What's new

Pokemon Fighter

R

Ryka

"Hello. I am Haruka. I lived in the town of Littleroot Town. Now I live in a city called High Voltage City. I used to be a pokemon trainer. But I have learned that before coming of age, people have pokemon with them to keep them safe from the outside world. Pokemon are sexual in nature, making it dangerous to go out alone. Ever since I turned 18, my pokemon were all released and I was given the title 'Pokemon Fighter'. This is an adult only championship where instead of other pokemon battling them, we have to battle them ourselves.

Only a select few Pokemon gyms close the merger between Pokemon Trainer and Pokemon Fighter. All the gyms have two areas for the trainers, and the fighters. The Fighters area is obviously closed off to people other than Pokemon Fighters."

Haruka looks exactly the same. Which is strange, but the only difference is her bust. She is slim, yet her outfit provides plenty of cleavage. This is Haruka's first day in the Fighter business. After saying goodbye to her favorite Pokemon, Athena the Gardevoir, she is seen sitting in her room of her apartment, relaxing.

A.) Go to the boxing bag

B.) Start her adventure!

C.) Relax a bit more.....

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Pokemon Fighter

A

It is dangerous to go alone, so go the boxing bag for something that makes it not-dangerous.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B we must train more.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka smiles, taking her things, and moving out to her adventure. In this town, there are several houses and a hospital. The pokecenters turned into hospitals over time to accomodate both Trainers and Fighters. Haruka walks around, stretching her arms back behind her head. She laces them together to hold them against it. "Hmm..... pretty day out today..." A few people look to her bust, and not her face, but she knows she gets that a lot.

A.) Go to a house. (1,2,3,4,5)

B.) Go out of town into the route next to High Voltage City.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! There's no training quite like actual practice, after all.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to take her first step into the grass ahead. She knows she is without pokemon, which makes her nervous. She takes a few more steps, and suddenly, a Zigzagoon appears!!! Haruka jumps back and instinctively reaches for a pokeball. There are none. "Oh crud. What am I gonna do....." She looks around, then glares to the pokemon, holding her breath slightly.

Haruka is Level 5 right now.

Zigzagoon is also level 5.

A.) Punch

B.) Kick

C.) Flee

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to kick the Zigzagoon just as it tries to tackle up on her. She causes a bit of damage to it. She pants after landing her foot back to the ground. "Ghah.... that felt.... weird. I know I just hit a poor animal.... but I also know that's no different than when other pokemon do it."

Zigzagoon readies for his attack. He jumps up and knocks Haruka down to her tush. "KYA..... Ow!" Haruka gets up and dusts herself off. "Hmph... So this is the way of a Pokemon Fighter..." The Zigzagoon did a little less damage than Haruka did to him.

A.) Kick

B.) Punch

C.) Flee

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! With the backhand!

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka rushes in, but the Zigzagoon releases a weird, yet magical growl at her. Growl is a move used against other pokemon, she remembers, that cuts down the opponent's attack power. To her, this felt strange, like her mind is being played with. Her punch did a little less damage than it would have.

The Zigzagoon is on the ropes, but that doesn't stop him from tackling Haruka again. This time, the strange creature began licking her cleavage. Haruka widens her eyes as she grips the grass. Her slim form tense as she throws the creature off. She glares sharply at the pokemon.

Haruka's on the ropes now too.

A.) Punch

B.) Kick

C.) Flee

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka focuses a bit, then lands another punch to the Zigzagoon. The pokemon keeled over, then faded into a light that travels elsewhere. Haruka then feels a strange power. Like some of Zigzagoon's power somehow went into her body. The same effect as it had with other pokemon when they win. Haruka has gained Exp points! She smiles as she looks to her hands, feeling wonderful. She looks back, remembering she can use a little rest and relaxation from this battle though....

A.) Continue through the grass.

B.) Return to High Voltage City to heal up.

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka decides to take the low road and go back to her home. She is then stopped by a Taillow! She glares to it. "I don't have the energy for this..." She grits her teeth, trying to keep her distance.

Taillow is level 5

Haruka is level 5.

A.) Punch

B.) Kick

C.) Flee

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka is panting heavily, looking to the pokemon. She then attempts to protect herself with a kick. The Taillow is knocked back a bit. He then tries to peck at her midsection. Direct hit. Haruka nearly collapses. Haruka's in danger!

A.) Punch

B.) Kick

C.) Flee

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! Never surrender! :p

OP
R

Ryka

Haruka wonders if being a Pokemon Fighter would really work out for her. She then unleashes a kick as the bird tries to close the distance. Haruka pants heavily as she looks to the Taillow. "Ghhhah..... Get defeated....!"

The Taillow then retaliates with another peck, KO'ing Haruka. The Taillow then moves up to her, bringing her shorts down with its beak. Haruka watches the smallish creature in shock. The Taillow then penetrates her honeyhole. "KYAGH....!!!!! How can something so small...... KYUGH!!!" The Taillow thrusts inside her wet honeyhole, causing her to gasp in rhythm with the thrusts. She arches her slim back as she salivates. "Hyah..... HYAH..... HYAAAGH....!!!!" It seems like an eternity before Haruka orgasms! This causes the Taillow to release a tiny microscopic egg inside of her. The bird then leaves.

Several minutes, the pokemon egg grows. Inside of her slim body. This may look unhealthy, but despite her appearance, she has a lot of protein for the egg. She yells out as the egg comes out of her honeyhole! She returns to laying down, taking deep breaths.

".... hhh.... ..... hhhn....."

Haruka fades out!

Haruka finds herself at the High Voltage Town Hospital. She wakes up in her bed. The nurse smiles and bows. "It's dangerous for a pokemon trainer to venture out there alone." Haruka sighs. "I'm 18!" The nurse looks to her. "Oh... A Pokemon Fighter. Well, I'm glad I found you in time then! You need to train as much as you can to be able to fight pokemon!" Haruka nods, closing her eyes. "Yeah...." The Nurse then turns on the restoration machine. Fully healing Haruka. The nurse then bows. "Be careful. Some situations won't allow you to heal instantly. But as a human, you can restore yourself with time if you don't battle for a while." Haruka then nods and thanks the nurse, getting up.

Outside, she looks around. "Hm... Do I go back out there again?"

A.) Yes!

B.) Go to a house. (1,2,3,4,5,home)