What's new

Practice!

soqu-iet

Reputation score
Hello eroworld.

I'm kind of messing with things and finding an 'appropriate' style so don't be surprised when I change things a bit. So here's a quickie. I just want to know people think!

I also happen to like monster girls. I just felt like a cyclops because there's not enough of it I guess!

I plan on eventually making games myself but for now I just want to focus on getting more art done.

By the by, I encourage suggestions (like what kind of situation, monster girls, etc). Some days I might have no idea what to do. It helps!

Attachments

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Practice!

Hello and welcome to the forum you sneaky little bastard, almost didn't see you there.

Just wanted to tell you that I like your plans on contributing to the MG pool. It's gonna be the next big thing after 3D printing after all.

Now I don't have any drawing experience, so take that with a grain of salt. But the Cyclops Girl - great choice by the way, there's more than the Lamia after all - looks kinda sad. And with sad, I mean the emotion, mind you, not the style.
I know it's supposed to be an expression of bliss/ecstasy, what with the tongue hanging out and her blushing and all. However that's the first expression I get. My suggestion would be to either draw her with her eye (almost) closed or a shy smile. It's probably just the slope of her mouth or maybe another minor detail I can't pin down - however it's just a sketch and may look entirely different if drawn out. As I said, I don't draw myself so it's hard to tell for me.

Nevertheless, please do keep it up. If you'd like to be judged by more adept folks, you should probably open an account on DeviantArt as well.

OP
S

soqu-iet

Reputation score

Thanks for looking and posting seasoned poster!

I have a lot of things I like so I may not only do MGs. But its a safe bet that I'll do many drawings possible. I also don't do much MG so probably a high high chance you'd see me experiment with that. (This is part why I'm encouraging suggestions for types of monster girls)

Thanks for the crit! Her expression was actually meant to be playful and human-already-cum ugh lol. I appreciate the feedback since I might not always get it down right. I don't plan on opening a dA, at least for now. Maybe a pixiv. I like it enough here! I usually lurk tho.

I'm going to try updating daily as a challenge but I'll balance with more complete drawings.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, a new artist!:D Welcome to the forums.

The picture looks pretty good. I can't really give good critique since my art isn't really all that good. The only thing that seems off is the perspective of her body and the size of her head. Other than that, it's really good. Keep it up.:)