Not open for further replies.

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah, so that trouble from before it resolved? That's good.

Although out of curiosity, can your progeny have progeny? (Not with you of course.)

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Glad you made it here, boy.

So, any chance that P&C 0.15 can be release in this month?

OP
Towerfag

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ah, so that trouble from before it resolved? That's good.

Although out of curiosity, can your progeny have progeny? (Not with you of course.)

Check the "Breeding & Rebreeding" part, it's one of the big changes getting introduced.

Glad you made it here, boy.

So, any chance that P&C 0.15 can be release in this month?
Most of the new Princesses are getting done during July, I don't think it's feasible to have it ready by this month's end, but definitely in August (that and the Harvest Reign is quite summer-ish, it has to be released in August!)

Last edited:

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had no idea what the point of the old game was, at least now theres some direction

box

Lurker
Reputation score
I really hope its not like the previous game in which its an absolute grind to really get any sort of H content at all. Huge turn off from the series with such good art IMO.

OP
Towerfag

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I really hope its not like the previous game in which its an absolute grind to really get any sort of H content at all. Huge turn off from the series with such good art IMO.
Gotta work to get the lewd, this will unlikely change in future, but now you can have sex with NPCs too and that's easier than banging the main girls.

OP
Towerfag

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
My newest invention:
VIDEOS!

Moths hatching during day (1st video) and night (2nd video):

Dragon hatching:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Under this new system will it still be possible for progeny to get H'd during combat like the princesses could?

OP
Towerfag

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That was a bug that wasn't supposed to happen before, but now that Princesses can have custom looks it will be possible to also have NPCs getting H'd.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
That was a bug that wasn't supposed to happen before, but now that Princesses can have custom looks it will be possible to also have NPCs getting H'd.
Progeny aren't NPCs (because they're playable), so that doesn't actually answer the question.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ehhh can someone explain me what happened to the other one ? it was a problem with gats right ?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ehhh can someone explain me what happened to the other one ? it was a problem with gats right ?
Yep. Gats owns the rights to Tower Girls, which means the previous game had to cease development. Another has since risen in it's place, though unfortunately it seems to be intent on removing itself from it's roots.

Back on topic though, I've got two questions;
Will Boogie be supplying art for this one like the last? I'd love to see Dusk Princess - Or whatever her name would be now - in the game.
Second question is will there be less NTR-related content, or at the least a way to avoid it more easily than in the old TG:KC? That was the one thing that really turned me off from the game, and to each his own in terms of tastes, I'd just like a way to ignore, disable or at least avoid that sort of material. Just not my cup of tea, you dig?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op not up to standard for old threads, requires description. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with and updated OP r when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back to GUC and reopened.

Turrican

Reputation score
Excuse me, but is there a cheat on money (candy)?
How do you take a new partnet in your group, because I am always with 2 people (hero and the other protagonist).
Don't have a walkthroug?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Played the update after having not touched the game since before the whole legal debacle, pleased to see Not-Midna taking such a prevalent role in things. That said I'm kind of curious to see where this ends up going given the changes in direction.

OP
Towerfag

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Kept you waiting, huh?

V0.17 goes Public! Free! Libre! Frei!

17banner.png
You can DL the public build straight from the link! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.