What's new

ACT Loli [Poring] Attack it! Devil Legion (RJ254303)

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah 3.0 is pretty much a broken mess, I've had to restart about 5 times in one level because all of the animations kept freeze framing, keeping me in the level.
Yeah my issue is, much like before with the disappearing chocobo rider in the last version (still sometimes a bug), on 3-4 someone is disappearing I guess, because I think I defeated everyone and yet I'm stuck at the end while my team keeps attacking one or two areas where nobody seems to be.
Edit: Now it went through... apparently if I push the barriers back earlier maybe it works? Not sure what's triggering the problem
Sidenote for others: The support apprentice casting that large circle shield on your familiar/choco allows it to push back those wooden barriers.\

Edit2 and 3: Boss on 3-5 has same issue. Rather... Not the big boss itself. It's apparently the mid-level robin-hood guy that was a boss that gets spawned on that level. Something about that character getting hit in mid-air while he's doing his jumping and shooting combo seems to possibly trigger him disappearing.

Last edited:

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I am lurking around this game since i found the stage 1 demo... it really made progress so far...
but correct me if i am wrong, i found an item that prevents deviant status and i found multiple descriptions about effects (daze, enchanted, stunned, etc...)
theres no reference of those status effects in the game? whats the difference between stunned and charmed? (except that if stunned, the enemy gets knocked down while if charmed, they just stand there in a daze?) sometimes i see an enemy with open arms run to a monstergirl....guess that could be a difference...or its enchanted..

e: fixed some of my nonsense grammar

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
I am lurking around this game since i found the stage 1 demo... it really made progress so far...
but correct me if i am wrong, i found an item that prevents deviant status and i found multiple descriptions about effects (daze, enchanted, stunned, etc...)
theres no reference of those status effects in the game? whats the difference between stunned and charmed? (except that if stunned, the enemy gets knocked down while if charmed, they just stand there in a daze?) sometimes i see an enemy with open arms run to a monstergirl....guess that could be a difference...or its enchanted..

e: fixed some of my nonsense grammar
I've yet to play around with this on account of it being likely consumed on use, and the game only gave me one single copy lol.
No idea what it does on my side either.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, to be honest, after some time playing around in the different stages, i really have the need for some kind of encyclopedia for all the items, status effects and skills. droplocations and what they actually do, some of the skills are just cut off in the english version...
its been a long time since i ve felt the urge to collect everything in a game but the way he implemented different skins and clothing sets, consumables and skill-upgrades....i wonder if any publisher will throw an eye on this and make it in some sort of app for android. all the possibilities to add... but still, the stuff thats there is already prime content imo.... even if its a bit chaotic at hard difficulty.

also i am a bit sad that the offensive slime is that kind of meh...love the extra long restrain-footjob on bosses. looking at the balance everything seems alright but simply spamming lesser succubi, i dont know, maybe decrease their strenght if there are more than 2 of the same species on the map?

looking at the next two monstergirls that will be released, lamia and dryad, the only thing i would want next to another stage and an encyclopedia would be an increased teamsize and more maps with simply more cannon fodder.

guess i ll support him, next to FoBS this is the only patreon project i´d like to support....

E: ugh reading his blog through google translate it looks like hes having trouble with how complex the game is and he sounds a bit demotivated, i hope the break on lunar new year will cheer him up~~

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Well, to be honest, after some time playing around in the different stages, i really have the need for some kind of encyclopedia for all the items, status effects and skills. droplocations and what they actually do, some of the skills are just cut off in the english version...
its been a long time since i ve felt the urge to collect everything in a game but the way he implemented different skins and clothing sets, consumables and skill-upgrades....i wonder if any publisher will throw an eye on this and make it in some sort of app for android. all the possibilities to add... but still, the stuff thats there is already prime content imo.... even if its a bit chaotic at hard difficulty.

also i am a bit sad that the offensive slime is that kind of meh...love the extra long restrain-footjob on bosses. looking at the balance everything seems alright but simply spamming lesser succubi, i dont know, maybe decrease their strenght if there are more than 2 of the same species on the map?

looking at the next two monstergirls that will be released, lamia and dryad, the only thing i would want next to another stage and an encyclopedia would be an increased teamsize and more maps with simply more cannon fodder.

guess i ll support him, next to FoBS this is the only patreon project i´d like to support....

E: ugh reading his blog through google translate it looks like hes having trouble with how complex the game is and he sounds a bit demotivated, i hope the break on lunar new year will cheer him up~~
Slime's good if you use the follow command because she moves with the jump move when you use it.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
The new update changed the game up a bit and added some new skills to the game. It also made some items cheaper and added a cap on the spawning enemies on the annoying 3-3 level. There were also bug fixes.
To anyone who's played the it, how do y'all feel about the changes?
I think the game's getting kind of easy because of the changes. You barely have to use the bat commands anymore.

Also getting a lot of glitches. Sometimes the girls run at the enemy instead of having sex. It's a weird update.

Last edited:

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
not
The new update changed the game up a bit and added some new skills to the game. It also made some items cheaper and added a cap on the spawning enemies on the annoying 3-3 level. There were also bug fixes.
To anyone who's played the it, how do y'all feel about the changes?
I think the game's getting kind of easy because of the changes. You barely have to use the bat commands anymore.

Also getting a lot of glitches. Sometimes the girls run at the enemy instead of having sex. It's a weird update.
not sure if it's "easy" as you say still can't beat 3-3 don't get the boss and it's attacks that hit the whole screen even with my lvl 11+ girls get wipe farily quickly on the last boss fight kind of stop playing it...The grind for lvls are all so not very good highest grind lvl I found so far is 3-1 sense it drops the most money "correct me if I am wrong" The game good don't get me wrong but the grind and the bat stun = you lose does get very ignoring

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
not

not sure if it's "easy" as you say still can't beat 3-3 don't get the boss and it's attacks that hit the whole screen even with my lvl 11+ girls get wipe farily quickly on the last boss fight kind of stop playing it...The grind for lvls are all so not very good highest grind lvl I found so far is 3-1 sense it drops the most money "correct me if I am wrong" The game good don't get me wrong but the grind and the bat stun = you lose does get very ignoring
I wrote a guide on 3-3 hard. Give that a try. Worked fine for me before the fix so should work even better now.

https://ulmf.org/threads/poring-attack-it-devil-legion.10587/page-4#post-1030486

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

贊助圖
睽違三個月結果是畫贊助圖,還一般向的
太恐怖了!

回報一下最近概況
目前做完Stage03,正在做Stage04的敵人部分,還有很多東西得做
等Stage04完成後會更新公開體驗版到Stage02,並且支援中英日文

嗯...下次畫圖應該是遊戲完成的時候,6月底前應該可以把遊戲完成
可能下一個就是要畫遊戲的封面圖吧,目前只有logo感覺哪裡不夠
大概就這樣
Google Translate:
Sponsorship map
The result of the violation of three months is the sponsorship chart, but also generally
so horrible!

Give a look back to the recent overview
I am currently doing Stage03 and I am doing the enemy part of Stage04. There is still a lot to do.
After the completion of Stage04, the public experience version will be updated to Stage02, and Chinese, English and Japanese will be supported.

Um... the next time you draw the picture, it’s time to finish the game. You should be able to finish the game before the end of June.
Maybe the next one is to draw the cover picture of the game. At present, only the logo feels not enough.
Probably like this

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So, I got the demo and I rather enjoyed the game, but I'm struggling with certain things. Since the current game version is way ahead of the Demo, could someone please send me a private message regarding the new things and how to effectively play the game? I'd really appreciate it.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like the public version will be upgraded to 0.2 while the patreon version will have 0.4.

from his blog:
"
※V0.2 version update content

. Our role can be used: small succubus, demon, wizard apprentice, slime

. Game content is open to the chapter of Stage02

. Add a lot of use props

. New conversation chapter

"

gotta love google translator....

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From his Patreon:
Demo V0.4.0 will be released on the 10th or 11th.

The game test has been completed, but the English translation has not been completed.
After the English translation is completed, it will be released.
I am sorry that this production time is so long,
the update information will be announced tomorrow,
and the details will be updated in the information.

In addition, the public demo will be updated to V0.2.0 today and Japanese will be supported.
Mainly based on publicity, the content of the public beta can only be V0.2.0.

Thanks to all the patrons, if both versions are fine, I will do the next level.
If there is no accident, the next level should not be spent so much time like this update.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Unless it changed, Lamia will be (one of) the next monstergirl(s).

No news about the official 1.0 release being pushed i hope? (patreon sub ran out)

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
in the "records" section of the last version he already had lamia and dryad mentioned, i am just happy the project continues at all, but if the next stage will be tons of CC again in the fashion he made the hard stages in the last one....dear god....

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Has anyone else else felt like this game goes from light to extremely difficult really quickly?
You don't say... That the main design flaw/reason that makes me ignore this game's development.
Only the final product will tell, how and if they fix the 'difficulty curve', and/or they alter the controls/battle options/difficulty settings to adapt to more challenging stages. Right now, it's too awkward and aggravating to play.

I'm afraid that'll turn out into another of these games "only good to rip the H-content from", and I'd be sad if that's the case.
Oh... And they fix the horrible loading time too, that'd be swell. 'cause this thing has so much potential...