is good as well. Definitely not a machine translation.
Worth a look!

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's on eng. DL site too.

I'm interested especially since it's an English game, but it looks kind of like it's a short game without a whole lot of content, so I'm a bit apprehensive about spending $14-$15 on it.

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game looks good. Stuck on the yellow room with missing tiles. Still in the demo tho. Anyone with a link to the full game?

Damascus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interesting, the developer is from Russia. I guess that explains my confusion when I saw that the screenshots text was in English on the Japanese DLSite, lol.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Russian group writing a game in English released on a Japanese site... Here's the Eng side verison:

wholesomeoats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually pretty surprised by how little I've seen of this game! This one looked like something people would have been all over, but I've seen no links and very little information regarding it. Was it, like, really bad or something?

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm actually pretty surprised by how little I've seen of this game! This one looked like something people would have been all over, but I've seen no links and very little information regarding it. Was it, like, really bad or something?
I hope not. The kinks covered are pretty damn nice, and the art isn't bad. Plus the fact that it's in English helps too. Honestly I'm considering just giving up and buying it soon.

wholesomeoats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would have already, but the only methods of payment I have to my name don't seem compatible with DLsite besides debit, and I'd prefer not to use that online ever. Still, the second I saw that on the new games list I figured it'd be HUGE! Hard to believe it went practically unnoticed!

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Based on the Demo it's pretty awesome, but I couldn't get past the yellow room with the missing tiles, so there's that.
EDIT: Nvm. You jump with Q.

Last edited:

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just my luck, my card doesn't work. Well, guess we're SOL.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have this yet if i was not so broke i would buy it myself its english bad english but close enough and i like the art

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Times like this where I really wish Paypal didn't give a crap about adult purchases. I don't know any workarounds for using cards, and neither of my cards do the trick. God, this wouldn't be killing me so much if this game didn't hit pretty much every kink I give a crap about.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Times like this where I really wish Paypal didn't give a crap about adult purchases. I don't know any workarounds for using cards, and neither of my cards do the trick. God, this wouldn't be killing me so much if this game didn't hit pretty much every kink I give a crap about.
There's actually a workaround for using Paypal on DLsite.

First of all you need an actual account, can't use this for guest purchases.
go to the (English) all ages page. and log in there.

Go into your account page and buy points. You can buy points using paypal while on the g-rated side. However, those points will still be in your account if you jump back into the 18+ side. Then you can use them to buy 18+ products.

Alternately, if this works right, this link should go straight there:

megaman1234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just tryed the demo game is really good looking forward for this one .

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i am missing the 2nd scene anyone know how to get it?

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am missing the 2nd scene anyone know how to get it?
At the crack where you place the bomb, near the locked cell next to the room with the shovel, try entering the crack without the bomb.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks good game just wish it was bigger

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game is realy short i played it trought in 15mins in myu first try and it can be done faster.
Art is good and h-scenes are good too, althought there are some weird word choises.
Its bit anoying that geting h-scenes always leads to game over except when you masturbate.

Over all for such a small game i would recomend this to play, its fast to finish , art is good h-scnes are good only minus is that its so short but otherwise its must play to everyone who likes hentai rpg games like my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.