What's new

[Complete - Full] [d_067476] Pocket Gal Hunter / ポケットギャルハンター [English Translation]

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just finished the game on both Amore and Elona. I think the CG for Tomoe under Amore is bugged. I couldn't save Tomoe's pokegal under Amore's storyline. Not a big loss considering you can get the CG under Elonaa's story. Just frustrating as I had to reload several times to try and figure out what was wrong.

Doesn't help that I can't figure out where to see a pokegal's affinity is either

I saved her just fine on my save... the only error i meet in the entire game was the Mushroom girl already in evolved form and evolving again. Outside of this, translation is awesome. However keep in mind that the "answers" to the pokegal between the scenes will trigger the variations, since game has no NG+ or explanation... based in the combinations of ur answers, u can invade the Black Team corps, and not kill/trample on the scientist(Tamato) then place her in re-habilitation route, then she will say something about a locker and a key, u move to one of the lockers in the other screen and Tomoe pocket gal will be there at the end of the road... well, i think it may change based in the answers u give to Amore while playing though.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
You could just make a seperate download for the modded version and warn people about that then. It's not that big of a loss if it let's you steal trainer pokegals it's more then worth it in my opinion.
Alright alright, here's your mod.

the only error i meet in the entire game was the Mushroom girl already in evolved form and evolving again.
Can you tell me more about that?

Just finished the game on both Amore and Elona. I think the CG for Tomoe under Amore is bugged.
Since JorgeFFC has answered most of thing, I'll just add things up a bit.
First it's not bugged, second the affection is completely hidden and of course it's annoying.
Btw, you can also increase or decrease the affection in the Love Hotel (sex with the MC = raise, sex with others = lower).

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Awesome translation I've just started going through again and enjoying it. I might have found a small untranslated part or I messed up the translation not that its that big anyway but when your in combat and your on the combat options with the 4 attacks if you press up it shows a option that's in Japanese with the description in it as well which seems to be a skip turn option but I don't know just seems to do nothing as I said not really important just letting you know

tsuna002

Reputation score
I think affection is on the equip screen. There are some stars below the stats. Or is that something else?

The bit of Japanese RogueTwilight mentions literally means "don't do anything". 何もしない, right? Working from memory.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Awesome translation I've just started going through again and enjoying it. I might have found a small untranslated part or I messed up the translation not that its that big anyway but when your in combat and your on the combat options with the 4 attacks if you press up it shows a option that's in Japanese with the description in it as well which seems to be a skip turn option but I don't know just seems to do nothing as I said not really important just letting you know
Whoops, totally missed that one.
Found the problem and fixed it.
The link download has been updated.

I think affection is on the equip screen. There are some stars below the stats. Or is that something else?
That's the "effort value".
Tbh, I also thought it was the affection meter the first time I saw it.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I saved her just fine on my save... the only error i meet in the entire game was the Mushroom girl already in evolved form and evolving again. Outside of this, translation is awesome. However keep in mind that the "answers" to the pokegal between the scenes will trigger the variations, since game has no NG+ or explanation... based in the combinations of ur answers, u can invade the Black Team corps, and not kill/trample on the scientist(Tamato) then place her in re-habilitation route, then she will say something about a locker and a key, u move to one of the lockers in the other screen and Tomoe pocket gal will be there at the end of the road... well, i think it may change based in the answers u give to Amore while playing though.
It's odd because the only requirement was saying yes to Amore on Pock Street and on that street she kind of asks you 3 questions. I basically said yes to all of them. For the affection, I used her pretty much in all my battles and to be doubly sure, I went to the hotel and pretty much did it with her 20x. I think I maxed out affection becaues after the dialogue with Tamaki (Black's leader) I get the knight upgrade for Amore. It's just when Amore talks to Tamaki, she says she cant find an info for the missing pokegal. Not so sure if there's any other dialogue that can influence rescuing the pokegal but I'm assuming it might be in the Night City as I've pretty much followed what the requirement says on the Album Cg.

No issues with me rescuing the Pokegal on Elona's path. Very straightforward and was able to get both Tomoe's rape scenes as well.

Since JorgeFFC has answered most of thing, I'll just add things up a bit.
First it's not bugged, second the affection is completely hidden and of course it's annoying.
Btw, you can also increase or decrease the affection in the Love Hotel (sex with the MC = raise, sex with others = lower).
Good to know, that clears things up a bit. Can you check my reply to JORGEFFC? It might be then that there's another dialogue requirement not just linked to Pock Street then.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Good to know, that clears things up a bit. Can you check my reply to JORGEFFC? It might be then that there's another dialogue requirement not just linked to Pock Street then.
You will get knight upgrade regardless her affection.
Amore's storyline is bit tricky, hers has little branches here and there and hard to pin point the exact one that affect the story.
For example, she has 2 different scenario when enter Minato Island (according to the script, I failed to recreate this).
So, not sure if only Pock Street and Chiyota that have the triggers.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About the Mushroom Girl evolution animation that felt strange is.. during the steps on that maze cavern where u can find like the Aerodactyl girl, if u capture the evolved form there and level her up a bit, it shows the evolving animation, however she's already on evolved form though. Dunno if it's an error generated over translation, but i also couldn't find her previous form that normally on the jpn should pop out in that cavern.

And yeah, about Amore it's a bit trick. First you should answer stuff like: "u're useful". "Don't need to shut up", "Move to her side and fight ur Tomoe in the 4th city when she goes to black side", "help Tamayo or whatever black leader finding the train", and "that u like Tomoe".
All i remember is that before this i made mc sleep with her 3 times and made her sleep with others once. Then at the point where u get all badges and she mentions about her past, tells her that u won't kill or send black leader to jail(forgot the question) and visit her with Amore(always in team, never remove Amore of the group). When Amore ask u to visit Black base, return to first town and visit Tomoe house, listen about her monster story, say u will help and -> then move to black base for ur first showdown vs. Amore creator... then she will give u a key and tell u to go to a locker for a hidden passageway. There will be the monster u want to find for Tomoe and then, her scene before endgame if want.
U literally just need to read and answer Amore the way she wants... she's also a bit tsundere and complain all the time, she even asks how u would feel cause she wants to return to her creator side(Black Team leader). Some stuff like moving to her side and fighting alongside Black Team before gym leader in the shop is also a must though... Amore is kinda like Pocket Gal Monster equivallent of Mewtwo, one high level can pretty much endgame easily...

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
About the Mushroom Girl evolution animation that felt strange is.. during the steps on that maze cavern where u can find like the Aerodactyl girl, if u capture the evolved form there and level her up a bit, it shows the evolving animation, however she's already on evolved form though. Dunno if it's an error generated over translation, but i also couldn't find her previous form that normally on the jpn should pop out in that cavern.
Yours is ver 1.12, right?
So, here's what I got :
- The little mushroom can appear in the cave, but in the cave with 2 statue in middle, not the one with "Aerodactyl girl".
- In that "Aerodactyl girl" cave, there should be the big mushroom, but seems with a super low encounter rate.
- I didn't change any of Evolution value, and I just checked it again with the japan version and found no differences.

I don't think it's caused by my patch, since if it does it won't do something like that and just break the game or give some 'error code'.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You will get knight upgrade regardless her affection.
Amore's storyline is bit tricky, hers has little branches here and there and hard to pin point the exact one that affect the story.
For example, she has 2 different scenario when enter Minato Island (according to the script, I failed to recreate this).
So, not sure if only Pock Street and Chiyota that have the triggers.
Actually on my first playthrough with Amore, I believe Tamaki says something about your bond not being deep enough if you try to get the knight upgrade but not having unlocked any of the sex scenes with Amore (I think it's the 5x one)

Anyway, awesome translation. I think it's a pity that the circle isn't listing it on iether both JP dlsite and Eng dlsite. I think if the game was rereleased with this translation, it would definitely hit the top 10 games on ENG dlsite.

And yeah, about Amore it's a bit trick. First you should answer stuff like: "u're useful". "Don't need to shut up", "Move to her side and fight ur Tomoe in the 4th city when she goes to black side", "help Tamayo or whatever black leader finding the train", and "that u like Tomoe".
All i remember is that before this i made mc sleep with her 3 times and made her sleep with others once. Then at the point where u get all badges and she mentions about her past, tells her that u won't kill or send black leader to jail(forgot the question) and visit her with Amore(always in team, never remove Amore of the group). When Amore ask u to visit Black base, return to first town and visit Tomoe house, listen about her monster story, say u will help and -> then move to black base for ur first showdown vs. Amore creator... then she will give u a key and tell u to go to a locker for a hidden passageway. There will be the monster u want to find for Tomoe and then, her scene before endgame if want.
U literally just need to read and answer Amore the way she wants... she's also a bit tsundere and complain all the time, she even asks how u would feel cause she wants to return to her creator side(Black Team leader). Some stuff like moving to her side and fighting alongside Black Team before gym leader in the shop is also a must though... Amore is kinda like Pocket Gal Monster equivallent of Mewtwo, one high level can pretty much endgame easily...
Should the requirements listed on the album be changed then? I don't think any of us knows for sure which dialogues trigger it but it seems that it's not just the conversation on Pock Street then

On another note, I noticed that the Pocketgal google doc mentions Ibuki still being recruitable even if you steal her from Tokyo Dome. On the 1.12 version, definitely not the case as she didn't appear in the town if you get her from the Tokyo Dome.

urezek

Reputation score
Another mod suggestion: Unlocked shared pokegal box
In common event 339, inside the conditional CSelf0 = 3, you change the conditional CSelf25 = 1 to something else, such as CSelf25 =2. With this you can deposit any pokegal into the shared box.
Also, found out that the game checks the global variable which is loaded into CSelf25 to check if the pokegal is eligible for ovulation.

box.png

Last edited:
OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Another mod suggestion: Unlocked shared pokegal box
In common event 339, inside the conditional CSelf0 = 3, you change the conditional CSelf25 = 1 to something else, such as CSelf25 =2. With this you can deposit any pokegal into the shared box.
Also, found out that the game checks the global variable which is loaded into CSelf25 to check if the pokegal is eligible for ovulation.
Nice founding but no.
It's not really affect much of the gameplay and don't want to change the game too much.
I made the NTR mod only because it could help everyone with filling up pokedex and someone might pike my head if I didn't make it.

Why don't you make your own mod (or modify mine if you want) and share it with everyone. ;)

kurololi

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Where do I get a mew on the pocke girl hunter

Blazerin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
any hint on where to meet gal protection squad? been circling between town and havent meet any

also will tomoe reappear if she choose to go along with that black team goon ?