What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

2/112
long way to go.
Should I mod it all?
Sorry for the necro, but I was jumping in to ask about those revamps you were doing and if you had made anymore progress. I was going to PM you, but I wanted everyone else to know in case you had made progress or if you've stopped overall. :3

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but...there isn't a somewhat near completed translation for this, right?
Not that I know of, but I could be wrong. I'm using a partially translated version, but the only non-'partial' translated bits I have is the opening where you choose apparent gender and a few settings. Other than that, menu icons, status screens, and equip screens are in english, equipment is translated, and maybe half the skills and items are translated.

Frozenglory

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry for necro i know this game is dead though i wish someone would pick it up and work with it.

anywho i am stuck after i beat the gym leader whos a nurse i talked to some girl out side and now i cant figure out what to do

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but I was jumping in to ask about those revamps you were doing and if you had made anymore progress. I was going to PM you, but I wanted everyone else to know in case you had made progress or if you've stopped overall. :3
Sorry. Right now i have problem in life. So I have to stop made it.:(
And i have question in my mind. i feel like i rude to original illustrator of the game(draft).
If someone want to take over to RE-draw(or detail-up), so it up to you guy.

Last edited:

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still wishing that someday a complete english patch comes out.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i am playing the game and i want to know which gals evolve? i beat the 2nd gym. I am stuck at the 5th gym in the snow area dont know what to do.

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Look at your Pokedex for them, evolutions will be the following one or two slots, it's not perfect but it's a good guideline.

Also, there is a translations request thread, put it there and some kind soul might pick it up, you never know. ;)

Blazerin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
played until victory road
stuck with baldy
and give up due to dont know what to do *reading whole 56 page of thread and i did not succeed*

edit : nvm, finally passed
>_> i forgot to check hidden hideout
and using google translate app to translate by image lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.