What's new

[Toonpimp] Polly's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score
Toonpimp just released another game. The main character is suppose to be a character from something called Samurai Pizza cats.

Typing in "ngsucks" at the title screen gives you infinite life. Putting in the konami code opens up the secret gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Polly's Tale

It's good I guess but I liked the art better in his previous games polly looks a bit mushed though my real wtf is where is this guy going he suddenly states all these projects and something else pops out in it's place I have a hard time following...

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Most of his ideas are difficult due to animations and adapting new gameplay aspects. Having several things I've made, I can tell you from experience, when you're given a gem like he was with someone else giving him all of the polly sprites, and you see a project that's already mostly finished for you, you tend to jump at it just to have a small victory.

Relatively speaking, this game is almost identical to several of his earlier games, with only a few subtle tweaks.

-The addition of the attack/jump button combo for struggling, which added his 'cheat' struggle.
-The zoom-in feature.
-Additional ability to find "doors" by pressing up.
-Secondary Weapon selector.
-Animations seem smoother in many cases, as well as minor lead-up groping before rape.
-Armor system kicks in before rape moves start.
-Struggle becomes harder as stamina lowers.

... Other than those, it's almost an exact Cracklevania/Fifi's Fury copy just reskinned, if not simplified even.

So don't bash him for it.
Give him a break.
He probably just felt like finally FINISHING a project, and this one was his easy win.

He even openly admits on his own forum that he barely worked on this project for a couple weeks start to finish.

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe this game is what you call a 'side project'. it was a collaboration, which as the previous poster pointed out really helped him out, but he didn't put in his all for it. As he said himself, he never even liked the show. He probably would have never made it if not for the other person's sprites. he just dabbed them onto an already-existing engine he's used in earlier games and viola.

I'm sure he's still working on his announced projects.

Briggs

Lurker
Reputation score

So I played this game and accidentally found a glitch.

Before the health bar of the final boss appeared, I threw the boomerang-shuriken thing and his health went down by a quarter.:D

That's the only glitch I found, though.:(

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

No, those just deal an insane amount of damage.

proxy666

Lurker
Reputation score

Are there any cheats for this game? It'd be very helpful...

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Toonpimp just released another game. The main character is suppose to be a character from something called Samurai Pizza cats.

Typing in "ngsucks" at the title screen gives you infinite life. Putting in the konami code opens up the secret gallery.

Are there any cheats for this game? It'd be very helpful...
Try reading next time.

proxy666

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry...i have no idea how i could have possibly missed that -__- read the topic twice <_<

R

Ryka

I like the features in this game. I like the armor system, and the system where when the cat is ravaged long enough, she gets um... messy.

It's definitely and improvement.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

I dunno, in my opinion this game felt a lot better than his previous ones. It is not exceptional, except that it actually feels like a platformer. His other games were pretty meh, but I felt like this one really was kinda fun. I was actually dissapointed with how short it was, there could have been a lot more to it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ya really, I just hope the other game is gonna be as good even if it's short.

R

Ryka

I found three secrets. Only one really counts though... the other two are just two characters having sex by themselves. (Though you win free items by sticking around.)

The one that counts is a secret battle by one of TP's generic baddies. He is in the first fighting area next to the first platform. Jump under where you'd normally cross and get between the walls and press up.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Found another secret...

If you've beaten up the secret boss in the second area and picked up the Big Joint he drops, the intermission raccoon after the fifth area is smoking it. Press Up on him and Polly starts giving him a blowjob, press Down and she gives him a titjob; "struggle" and get him off, and he starts spewing items as well as his load.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That one doesn't happen for me

Could I know the location of the other 2 'secrets'?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

That one doesn't happen for me

Could I know the location of the other 2 'secrets'?
Hrmph... I figured out why, and have modified my post to fix that.

Okay... From the top.

Area #1 (the village at the start): Press Up in front of the open gate leading to the background. See two characters having sex, spewing items as they bounce.

Area #2 (the first combative area): Find the small sheltered area immediately to the right of an elevator. Press Up while against the right inside edge of the area. Fight off a generic blue demon, and get the Big Joint.

Area #4 (the forest with the orange-headed tentacle things): Find the one piece of terrain seemingly supported by a single narrow column of earth. Fall into the pit immediately to its right. See two characters (Bumper and Fifi?) having sex, spewing items as they go.

Area #6 (the raccoon's warning area): If you picked up the Big Joint earlier, the raccoon is smoking it and has an erection. Press Up or Down on him to get Polly to help him with it, and spew items when he cums.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

does area 6 matter if you're high or low, if you already have the joint?

Status
Not open for further replies.