What's new

ACT [Pixel Teishoku & Libra Heart] 真夜中のサキュバス城 / Succubus Castle in the Midnight (RJ234140)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Dlsite:

Download:

Libraheart came out of nowhere with this game, dude's legit working on 3 games at once. So yeah it's basically NES castlevania, but with sexy sex. Mechanics are a bit clunky I must say. Demo is pretty short and includes 2 girls if I'm not mistaken. Game actually has backtracking and plays a "bit" like a metroidvania. You need keys to unlock doors where the girls are. Also you can change the language to English.

This is very surprised, because Pixel Teishoku, originally, is the circle that made the games:

I really don't think that the Pixel Teishoku made this ACT game with the graphic that made by Libra Heart!
This ACT game, I love this, an old Castlevania style! Specially, this game even have English and Japanese Languages!

Besides, there are 2 versions, that made me even more surprised :v........

Finished the H-version, if you want to ask about playthrough, please feel free to ask @fantasyzero (even saves, if you want to)

Controls:

Left/right button: character moves left/right
Up button: talk to the villagers or enter the door
Down button: crouching
Up/Down button: Climb Up/Down the stairs
X: Accept/Jump
C: Cancel/Attack with Primary weapon
C + Up button: Attack with Secondary weapon
Z + Down button: Switche modes
A/D button: Switch Primary weapons left/right
Space: Open menu.

Have fun, guys :3

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For working on 3 games at once this was pretty neat the mechanics are as you said a tad clunky but they could always be polished by december will def keep an eye on this.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just played the demo. This one is styled after Castlevania 2 and the gameplay is a BIG step up from the previous one. The jumping and stair movement feels more like the pixel-art Bloodstained game than an old Castlevania game.
What's odd is the DLsite profile credits this to a circle that isn't Libra Heart. I heard he's making games for other groups but I didn't know he was licensing his own series out to do it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Huhhh... I'm not able to run this game.
When run the executable a window pops up with black background a 0 character and then the window closes itself after a couple of seconds.
The Windows event viewer shows an error but doesn't describe anything...

Anyone else having this problem?

P.S. I'm on Windows 10 btw.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Huhhh... I'm not able to run this game.
When run the executable a window pops up with black background a 0 character and then the window closes itself after a couple of seconds.
The Windows event viewer shows an error but doesn't describe anything...

Anyone else having this problem?

P.S. I'm on Windows 10 btw.
Works fine on my pc, using Windows 10. I did run it with Locale emulator tho

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well.. looks like I'll wait for the full version to see if I can run it :|

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Dlsite:

This is very surprised, because Pixel Teishoku, originally, is the circle that made the games:

I really don't think that the Pixel Teishoku made this ACT game with the graphic that made by Libra Heart!
This ACT game, I love this, an old Castlevania style! Specially, this game even have English and Japanese Languages!

Besides, there are 2 versions, that made me even more surprised :v........

Finished the H-version, if you want to ask me about playthrough, please feel free to ask me (even saves, if you want to)

Controls:

Left/right button: character moves left/right
Up button: talk to the villagers or enter the door
Down button: crouching
Up/Down button: Climb Up/Down the stairs
X: Accept/Jump
C: Cancel/Attack with Primary weapon
C + Up button: Attack with Secondary weapon
Z + Down button: Switch modes
A/D button: Switch Primary weapons left/right
Space: Open menu.

Have fun, guys :3

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I should be noted the game requires Japanese locale. (if you launch the game and just see the character walking in place, you're doing it wrong)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm honestly surprised to the amount of content this game has. Currently just fought the Succubus, and I still have to do more stuff.

By the way, don't Pause while in the middle of transitioning areas. The game will bug out, and you will either get a black screen, or the map will be unusable. Re-opening the application fixes it, but it's a pain, especially if you didn't save beforehand.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread is being merged with a pre-existing thread. Thread also moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed. OPs have been combined.

Last edited:

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thread is being merged with a pre-existing thread. Thread also moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed. OPs have been combined.
Oh, no wonder I couldn't find this thread... sorry for this inconvenient and thank you for this.
BTW, please change the title of the Circle name that made this game - Pixel Teishoku & Libra Heart. I made this suggestion because I though "what if these two circles made this game together?".

About the full save game, please wait a moment, since I'm very busy and still missing something (rescue all raped girls)

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah ok, this is pretty good. You can feel some of the jankiness from the original Succubus Hunter still, but the powerups I found already more or less alleviate that.

Buuuut I am now lost. I saved two girls already, and beat the statue and undine bosses. Help ?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah ok, this is pretty good. You can feel some of the jankiness from the original Succubus Hunter still, but the powerups I found already more or less alleviate that.

Buuuut I am now lost. I saved two girls already, and beat the statue and undine bosses. Help ?
@Durper
You made this far, but... save just 2 girls???

Just re-checked the location of the Undine Boss, I realized that you are almost reach the succubus boss but... What about the skills, weapons?

Map before the battle with succubus's real form.png

This map, that's before the battle vs REAL FORM OF SUCCUBUS! When you reach this far, you should save 6 girls and have all skills and primary weapons!

If you want more money to gain skills and weapons, use CE search double type!

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hm.. I got the thief but can't switch to her.. is there something else I need to do first?

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hm.. I got the thief but can't switch to her.. is there something else I need to do first?
Open the menu => switch... or should I say... summon the partner to fight along side with main character.

WhyDoIEven

Reputation score
Game has a lot of reused content though:
Bosses from second half are all taken from Six Spells, most of the gallery is a mix of Six Spells and Castle of Succubus
I guess similar thing can be said about Castlevanias after Rondo of Blood.

Had fun none the less.

Anyway, I'm not sure if new account can attach files here, but I'll try anyway:

savedata10 gives full gallery start with new game+... but with zero point for some reason.
savedata9 is right before final boss, with everything collected except the very first crown (on screen right outside the first village) and at least one health upgrade (the only one I KNOW i missed is in the undergrounds of mansion on MapA, at the end of wall-jumping puzzle - same tile set as gate to MapB.

EDIT:
If you're thinking about manually unlocking all gallery, don't - it involves a lot of dying in
All 4 forms

Attachments