What's new

ADV [Pokkaloh Team] Mozzoloh

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello all,

Mozzoloh is a RPG with an original battle system where you have to click on group of tiles to charge your weapons and to create empty columns that allow you to attack. As a rescuer, your job is to save people from the monster dimension (people = pretty girls). Once saved, they'll live with you in your mansion until you can send them back to their own world. You can capture and breed monsters to help you in combat. There is above 40 scenes and the game should entertain you for about 10 hours.

Here is a bonus code for you as this forum is full of hardcore gamers. If you type the code ULMF, the game will be more challenging (if you stay idle 2 seconds, it will skip your turn). It's even harden than the hard mode. You can return to the normal mode by typing the code again.

Screenshots :

Play final version (patrons only) :
The final version will playable for free in a little more than a month. The link will appear on my blog :
Play v0.8 on newgrounds :
Download v0.8 on Mega :
FAQ of the game :
Patreon :
Old thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/pokkaloh-team-mozzoloh.10843/

Thanks for playing :)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not sure this needed another thread, but since this is the author doing it...

Anyway, I am currently quite far in the game I think, the secretary tells me I finished the game which is...weird considering I just got the forge. Speaking of : is the armored triton just that powerful, my current strategy of using double earth swords falls flat around half of his HP. I would try the bows/crossbows like for the feline barracks, buuuuuut he resists normal attacks. Any tips ?

EDIT ; NEEEEEVERMIND, just bringing a second earth ring did the trick. Rapid fire is the way to go.

Last edited:

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I like how funny the cg picture is. Especially the monster, adorable.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can you get the artist who draws the monsters to draw the girls? The fairy and some of the monster girls are hotter than heroines damn

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure this needed another thread, but since this is the author doing it...
A moderator asked me to do it. It's to get rid of all the replies that were written while the game was in development so that the thread is cleaner.

Can you get the artist who draws the monsters to draw the girls?
In the next game, there shouldn't be as much monstergirls so he's drawing some girls as well. But it's a matter of taste, I've heard multiple times that the breasts he draws are too round and that the heroines breasts are too saggy.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A moderator asked me to do it. It's to get rid of all the replies that were written while the game was in development so that the thread is cleaner.

In the next game, there shouldn't be as much monstergirls so he's drawing some girls as well. But it's a matter of taste, I've heard multiple times that the breasts he draws are too round and that the heroines breasts are too saggy.
Fair enough, also i don't see how those are "saggy". I like both artstyles, but it did look strange at first. Anyway, I now have the Ghost Tunnel quests (both Venusia's and Dolores's) but how much of the game is left ? Next hint in the gallery just says "finish the game".

I should also add that I haven't found a good way to obtain money aside from small money runs on Rocky Beach. Coliseum do reward a lot, buuuut rank S is terrifying, and no equipment version i'm stuck at D...

OP
Hagya

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There are two Venusia ghost tunnel quests and you're done. Completing the no equipment coliseum is impossible until you train with Venusia. There are lots of way to make money. Amelia's monster hunts, treasure cove with a sensor ring, spider nest ruby river, fusing weapons before selling them... :)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember another game that uses that Tetris block style combat...

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, there we go, 100% gallery completed. Not gonna lie, I was expecting scenes for Maisha and Venusia. It felt a bit weird not to have at least 1 for every girl. Other than that, it was enjoyable, I wish the endgame wasn't just a rush for jewels for stat boosts, but oh well. Thanks for the game.