What's new

Piracy Resailed - IC

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When we last left our pirating heroes, Ylria Seaspray was just getting a helpful biology lesson from Marnia, the newfound treasure of the pirate crew and Lamp-Genie. In particular about the anatomy of the fish creatures they'd agreed to ... ally with in exchange for safe passage.

With the light of the sun shining upon them from a distant tunnel opening it was time to pay their debt, except that apparently, Marnia was more experienced in the biology of beasts than she was in the intricate structures and grammatics of the Aquan language.

Seak, with Peep more or less dutifully by her side awoke to an interesting sight, Ylria, with a slightly swollen belly, being grabbed by another fish-creature as it shoved it's cold, wet, wiggling shaft into her. A long, prehensile tube slowly pushing deeper into her, despite her protests, with the creature hissing angrily at any complaints.

"Bagu ba blub!" It insisted, and Marnia realized her mistake as the creature clarified 'one at a time, that had been their deal, and they'd honor it. They would also throughoutly fill up Ylria, taking the chance to lighten their load in a fertile, humanoid host.

Seeing her struggle, or at the very least hesitate as the second creature begins thrusting into her, one of the fish-folk shamans begins waving it's small, staff like rattle and chanting.. something. Ylria wasn't sure what it was, moreso, she was distracted by the creature thrusting into her and snicker-slurping lustfully, but suddenly her head felt a bit fuzzy.. she felt comfortable.. At ease. The idea of being a broodmother to these creatures suddenly got a new appeal.. she could see her tummy swell with motherhood.. she wanted, no, needed more of these eggs... (Will save DC 14 to resist!)

Whilest Ylria's mind was occupied, the creature hat, just like it's mate before, thrust deep into Ylria, a small, oblong pressure pushing into her sex, travelling up into her womb, occupied by a slight gushing of warm-wet fluid filling her up whilest the fish-shaman kept waving his wand infront of her.

Meanwhile, Marnia notices a few of the fish creatures eyeing the downed and, a fireball later, very not dressed Seak being oggled by several of the fish-creatures, edging closer ever so slightly. Whilest these things stay truthful to their bargain out of respect for the Frog and their given word, just how long will it stay this way.... but Marnia is only one woman too. Which of her newfound friends will she help along first?

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia was shocked! Her mistake could cost both of the pirates lives...one wouldn't survive even a simple fucking anyway, and the other would be stuffed with eggs to the brim! But what would she do when the eggs would get bigger, like she knew they would?! Would she explode? Because of her mistake?!

No matter what, she had to find a solution, and she had to find it fast. She could try fighting them, but...but the other two would be at risk, and the wolfgirl wasn't anywhere on sight! Think, Marnia, THINK!

Finally, she got an idea! Not a good one...but the only one she got!

"Blguhhghrh! Brrrrrrlllll!!!" Marnia cried to the lizardfolk shaman.

(speech translated from Aquan, for the curious reader)

"The Master is pleased by your performance, and he wishes you to breed all of us! However you will have to use your shaman magic or something to heal that girl, otherwise she might die! If you do that you can breed both me and her!"

"Also, Also, the Master said he wants you to breed all of us the same amount, and to make sure we won't explode. He wants to help you expand the tribe elsewhere, so you have to make sure the eggs have room to grow."

What could she do really, when her options were to choose between letting one of the piratesses die? She could only improvise. But Yliria was already half-full...she had to lessen her load somehow.

"Also, also, Master said you can breed me more than one at a time." she offered, her brain hurting for thinking too much.

"But only if you heal the other girl too...otherwise Master will get angry!" The fish-folk looked to be thinking about it, and Marnia got worried that they would deny her deal...she had to make them fall for it!

She lied down on the rocky cave floor, re 21255 moving her almost non-existent clothing!

"Ahh, come fast, I am in heat and you will miss your chance if you are late!" Luckily she had some training in faking moans...

helvorn

Reputation score
Ylria moaned as the second fishman gripped her hips and pressed her down into the sand. Already her belly was bulging like a woman three or four months pregnant with just the deposit of one of the creatures. She didn't quite fight the cold, slippery embrace of the second of her lovers but she was clearly uncomfortable with the botched, important details of their agreement. She grunted as the thing pressed it's twisting ovipositor up against the entrance to her womb. "Uhhhh... full... so full... and... " Her eyes were distracted by the shaman as he moved in front of her and began to wave his wand. Her eyes were caught and held by the hypnotic motion of his rod. Ylria felt warm and strangely happy, satisfied as the heavy bulge of an egg pressed down through the tube to join the slimy semen already left by the creature.

Immediately a rush of arousal and pleasure flooded her mind and body as the deeply erotic and satisfying aspects of the situation overwhelmed her doubts. "Ahhhh! Ahhh yes! Breed me! Breed me hard and fill me with your eggs!" She cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body. Arching back she groaned as her movement pushed the tip of the ovipositor up into her womb. She looked over at Marnia. Ylria didn't understand what she was saying but when the blue skinned woman stripped and presented herself to the fish men. "Oh yes! Yes, let them fuck you and mother their eggs!"

# 13 Details:[d20 (13)]

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The fishfolk-shamans.. leaders? Whatever looked at each other, bubbling at one another quickly, although Marnia picked up that the only hesitation about this new deal was that their magic should only be used to serve the cause of.. whatever deep-dwelling deity these creatures followed. However, they quickly agreed that these women would be serving their cause too.. and so, one of them stepped foward, begininng to chant over Seak, who'd awaken.. just in time to find one of the creatures make good on their deal, thrusting it's long, wet, fleshy tube deep into her and pounding into her with breeding-vigor.

The fish-folk were also not opposed to Marnia's suggestion unsuprisingly, although, interesting was that they refused to breed any of her other holes. To be clear, the creatures were quite happy having the genie-girl encourage them, crowding around her and rubbing their thin, long cocks up against her, but they only put eggs in one place.. deep into her womb.

Along the act, Marnia noticed the shaman chanting, wandering from one girl to the other, touching their bellies and drawing a symbol upon them with mud and .. well, she hoped it was only mud there.. she also wasn't entirely sure if this was just rite, or magic, being distracted from observing too close. What was definitly magical was the chanting the fish-man shaman continued on both Marnia and Seak, trying to fill them both with the same motherly urges and desires, waving it's staff and humming softly, soothingly to the receptive mothers before it... (DC 14 will if you want to resist still!)

As was Ylria. Distracted that was.. and feeling happy and motherly. Whilest her mind had tried to resist the urges implanted in her, it had barely failed.. and now she was falling to the spell, welcoming the ovipositor into her womb and rejocing at it filling her up.. as well as watching her companions be filled and swell with prideful motherhood. Brief, perverted fantasies of traveling with the girls and 'her' fishman tribe filled her mind as she realized that all of them would mother clutches of individual, fertile children, a lewd fantasy that, once her next climax faded, snuggly slid itself into the back of her mind and stayed there with the happy glow of motherhood. Each egg that plopped its way into her was a wonderful blessing, and the feeling of her belly expanding was so arousing it kept her in a warm, tingling glow.. even knowing the magic affecting her, being a broodmother was -amazing-.

Soon, each of the three womens bellies were swollen and round, Ylria submitting, Marnia not fighting and Seak, even healed as she was, too weak to protest much. One of the shamans came forth, explaining to Marnia, whilest one of the creatures had taken to suckling on Ylria's left nipple teasingly:

"You are good women, you know your place. As token of friendship, I have cast a blessing upon your wombs. Worry not about coming to harm from our young or whatever other creature might take your liking. You will be fertile and grow quick and good." It promised, with enthusiasm.

Then, if the women wanted, the fish-people would accompany them to the outside beach were Captain Rovana waited infront of a still broken looking ship.. and with raised eyebrows as she saw you, before chuckling and greeting you with:
"Well, seems you got a little more treasure than you bargained for eh.. I propably shouldn't judge though.
.. So.. about me necklace..?"

helvorn

Reputation score
Ylria orgasmed again as the frog creature impregnated her again with a potent mix of seed and fertile eggs. She rubbed her swelling belly feeling the pressure of each egg as it was deposited in her eager womb. Her face was glowing with pleasure and happiness as the deep satisfaction of serving as the fertile field in which the fish folk would plant their eggs overwhelmed any petty doubts about the effects of mind controlling magic. Ylria would bear fruit from the eggs implanted deep within her and nothing could make her happier. Her destiny was fulfilled as motherhood swelled her womb and rounded her gravid belly.

When the breeding was complete Ylria knelt and kissed at the feet and ovipositor of the nearest shaman. She did not speak its language but she could express her deep thanks for the gift of their progeny. Rising she walked back to the beach proudly but with a bit of a waddle from her full belly. "It is wonderful Captain. You should surrender to the glory of bearing their eggs." Ylria was a bit egg-addled but still thinking clearly enough to hold up the necklace. "We have it. The pirates discovered us and we fled so they are aware we are here on the island."

Aenon

Reputation score
Marnia forgot about e 21306 verything, as he got bred by one fish-folk after the other...she had been fucked before, but it was the first time she was stuffed with eggs. At first she wasn't sure what to expect, and the feeling was somewhat weird, but undeniably pleasurable. She could feel the long ovipositor pushing deeper and deeper in her. It was thin, but she could feel the egg sliding through it, one after the other. It felt like someone was fucking her in a soft way.

Then the shaman came to offer his blessing. Marnia assumed that he was doing something to help - besides he had no reason to harm them. She felt the weirdness leave her, giving place to warmth. She would become a mother, she thought with glee. Maybe she could bring her children in her lamp too...start her own little tribe...take care of them...train them...how happy she would be! She would mother generation after generation. Of course she wouldn't keep them trapped forever with her, she would let them go explore the world...maybe they could take her with them for breeding purposes?

Her eyes were teary, and she was smiling happily, hugging her size increasing belly in extasy...she could feel that she was already full, but her womb extended more and more to make room for more.

"More...I can fit more..." she cried, kissing the ovipositor of the closest future father of her children.

It all ended...too soon. Too bad that she was already filled, she thought with some sadness.

"Thank you for your blessing. I will take care of our children."

She wasn't sure what his parting words meant. Sure, the idea of bearing children of other creatures now seemed more...pleasant. Maybe she should give it a try?

~~~
Marnia greeted Rovana with a big smile, supporting her belly with her hands.

"Hello captain, I am Marnia. I guess I am part of the treasure. But not the real treasure. We found the real treasure under the other one. We will become mothers of so many! Isn't that amazing?" she mused, with a dreamy expression.

Maybe she could get her Master to breed her after she this batch was born? She eyed Peep greedily. She felt saliva collecting in her mouth, but she didn't manage to close her mouth in time, some of it spilling forward.

"Sorry...I was thinking of something. Lets hurry and leave!" she said, rushing to follow the others getting on the ship.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Fish-folk seemed almost unhappy with the women departing.. If ever they wanted to strike back at Brownbeard, it seemed like they might have allies, this time around, the Shamans and fish-warriors bubbling their goodbyes to the happily filled mothers.

"Nice tits!" Rovana greeted the new crewmember, before checking over them. "Heh.. trust me, been where you are.. worse, actually, you propably want to sleep this one off.. But first.." She extended her hand to recieve the necklace from Ylria.

"Brownbeard was a dumbass. I hope ye snatched something good from him, because he didn't figure out how to activate half of the things there.. this necklace, for example, can't be taken, only given." She snatched the necklace, musing: "Plus you have to really want it. I died for it.. Brownbeards meager ambitions could never measure up to that." She said, twirling the necklace around, whilest walking to the beach, staring upon the beach ahead.

"Remember that. Those with dedication and principle.. they'll always overcome ye if ye only want some wine and booty and women.. now that be what I want.. But I be principled about it!
Now that you know some of the hardships to come.. I feel I can trust ye."
She nodded, staring into the sea.. before lifting the necklace, and tossing it right into the sea!

"I be Captain Rovana Dilisnya, better known as The Reaver. I used to be one of the pirate-lords.. before they kicked me out." She chuckled, as the necklace sunk into the waves.. and for the briefest of moments, there was a silence of foreboding nothing.. before a red glow seemed to emanate from the sea itself.
"Propably on account of me stealing from all of them.. But I had me reasons.. They had really fancy stuff, and it wasn't against the code.. and this.. Be me, nay.. OUR ship, the Red Dawn!" She extended her arms, as The very waves broke behind her, and a ship with red sails broke forth from the waves, a massive three-master that dwarved the damaged ship you'd stolen before in both size and sheer quality, Joe, Rovana's parrot flapping his wings and rawking excitedly as the ship rose from the very waves, lanterns igniting from prow to Stern, as Rovana began humming.: "The Seas be ours, and by the powers, where we will, we'll roam!"

"Like me humble ship.. I be kidding, nothing humble about it, I be getting shivers each time. I do this."She smirked, extending a hand, and there was a creaking of ropes, a little longboat lowering from the ships rope, landing with a splash and.. almost as if with a purpose of it's own, it was washed to the shore, just by Rovana's side, the Pirate-Captain smirking, extending a hand to caress over the wood, almost.. tenderly. "I see ye be under circumstances. We'll quickly grab what provisions we can from the old ship nonetheless, then.. well.. I got me ship, I just need me sword restored.. oh, and you lot!" She grinned.

"Time to figure out what ye nabbed from Brownbeard. Whatever ye went for, by instinct fits ye.. We'll be making ye into pirates that a little landlubber like Brownbeard will learn to fear! Err.. " She looked at Marnia... "...and I'm sure we can figure things out for ye too. Do you want to join me crew? I have ta have ye say it." She nodded.

"But there be time for backstories later.. Brownbeard and .. some of the others will nay be happy about this, I reckon. Har harrr.." She grinned and, those paying close attention, would notice that the necklace Rovana had tossed into the sea was now around her neck...

Aenon

Reputation score
"I don't know if I can join ya crew...."

"I mean there is a small problem, I kind of have to do wishes for whoever has my lamp. And if you say me to do one thing but the one who has the lamp says an other, then...I don't know...I have heard Brownbeard say it is mutiny and he will throw you in the sharks?"
Marnia explained her concerns.

After all, according to Peep's wish she would also have to make the Captain submit to him...right?

"However if that is ok, I would love to join the crew!"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmn. Who be having yer lamp...?" She asked, before, after the response, looking to Peep. And staring.. for a long moment.. it almost seemed like a staring competition for a moment.
"A command that is made against me authority is mutiny.. aye.. and whoever mutiny's be he animal or human will suffer the consequences. If ye just be following orders, I wont judge ye too hard. There might be spanking though.. welcome to me crew!" She enthused, with a dark grin.

.. and then, there was another voice:

"Hah.. huhh.. Where? Oh... I, the Great Ansur whish to inform you that I have reawakened.. y.. yes, the earlier fight was so dull and unintimidating to I, The Great One, that I elected to take a rest." A sword began explaining to you from Seak's side.

helvorn

Reputation score

The sudden appearance of the impressive ship from the depths of the sea distracted Ylria from the warm glow of motherhood and eggs. "That ship... we will rule the seas with it captain." She looked over the large vessel with an experienced eye. "Can we crew her though with just us few?" Ylria noted the boat that seemed to bring itself ashore. "Or will the ship sail herself somewhat without needing a large crew?"

She rubbed her belly then and considered what might be needed next. "Let's get the victuals and equipment aboard and set sail as quickly as we can Captain. I fear that dumbass or not Blackbeard will have to figure we are on the island somewhere and come after us." Ylria opened the front of her blouse and pulled out a handful of gems from her bosom easily 15 of the glimmering stones. "I got these shinies from the treasure pile." Then she reached into her pouches. "I grabbed this feather and a scroll case."

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Can we crew her.. hah..." Rovana hopped onto the longboat, inviting you to follow, ropes winding down and hooking into the longboat as they got close. "This ship be quite special.. although a crew would help a lot, it can be driven by a single person." She noted, Peep hopping into the sideboat besides her.. she seemed to have somehow tamed the frog.
"Scroll case eh?" Rovana noted, as they arrived upon the impressively large ship, waving her hand for them to follow along, snatching the scroll case and unrolling it.

"If I were a betting gal, and I happen ta be, that feather might be an Angels.. or to be precise, it summons an angel. If you focus on it, in a moment of need.. I advice savin' it for when the situation is dire."
Rovana nodded. "No telling what kind of angel though.. a feathery one, propably."

She then greedily unrolled the parchment, before hesitating and sighing..

"Just what be this? ugh.. this seems like a very crappy map of our world.. here.." She slapped her hand upon a parchment hanging on the wall.

"Strangest thing though.. there's this marking, far north of Tortuga and way too close to that place for comfort.. but.. hmnn... I be curious..."
She mused.

Knowledge: History or Profession: Sailor DC 10
You have heard of the land to the north. no one sails to the lands in the far north.
Knowledge: History DC 20
Far up in the north lies what was once a rich kingdom, now overrun by all flavour of wicked undead. Only the vast ocean has kept the other lands safe. Although Lustrian expeditions from the church try to mount crusades towards those islands, pretty much nothing is heard back from them, so it's been presumed a death-sentence to any who get too close..

~~~~~~~

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
DM
Tag: Progress report 1.

You restock with bare necessities, then set sail from the very first Island North-east of Anas to the next one, a lush jungle island, where you restock with food and necessities. Traveling the lands takes a while, and once you sail south of the Lustrian archipelago, not days but weeks have passed, with your bodies swelling in pregnancy. Finally, you give birth to a mixed group of fishmen, that you assign to crew the ship if you are not there.
Fishmen have three subtypes:

Fishmen-Workers: Weak, basic fishmen, used for upkeep, repairs and food gathering. With 3 Crewmembers, not counting animals, you need a workforce of 1 to reliably live, you currently have 1. More will increase your standard of livelyhood and give comforting buffs.

Fishmen-Warriors: Used for combat, they are tougher but require more food. Every 2 groups of warriors require 1 more group of workers. They can be sent on individual missions (defeating one enemy of CR 2/warrior contingent before retreating) or defend the ship, adding penalties to those daring to attack you. Current warriors: 0

Fishmen-Shamans: Their fertility enhancing magic quicken the breeding time of other creatures, be they fishmen or others. Current Spawnrate bonus: 0%

Frogs: Offer no inherent benefit, but are great for the morale. Peep would approve of you carrying his spawn, but after a few days, Rovana snatched the lamp from him, deciding to give it to Ylria, the loyal cat-slave on missions off-board, whilest she works on maps, and looking for something..

Currently, No Pc's are being bred.

-Can you discover other breeding options?-
~~~~

Either way, with your crew reduced after fighting Brownbeard, Rovana is looking for a new harbour to re-recruit help in.. little do you know that the next pirate-captain's goons lie already in wait for you there...

Tag: Marnia, Ylria:

After a few weeks you find yourself arriving in a little harbour-port, where your captain plans to re-recruit new crewmembers. You are expected to help, gather rumours.. get some good rum, or in other ways make yourself useful. How do you prepare yourself before you head out?

Aenon

Reputation score

Marnia jumps happily in front of Rovana!

"Ahoy Captain! Can I have some allowance? I have to buy some rum for everyone, but I have no gold!"

"Don't worry, I will buy the best rum there is! We have a last barrel, but Peep came into that last week...does it taste different? I heard it became Grog now...you know, because a Frog....Frog, Grog...." she explains eyeing Rovana's mug curiously.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria took the feather and stowed it away carefully. "It seems like the feather would also do we as an object of torture by tickling and teasing. I will keep it for an emergency or just when we need to really pull out all the stops on someone." She peered over Rovana's shoulder at the map. "Cock Island... that sounds like fun..." she giggled. Then getting serious Ylria looked at where Rovana was pointing. "Treasure Island... it sounds like we're meant to head there to loot and plunder. I have heard of lands to the north but no one has ever gone there to my knowledge. Have you heard rumors of troubles to the north captain?"

As the days turn into weeks Ylria is blissfully happy with the progress of her pregnancy. She spends an inordinate amount of time rubbing her belly and at night often moans in her sleep begging her masters to breed her again and again. When time comes to give birth her cries fill the ship as egg after egg is deposited and then hatched. Unusually for a woman in the throes of labor her voice seems to be raised more in pleasure, even in orgasm than pain or fear.

Ylria spent a great deal of time exploring every nook and cranny of the ship form the highest mast to the lowest bilge. While it seemed to sail itself she wanted to be intimately familiar with all details of the vessel on which they would be traveling. Ylria finds herself spending a lot of time attending to Peep's beastial lusts as the horny frog uses her as his personal sex toy. Between his tongue and his froggy member she soon finds herself on the bow every night on all fours presenting herself for his pleasure.

===========================================

When they are near the island Ylria pushes Peep away and joins Marnia and Rovana on the poop deck. "I can use what we have left of the gems to pay for supplies and the very finest rum." She looked at Marnia. "This place be full of scum and villainy; just our kind of place but we should be armed. I have me pistols and sword."

Aenon

Reputation score

Marnia thought about it for a moment.

"Eh....please, don't let my lamp get stolen by filthy pirates. Pretty please with cherry on top..." thinking about what she had to go through the last time ugly Brownface and his crew of idiots got their hands on her lamp.

"Maybe you could tie it in your underwear...or...we could let it at the ship. I guess our Captain will protect it...she isn't an idiot like Brownface to have her things stolen." Marnia declared.

helvorn

Reputation score

Ylria gave Marnia a hug. "I would never let filthy, nasty pirates get their hands on your lamp or your luscious body." She thought for a moment. "I found a few very secret hidey holes on the ship. We can hide it there and then you only have to worry about just me holding your wishes."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rovana narrowed her eyes at Marnia, then looked at the Grog, softly putting it aside.. whilest gulping down the last of her drink. Her crew had rarely seen her -not- drunk, or trying to be, but that also ment she functioned suprisingly well whilest wasted..

"Aye, I've heard of troubles up north.. infact, been there. But ye got other things ta worry about. We need new crewmembers and then, we'll be needing to plan a jungle-expedition." She mused, broodily, one hand extended to touch the heft of her broken blade.. A peculiar weapon it was, expensive looking, always oddly wet and watery, never rusting, never far from Rovana...

"What be ye lookin' at? Captain told ye what to do, be I needing to do this navy command style?" Rovana barked, after a moment of looking thoughtful. It seemed she didn't want to accompany you, trusting your skills of finding new crewmembers.. and rum.
----------------
DM
Tag: ALL

The Port-Town of Green Peaks is a moderatly large vessel, just far enough south of the Mainland to not have to answer too much to the crown. A mild afternoon sun warms your skin and the noise of seabirds mingles with primarly human activity on the docks.
Rovana's massive ship is hard to overlook, dwarfing even other large ships, as it makes anchor by the east-most pier of the town, quickly gathering a crowd.

DM
Tag: The Goons

Whoever this Rovana and her crew are, subtly is not their strength. Then again, not only does this ease your job of spotting them, but your over-the-top captain might even approve of that. Briefly you wonder what even his quarrel with her might be.. but it's of course not yours to question. Your mission is to capture ideally all of the crew.. now how best to go about it.

DM
Tag: Ylria, Marnia

(Ylria can give me a perception OR profession - sailor check to see what she found whilest checking out the ship. Also,.. err.. sleight of hand or dex to stash the lamp securely! )

Peep, the pirate frog grumpily withdrew from Ylria.. sexually. But it seemed he'd bravely accompany them on land.. bravely, or lewdly, looking to expand his froggy-harem. As you descend the walkway that some of the dockworkers would later swear, looked as if it was lowering by itself, and others claim, they saw a fish-like creature help lower, you are quickly greeted by not one, but two interested parties. One is a slightly scruffed looking, middle aged woman, the other a much more distinguished (read, rich) gentleman with a well kept beard.
The Gentleman speaks up first:
"You there! It's a go.. two gold a night to set anchor at a pier." He declared, tapping his feather against a scroll, before the slightly grumpy looking woman spoke up, revealing the reason for her grumpyness.
"I've been tald ta deliver this ta ya." She said, presenting to whichever of you two would take it, ... A dildo with an inscription hanging from it, reading Something Sexy.
She seemed happy to get out of this situation right after, unless halted.

Last edited:

Aenon

Reputation score

Marnia picked up the dildo with two fingers, but she stopped the grumpy looking woman.

"Wait a moment, grumpy looking woman. Who gave you this dildo? Are you trying to dump your dirty used dildos to us, and say 'Oh, someone gave this to me, I don't need it take it'? Do you take us for dum-dums? HUH?" she accused her.

They just landed, and people tried to bully them by giving them used dildos? Marnia wouldn't stand for that!

(Grapple if she tries to leave.)

"If you don't speak we will have our frog compare the taste of the dildo to your taste. Don't try to lie!" Marnia warned her, as Peep opened his eyes menacingly...or so Marnia imagined he was doing, since she wasn't looking at him.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Grumpy Looking woman, Dock official
Tag: Ylria, Marnia

".. what did you just call me you blue harlot?" The grumpy lady huffed. "Bad enough I got paid to deliver this to you! But I need money to raise my kids right, unless this bitch Charlotte, now let me tell you, Charlotte is the-" "..Ladies, please, the harbour fee..." "Hmpfh!.. wait did you hear that? She is threatening me! Threatening I tell you! Arrest her!" The woman angrily insisted, whilest the man by her side sighed.
"... Alright, I need to remind you that not paying the docking fee can lead to your arrest." "What about that weird frog-thing, that can't be legal!"

"I am not aware of any rules against large frogs, actually." "HMMPHF!"

Aenon

Reputation score

"Ah....my deepest apologies, I didn't know you were a mother. Who is this bitch Charlotte? Do you want me to beat her for you?" She offered. Who would bully such a nice mom, who would even deliver dildos to pirates to feed her kids? Marnia had two dozen kids, and she couldn't help but worry about their safety every passing moment! She felt really connected with this grumpy mother!

"Excuse me Burgomaster, I thought you said we have to pay when it is night?" Marnia scratched her head. "Well, you can go up and tell the Captain, she is the Reavest of them all. Rovana the Reavest, maybe you know her? Well, she is a bit groggy right now, so you may want to wait till tonight anyway."