What's new

[alons_factory] PREGNANT ANGEL Episode .5 (RJ231243)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/threads/rpg-maker-mv-speedhack-advanced-clipboard-hook.8976/
use the second method of extraction. i got it to eventually work with visual novel reader.
Thank you very much! I've tried a few different ID's and, although it says extraction successful, nothing appears in the destination folder I selected.

I was really hoping there'd be an impregnation bad end for Saya vs Noriko, but unfortunately there isn't one. There's a few highlights (multiple ways to lose the city part and Ikuma and Mimi's last scenes) but not even Noriko's last bad end is animated, and is over in like three sentences. It doesn't help that this is pretty much the shortest in the series. If there was a bad ending with all three of the heroines getting fucked/impregnated by the clones or Saya at the same time, similar to the last bad ending in PA 3, it would've been forgivable.

Not terrible, but not a grand finale either. Looking forward to whatever he makes next, I don't know of any other futanari pregnancy games like this.

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Thank you very much! I've tried a few different ID's and, although it says extraction successful, nothing appears in the destination folder I selected.

I was really hoping there'd be an impregnation bad end for Saya vs Noriko, but unfortunately there isn't one. There's a few highlights (multiple ways to lose the city part and Ikuma and Mimi's last scenes) but not even Noriko's last bad end is animated, and is over in like three sentences. It doesn't help that this is pretty much the shortest in the series. If there was a bad ending with all three of the heroines getting fucked/impregnated by the clones or Saya at the same time, similar to the last bad ending in PA 3, it would've been forgivable.

Not terrible, but not a grand finale either. Looking forward to whatever he makes next, I don't know of any other futanari pregnancy games like this.
I agree and it's a shame since it's the last one. The first 3 scenes were remakes of scenes from the previous game and there was no omake.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I agree and it's a shame since it's the last one. The first 3 scenes were remakes of scenes from the previous game and there was no omake.
Does that extractor you showed me work with Tyranobuilder games? I've been trying to hook Visual Novel made with that engine for a while.

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
i got it to eventually work with visual novel reader.
How did you get it to work for you? Even with the extracted version visual novel still won't pick up text for the game for me.

Thanks for the quick save!

Looking at the CG room, it seems there is a space in the top left corner...
You were right. I updated my post with a new save.
0000000000000.png

dedmeme

Reputation score
that was way too short... little sad right now cause of that. Oh well should have expected and not got my hopes too high

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Another cliffhanger pretty much where the story got even more interesting... We won't see anything probably for another year or two

Wretchedone

Reputation score
Kinda dissapointed that there were no scenes with Noriko unmasked or showing her expressions :(
Game over screens was not animated too :(

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, this installment was a bit of a let-down.

I assume alot of time was spent re-doing those scenes and doing what he needed to put out an rpgmaker release (I'm not even sure why he's switched engines, perhaps a larger episode with rpg mechanics is planned?). The gallery isn't as bad as FDQIV's but it's certainly a downgrade from what we're used to seeing from the PA series, should take a que from futanari quest on this one I feel and have it as a menu of selectable CGs as well as the scene replay.

Also, 3 footjobs is a little much. I know footlovers have probably been feeling left out up till now, but still... With 3/4 of the cast ending up pregnant there isn't even a single pregnant sex scene QQ

Alot of promise out of the next title, here's hoping we get to see the futanari loli rape the shit out of everybody XD

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah he said on his blog it's the last in the series and said his next project would be a light one. So unless he pulls a Kojima, this is really the last entry in the series 😐

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah he said on his blog it's the last in the series and said his next project would be a light one. So unless he pulls a Kojima, this is really the last entry in the series 😐
That seems unlikely as they ended it on a cliffhanger. I imagine the final episode should provide some closure. Not like I know what's actually going on though.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That seems unlikely as they ended it on a cliffhanger. I imagine the final episode should provide some closure. Not like I know what's actually going on though.
Nope, he even said he intentionally ended it the way he did to make it feel like there would be a continuation. Why? I couldn't tell ya.

Attachments

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There are really only two answers; either he's lying and intends to continue at some point down the road or, he's being a dick.

OP
saltysamon

saltysamon

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes download links to the games and translation links. This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 2 day ban.
Anyone have the new version 1.2?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Asking for links is against the rules. Kindly stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.