What's new

RPG [ポンズラボ / Pon's Lab] ポケットギャルハンター / Pocket Girl Hunter (RJ123427)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pocket Girl Hunter

Pardon the stupidity but I now have a few questions if anyone cares to read.

- Is it possible to get a permanent Knight Erin evolution without her reverting back to Erin? She is level 30 and so far she had only evolved from having sex and losing it when going to the Pokegal center.
- How exactly do I get CG #9? (the Faqs state that I have to rescue the rival's pokegal and choose option 2 but I didn't get it)
- Is it possible to get the dark Starter when I have the Light starter and vise-versa or do I have to go and start a new file with the Dark Starter and fuck her for the three scenes she has?

If you can provide an answer to any of these questions, I'll be most grateful as I am deathly allergic to figuring things out myself and problem solving (makes it amazing how I haven't been killed by video games yet)

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pardon the stupidity but I now have a few questions if anyone cares to read.
Link below has a couple reference thingies that should answer most or all of your questions (not positive about the starters).

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I looked over that rather extensively and no luck with CG #9 and Erin's Evolution as I have actually mentioned that very FAQs you've linked.

As stated before, despite saving my rival's cat pokegal, she won't give me the CG, regardless of what option I choose. And it says that Erin evolves naturally at lv. 20 yet mine is level 30 and doesn't evolve without having sex.

I may have to concede that I can't get Amore if I picked the game with Elona but it is silly that the other two things won't let me continue.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

- Is it possible to get a permanent Knight Erin evolution without her reverting back to Erin? She is level 30 and so far she had only evolved from having sex and losing it when going to the Pokegal center.
Edit: after looking a bit more, you need to level her up in her non-knight form (normally evolves at level 20). The evolution from sex will always revert. Unsure if sex evolution can block her permanent evolution.

Last edited:

Thatdumbguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I ended up biting the bullet at quickly played through the game with Amore and got a SHiny Mew and w/e. CG #9 is still the problem as the girl refuses to talk to me in the Amore playthrough and she won't do anything with the Elona playthrough where I tell her to stand back and let me handle it

If there was anything I wish was translated, I wish it was the CG hints

cookiecrushe

Reputation score

I just beat "Shibuya" or the bad guys headquarters, but I can't go any further because I leave the building, walk left and there's a guy standing in front of the only place I can get through. I don't get japanese symbols in my games (for reasons I don't bother trying to fix) so I can't put what he's saying in a translator. Any help?

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just beat "Shibuya" or the bad guys headquarters, but I can't go any further because I leave the building, walk left and there's a guy standing in front of the only place I can get through. I don't get japanese symbols in my games (for reasons I don't bother trying to fix) so I can't put what he's saying in a translator. Any help?
just a rough answer
try talk again to leader of bad guy until she keep repeat the lines, after that open every locker on middle room (top right side, i guess)

that bring you to underground basement and release all gals by open door jail and talk (?)

after that, the guy who blocking your way to victory road now gone (i guess)

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i try to detailup/redraw to raise skill with cg.
but hard for me. i don't have color sense.
result of my try.

use too much time for me.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So like, when did this game became translated into english? Cuz I just regrabbed it and then.. Urumi is talking and I can understand her.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't played in such a long time so I need to make sure, You cannot capture girls in tokyo dome anymore?

And what is the code that team black in restroom is asking for?

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I haven't played in such a long time so I need to make sure, You cannot capture girls in tokyo dome anymore?
In the version I have (1.12) you can catch girls in the Tokyo dome (the other trainer will refuse to continue fighting you, not sure if you get prize money from them or not). If you catch a cameo girl in the dome though, she won't appear in the warp zones (I think there was 1 exception).

And what is the code that team black in restroom is asking for?
タマキ様最高

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't this game scrapped? If not, awesome. How close to completion is it?

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So like, when did this game became translated into english? Cuz I just regrabbed it and then.. Urumi is talking and I can understand her.
I remember the first few dialogs were translated but that was pretty much it, the game was overall non translated story wise.

If this is not the case please share, I love this game and wish I could understand it :p

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2/112
long way to go.
Should I mod it all?

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry for necro but...there isn't a somewhat near completed translation for this, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.