What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Enlit3D] Heroine Rescue Team [v0.64]

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
. .

UPDATE: Unfortunately, due to a rather annoying bug that affects ~10% of users that I am unable to track down + other issues, development on HRT has been on halt for the moment. I am currently working on a new game on a completely new engine in the sprite of HRT, but turn-based instead. In the meantime, here are the download links for the latest HRT versions: . And if that doesn't work on your PC, try instead.

Heroine Rescue Team is a 3rd person squad based dungeon crawler. Brave into randomly generated dungeons, overcome deadly foes, discover secrets, find loots and treasures, embrace your trustworthy allies, or just convert enemies to do your bidding. Play as female, male, futa, or with strap-ons. Flavorful encounters, including M/F, F/F, selfies, tentacles, bondage and deviant devices. Customize-able: a wide range of weaponry to choose from, individually swap-able and dye-able outfit pieces, adjustable body sliders for you and your companions. A highly moddableexperience, with first class support for user made content and with over 50 user made H-animations already.

Pictures:

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
The art style reminds me of harem in maze 2, just slightly less... erm... moe? I guess. Looks neat, rng loot games bread and butter is outfits though brother. If your going to do rng loot your making a lot of work for yourself to keep it interesting enough to play through.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
looks pretty good, hope it get as good as the figthing game you did !

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Solid demo so far. Here's hoping in future releases that I can change the heroine's hair. I didn't see a way to do it in the current demo and I'd enjoy giving my main heroine longer hair. I'm also hoping for more variety in enemies going forward. Yuri is nice and all, but it doesn't do as much for me as vanilla male x female does.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I was going to make a thread on this, been following for a while. What's the likelihood of non-human(oid) enemies?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Really enjoyed the demo. i never say no to some hawt yuri action.
Will we be seeing any threesome/gangbang attacks this time around? I remember your older game was 1on1 only.

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice work on this project so far! I actually really like the combat of the game, there's enough nuance in it to feel engaging without being needlessly frustrating or too easy. I think adding in enemies with attack variety could make this game really shine, as well as give more options for H content. Like Dual1ty mentioned I think gang bang scenes would work well with this game, but idk how it'd work with the system you got set up if you end up adding in more unique enemies down the line, but it'd be cool to see. I wasn't able to play for long since I don't currently have access to a computer that can run this game at a decent frame rate, but this is a really cool project so far. Good luck with development! ^-^

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
I believe he has a gangbang mechanic planned for the game, so it’s not a matter of “if”, but rather of “when”. :)

Been following since day one, and I’m absolutely loving the progress and direction this is taking so far. Keep up the great work!

Edit: oh, and idk if this is in the public demo or not, but there are definitely male enemies with M/F animations in the game, with both genders capable of being top. I don’t think we have futas, yet.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks neat, rng loot games bread and butter is outfits though brother. If your going to do rng loot your making a lot of work for yourself to keep it interesting enough to play through.
There are already about 10 full sets or so, with individual pieces that you can mix and match between sets. Dyes (adjusting colors) is planned too.

Yuri is nice and all, but it doesn't do as much for me as vanilla male x female does.
There are male enemies and male x female already.

What's the likelihood of non-human(oid) enemies?
Since the game is on Patreon, that automatically rules out zombies and animals. Traps (the dungeon kind) is planned. I also plan to have monster girls, starting with the humanoid variants then possibly move onto non-humanoid variants such as mermaid, lamia, harpies and so on in the future.

Will we be seeing any threesome/gangbang attacks this time around? I remember your older game was 1on1 only.
Yes, the grab system was upgraded to support many on 1s instead of 1on1s only. Although the actual animations are low priority atm.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any chance you might look into a linux build? For whatever reason, nwjs-for-windows doesn't like running in wine.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Really enjoyed the game but I notice no futa. Will there be a futa toggle like the last game? I hope so really love different fetishes.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone know if the 2 mahou allies from the regular Dungeon are the only allies available? Just making sure I'm not missing anyone.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
By the time I stopped playing the demo I had 4 allies in the regular dungeon. The second level of the dungeon is the only one where I did not find another girl to join me (though that is probably my fault, as I did not explore very much)..

I don't remember if they were all the same type, to be honest.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I usually cringe when I see a 3D Roam-around RPG type game because the gameplay always feels clunky and the actual lewd bits are lackluster at
best, but this one was alright, reminded me of the gameplay style of succubus heaven (another headstone in the graveyard of really awesome hentai games we just don't talk about anymore because the developor made fun of medusa's hair style and was turned to stone), and the loot-grinding did have a quaint sort've "Single-player MMO" feel to it, which isn't entirely a bad thing.

Only thing this game is really missing for me personally, would be enemy sex-moves/grapples that can affect you even when you're not down.
And going by the development process of this game I feel hopeful this is something that will likely be added with future enemies besides the current final boss.

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I tried it out last night and I'm really digging the directional attacks, reminds me of Mount & Blade, so I have a bunch of suggestions to bring it in line or even improve on the formula:

Make block a hold control rather than toggle (or add the option for it) - Having to manually drop your guard is cumbersome imo

Active and passive block - This would reward good timing of blocks - An active block will shunt the enemy's swing or thrust away, stumbling them and giving you the opportunity to counter-attack. This would be within say 0.5s of initiating the block (There'd be a cooldown to how often you can perform these, or it could be based on reserve stamina). Passive block is if you miss the window, and each hit blocked costs you stamina.

Have melee attacks only (potentially) do damage to the first enemy they connect with - Enemy count becomes trivial if you can kill 3 with the same number of attacks as one.

Have all enemies in a room become aggro'd as soon as you open the door - right now you can just pick them off one by one and kite easily.

Formations? I know this would be no easy task, but it'd definitely give combat more depth especially with the previous two suggestions. Might be awkward due to the tight quarters though.

When the player or companions are in an animation, have enemies not involved in it keep some distance - Right now the cluster around and clip in to both characters, and block the player's view to the action.

Allow us to move the camera freely when customising PC/Companions. It's hard to make those adjustments when you're looking at their back.

Have a hotkey for "loot all" instead of having to move the cursor to activate the button.

Some kind of effects to indicate when enemies drop loot, instead of having to wait for their corpses to disappear and see whether there's a sack beneath.

That's all I have for the moment, it's really promising so far.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hahah yes !!
I actually forgot about this game being in the work......... but hot damn I'm glad to see it again, I just hope it'll be better optimized than the last one, to be fair I'm playing on a toaster so it's basically my fault.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sexual Warband?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have a hotkey for "loot all" instead of having to move the cursor to activate the button.
Can already be done by just pressing the "E" key again.

Anyways, what I'd really like right now is for the camera to be farther out. Much farther, or at least be given the option to do so. The current camera makes everything feel really cramped.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anybody know how to get more Ceremonial armour? Besides the Ceremonial bottom you can get from the witches with the Wanking Wands.