What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぽいずん / poison] 巫女神さま (RJ247461)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
New game developed by poison, the creator of series if you guys don't know.

Info Sites:

Gameplay:
The core system in this game is the card and skill tree. You have two different branching skill trees, one going off of the sword, the other off of talisman. The skills are shared between the weapons other than the main attack stat for that specific weapon. In order to obtain cards, you have to pray in front of the statue at the shrine, every 10 levels you get one extra prayer, and praying for a card when you already have one will replace the card. Clothes destruction in this game doesn't depend on health, but a durability on the clothes itself. There are tiny stone shrines that you can use to teleport between them, but most of these shrines will require you to finish your existing quest for that area to be able to use it.

Story(Google Translate Edited): )
In the modern day of science and theory, law and order, gods and youkai were
treated as myths and traditions, and also as fairy tales and occults.
However, bad monsters who are behind the scenes are inundated in the world and threaten human life every day.
The person who defeated such bad monsters are called the "exile".

On the day when summer vacation was about to start, Koyori was told by her mother,
an exorcist, to come into the main hall, were she received a request to kill youkai from a certain village as a part of training,
thus she was deprived of all summer vacation and headed to the village where the request was made.

"It's full of greens-it's a very peaceful and good place-"

As she believed in her mother's words...

Controls: Typical RpgMaker controls

Genre: Youkai, Interspecies Sex, Gangbang, Rape, Shrine Maiden

Last edited:

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hmm, I did noticed the announcement for this game before since it came out months ago, but I was too distracted that it was made by poison that I failed to notice these:

Shrine maiden? Check!
Red-White? Check!
Ribbon on head? Check!
Exposed armpits? Check!
Black hair? Check!

I'm looking forward to try to get a 1cc in lunatic mode in this game. :p

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The demo is already available, so why not update the OP with actual gameplay experience?

The sex scenes in this game follow the chained blackmail first pioneered in Ryourin Gakuen. For this game, the clothing and HP systems have been separated for the first time.

For her sex status screen, the more lewd scenes she experiences the more resistant she is to Youkai sex attacks.

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After the spa scene is there anymore to this game? I'm stuck at night, can't move on to the next day - can't go into the forest because of this - and I've talked to everyone.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
After the spa scene is there anymore to this game? I'm stuck at night, can't move on to the next day - can't go into the forest because of this - and I've talked to everyone.
That's the end of the demo version...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For anyone not planning to pirate this on release:

All of the circle's games bar the recent Slave Sword 1 and 2 are now available at a huge discount (70-99%!) on DLsite JP. In addition to getting the games for a pittance, buying the circle's games with a registered account will entitle the user to a discount coupon for the upcoming game upon its release next month (discount not stated, but probably 10% off).

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Been snooping around their dlsite blog, seems like they're going to be 3 endings: Happy End, Bad End, and Super Bad End. Tbh wish there's more endings like their previous game Valkyrie Destruction(11 Endings), but having 3 is still better than 1 straight end most of the time.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The three endings don't count the bad ends which trigger after losing to a monster and choosing the appropriate option. In this case, it's no different from Slave Sword and Valkyrie Destruction.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am now instantly interested in the super bad end.
Alice Quest endings:

1. Good End - Becomes Queen.
2. Bad End - Becomes Queen but the rapist has his way with her even when she's addressing her kingdom.
3. Terrible End - Becomes the rapist's sex slave willingly.

For this game:

1. Good End - Mission accomplished. Gets to go home.
2. Bad End - Mission accomplished but stays at the village to service all of the men sexually (?)
3. Terrible End - Mission failed, becomes the sex toy of both humans and monsters. Probably even births the next generation of monsters. (?)

The good end isn't difficult to guess based on the plot synopsis. It's to what extent she's sexually degraded in the other two endings that's up in the air.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
Release date slated for July 12th!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
20% off regular retail price. Those with a registered account who bought at least one of the circle's other games will also get a discount coupon which is valid for the purchase, however the coupon can only be used until Monday.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game broke if you change into a certain dress you get by a huge forest tree by the east so be careful. Always save before doing anything.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Since I know this is a quality game, I'm gonna wait for it to come out with an english version so I can buy it and enjoy it fully.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone knows how or where do you use the 正男のお香 item you get from the otaku? He says to burn it before going to bed but there's no option to do that at her bed...

Edit: Ok figured it out, seems like the game is on a VERY tight schedule. Realized I only talked to the otaku on the second night, so loaded a save file of the first night and talk to the otaku and the event triggered just by going to bed.
The first night is extremely important. You need to trigger the first event of each village event chain on the first night, as it is not possible to do the first event on subsequent nights and without the first event the rest of the chain won't trigger as well...

Last edited:

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm about 30% through (according to monsters) and I'm completely stuck on what to do after the second boss fight. Also the game already has a patch coming out to fix bugs.

dranzerstar

Reputation score
got ending no2.
Basically progressed through the game as told by the game without trying to branch off.