What's new

ACT Patreon Unknown/Hiatus [Enlit3D] Heroine Rescue Team [v0.64]

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any chance you might look into a linux build? For whatever reason, nwjs-for-windows doesn't like running in wine.
Currently, the game runs on electron: . If you can get it to run on linux, copying the files under /resources/app.asar should run the game.

Really enjoyed the game but I notice no futa. Will there be a futa toggle like the last game? I hope so really love different fetishes.
Yes, soonTM.

Anyone know if the 2 mahou allies from the regular Dungeon are the only allies available? Just making sure I'm not missing anyone.
There are 5 in total.

Active and passive block - This would reward good timing of blocks - An active block will shunt the enemy's swing or thrust away, stumbling them and giving you the opportunity to counter-attack. This would be within say 0.5s of initiating the block (There'd be a cooldown to how often you can perform these, or it could be based on reserve stamina). Passive block is if you miss the window, and each hit blocked costs you stamina.
This already works - if you time your block to start at the last moment possible (within an interval), successful blocks will "stumble" the enemy backwards instead of only bouncing their weapon.

sexual Warband?
Indeed, I like to get the open-map and "role playing" aspect of Mount & Blade in too. Hiring allies, roaming parties, factions, "lords" and "castles" etc.

To be clear, are you able to play a male character and set all enemies to be female?
You will be able to play as (or transform into) male, but there wouldnt be a toggle to set all enemies to female. Just to be clear, no M/M specific moves are planned.

Can already be done by just pressing the "E" key again.

Anyways, what I'd really like right now is for the camera to be farther out. Much farther, or at least be given the option to do so. The current camera makes everything feel really cramped.
You can use mouse wheel to zoom in/out now. (Not in public build)

Anybody know how to get more Ceremonial armour? Besides the Ceremonial bottom you can get from the witches with the Wanking Wands.
Don't think there's anyway to get more atm.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Indeed, I like to get the open-map and "role playing" aspect of Mount & Blade in too. Hiring allies, roaming parties, factions, "lords" and "castles" etc.
yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEe

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Currently, the game runs on electron: . If you can get it to run on linux, copying the files under /resources/app.asar should run the game.
Hm. I downloaded electron from their github releases (specially "electron-v2.0.0-linux-x64.zip"), unpacked it over your game, and what I get is ... close, but I get this attached error message full of obfuscated object names. After I dismiss it I get weird (hole-y textures) visuals and can't interact with anything.

Don't suppose anything comes to mind as to why it's not working?

Attachments

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hm. I downloaded electron from their github releases (specially "electron-v2.0.0-linux-x64.zip"), unpacked it over your game, and what I get is ... close, but I get this attached error message full of obfuscated object names. After I dismiss it I get weird (hole-y textures) visuals and can't interact with anything.

Don't suppose anything comes to mind as to why it's not working?
Seems like something is wrong with shader generation, possibly due to some texture format not supported (depth texture perhaps?)

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems like something is wrong with shader generation, possibly due to some texture format not supported (depth texture perhaps?)
Guess my potato graphics are just a little too potato-y. Oh well.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got a question, if games this explicit can be put on Steam, why aren't more games like yours on Steam too? It's just so much easier to purchase when the game is on a large distribution platform.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any plans for vaginal collisions? Lack of those are the one 3D turn off for me lol

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder how the build is coming along. will there be another demo coming up? or are the rest of the updates patreon only?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows why I can pledge but not follow Enlit3D's Patreon?
Is it because his Patreon is 18+, or is there something wrong with my account?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so any chance for there to be cheats or debug? cos i've been trying to get certain armor and it's a nightmare for me since i'm impatient. the game's amazing though.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wonder how the build is coming along. will there be another demo coming up? or are the rest of the updates patreon only?
Yeah there will be more public demos, don't have a date on next one though.

Anyone knows why I can pledge but not follow Enlit3D's Patreon?
Is it because his Patreon is 18+, or is there something wrong with my account?
Very recently Patreon added a 18+ check to any adult-oriented pages. Perhaps that have something to do with it? I don't know what's it like and how to to fix it, perhaps look around in account settings?

so any chance for there to be cheats or debug? cos i've been trying to get certain armor and it's a nightmare for me since i'm impatient. the game's amazing though.
One of the features I been working on is modding support - the ability to edit existing game files and add one news. For example, someone created this:

Its probably not the same interface you are looking for, but it can certainly be used for that purpose. (And more)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah there will be more public demos, don't have a date on next one though.

Very recently Patreon added a 18+ check to any adult-oriented pages. Perhaps that have something to do with it? I don't know what's it like and how to to fix it, perhaps look around in account settings?

One of the features I been working on is modding support - the ability to edit existing game files and add one news. For example, someone created this:

Its probably not the same interface you are looking for, but it can certainly be used for that purpose. (And more)
hmmm. modding... hope someone makes some sort of cheat or debug to add item cos ive no modding skills. like at all. it took me 2 months to learn how to make bodyslide for armors in skyrim. it was a pain. worth it. but a pain. but a dildo bat for example... i like the way you think XD

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Updated OP to newest public build - v4.5.

Highlights:
  • Threesomes!
  • A lot more positions!
  • Initiating H with anyone - foes, allies, bosses alike!
  • Futa conversion potion for you and allies! (optional)
  • Color & hair customization for you and allies!
  • Bows & Arrows
  • Armor & Armor Destruction
  • New Encounter Map if dungeons isn't your thing
  • A new inventory UI
  • Modding support! Check out previous posts for mod packs

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I gave it a second playthrough to see the changes.. I'm impressed, this is actually going somewhere.

Adding mutli-rape is always the golden star on any hentai game, as being swarmed by affectionate or lewd enemies is always a common and strong fantasy of players. And making allies act as an impromptu gallery mode also helps a lot with checking out the new content.

But there are some things that bug me.. Forcing the player to shell out 3000 gold for a futa potion was a bit annoying, only if I didn't know it costed that much until AFTER I'd spent the quest-money from the other shopkeeper on something expensive.. But, farming is dead-easy, and allows you to basically double the profit of buying seeds, so a couple of dungeon runs to refresh the shopkeep's supply later I had the futa potion.

On the subject of futa-positions, non-normal sized characters still bug out during certain positions (hand job), and I was honestly surprised (disappointed) there wasn't a dedicated BJ animation.. You basically didn't really add it, the "double-team tits n' taco" combo conveniently works with a futa character, implying they're sucking them off instead.

Also, if you're going to add more futa animations in the future, might I humbly beg for a thigh-sex position? They're so rare, and going by your game's development, it looks like it'd mesh right in with everything else just fine.

One other thing I was mildly annoyed by was inventory space.. If you're like me, and feel the need to obsessively collect every armor set in the game, you'll find your inventory only really holds 3-4 sets at a time before things get annoyingly cramped.. Why exactly do inventory/item windows have scroll bars if they don't do even have a purpose? At the very least, place a chest at the campsite which has ample storage, so that players have a better place to store things than that crate near the tent, or just on themselves.

One last thing, the wanking wand is severely OP, though I'm sure you knew this. I noticed you upgraded the bosses AI so that they'll actually permanently chase you around instead of acting like a dog tied to a fence, but what you didn't do was make them notice you the second you open the door, so once they're in view and still in idle-mode, you can snipe them silly with the wand until it knocks them over which triggers them to chase you, but by then they're already almost dead. Most enemies in the game can be killed this same way, which makes pretty much every dungeon trivial when you realize this.

Lastly, the difficulty curve is kind of shitty. The only thing that makes the game harder is just the enemies having more health and maybe bigger damage. If you're going for the intended roguelike system, then weapons looted from enemies should be STRONGER than weapons you already have. Before this update, heavy weapons were great, because enemies were always stunned by hits, or too slow to catch you after you swung, but you've ramped up their speed and AI, so now all heavy weapons are basically useless, forcing me to either use the starting sword, or the magic artillery wand. If weapons looted by enemies are useless, that kind of kills the whole roguelike premise.