What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1594350036277.png

where is the save file stored in the game? i can´t find it
I believe i found it, but don't blame me if it destroys your computer.

C > Users >*Username* > Appdata > LocalLow > DefaultCompany > Castleoftemptation

terry4000

Reputation score
bruh 5-5 is absolutely impossible
atleast 5-4 is a good money farm, ill level all my characters to 15 and bruteforce it

if anyone left behind a good team they've cleared 5-5 with here i'd be very thankful, i have no issue in building up new units

i managed to clear it
my team was
Level 13 defense Dryad, with a pan at the back, her skill was roots wrap, she was on the front
Level 15 atk imp, after the transformation, with a pan at the back, her skill was dark shield, on the front
Level 13 atk Lamia, pan at the back, her skill was love hug, on the front
Level 12 support harpy, Bile potion, her skill was serenade, on the front
Level 13 Atk succubus, Bile potion, her skill was lubrification injection, on the front
Level 12 Support Lamia, Bile potion, her skill was poison swamp, on the center
This list is ordered, so thats how they wereplaced, with the dryad in front of everyone
Every single one of my passives and skills were level 2 or higher, the majority were level 2 and the atk imp was completely maxed (all level 3)
this might not work for you if youre looking for a way to clear this devilish level, as my clear was hard fought and scuffed, my lamia and imp were the only remaining troops left
good luck to whoever is struggling or will struggle with this one in the future, ive played hard games and this is a tough one

oh the true best way to clear 5-5 is to use a single max levelled defense slime and give her taunt with a pan at the back, she just does not die and gives you 3 stars at the level too
if you manage to give her a healer that will stay alive until the end it also works for 3 stars, or just give her a healer to aid her in staying alive for a first clear, she doesnt need it but you can if youre despera
Edit:
some dude at page 8 or 9 of this forum posted it first so credits to them

Aesthetic

Reputation score
bruh 5-5 is absolutely impossible
atleast 5-4 is a good money farm, ill level all my characters to 15 and bruteforce it

if anyone left behind a good team they've cleared 5-5 with here i'd be very thankful, i have no issue in building up new units

i managed to clear it
my team was
Level 13 defense Dryad, with a pan at the back, her skill was roots wrap, she was on the front
Level 15 atk imp, after the transformation, with a pan at the back, her skill was dark shield, on the front
Level 13 atk Lamia, pan at the back, her skill was love hug, on the front
Level 12 support harpy, Bile potion, her skill was serenade, on the front
Level 13 Atk succubus, Bile potion, her skill was lubrification injection, on the front
Level 12 Support Lamia, Bile potion, her skill was poison swamp, on the center
This list is ordered, so thats how they wereplaced, with the dryad in front of everyone
Every single one of my passives and skills were level 2 or higher, the majority were level 2 and the atk imp was completely maxed (all level 3)
this might not work for you if youre looking for a way to clear this devilish level, as my clear was hard fought and scuffed, my lamia and imp were the only remaining troops left
good luck to whoever is struggling or will struggle with this one in the future, ive played hard games and this is a tough one

oh the true best way to clear 5-5 is to use a single max levelled defense slime and give her taunt with a pan at the back, she just does not die and gives you 3 stars at the level too
if you manage to give her a healer that will stay alive until the end it also works for 3 stars, or just give her a healer to aid her in staying alive for a first clear, she doesnt need it but you can if youre despera
Edit:
some dude at page 8 or 9 of this forum posted it first so credits to them
Yeah. Lamia's OP. She's the best unit in that game.

terry4000

Reputation score
you are buggin
the best is imp or support dryad, albeit poison swamp does sweep levels like a broom

nevermind lamia is top 2 easy she sweeps
also some dude at page 7 of this forum posted a guide for every doll from worlds 1 to almost all of 6 so get that

Aesthetic

Reputation score
you are buggin
the best is imp or support dryad, albeit poison swamp does sweep levels like a broom

nevermind lamia is top 2 easy she sweeps
also some dude at page 7 of this forum posted a guide for every doll from worlds 1 to almost all of 6 so get that
Bro. Lamia's poison swamp ability is literally required to beat the game.
Like w/o it you lose. GG.

She's clearly the best unit in the game.

terry4000

Reputation score
also what do i need to do to get the doll in 6-1
some dude said "tip: candles" without specifying i already experimented with destroying the single lit candle or destroying every unlit candle and didnt get the doll