What's new

Princess Knight Catue 1-2

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Holy shit this was a pain to get done, Megaupload decided to fuck up the uploading of the first one 4 times. And when you've got a 600mb file going.... yeah, I raged a bit

Should've brought this to everybody's attention earlier. This is a series worth watching, at least in my modest opinion. Story is pretty basic stuff, scary demon guy invades and forces the heroine and her ridiculously well-endowed mom to become sex slaves to all kinds of monsters. I lol hard at the massive amounts of cum in there, the girl literally pukes puddles of the stuff after the demons shoot their loads in her mouth

EP 1:
The first episode contains gang rape, bondage, public humiliation, massive pig demon insertion, cumflation and netorare (the act of raping someone while their loved one is watching)

EP 2:
The second one has cumflation, massive demon gangrape, incest, bondage, tentacles and an egg preggo scene in the end

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Princess Knight Catue 1-2

Kak comes through as always.

Thanks!

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seem like everything i need is in these fourms. I was searching for this for like an hour and its already here..

i love u for this KakkaHousu!!!1 you get a positive rep:D

Nano-kun

Reputation score

wonderful :)

is there a version with subs? pls note

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gah! I went through all that downloading, and it's censored??? Dammit! Does anyone have an uncensored copy? It's kinda hard fapping to big blocky pixels.

EchelonV

Reputation score

Gah! I went through all that downloading, and it's censored??? Dammit! Does anyone have an uncensored copy? It's kinda hard fapping to big blocky pixels.
The only way hentai is uncensored is if some company outside of Japan licenses it and releases it. Brand new hentai releases are never going to be uncensored. There's a lot of censored stuff out there we've been waiting on for years.

/thesadtruth

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only way hentai is uncensored is if some company outside of Japan licenses it and releases it. Brand new hentai releases are never going to be uncensored. There's a lot of censored stuff out there we've been waiting on for years.

/thesadtruth
Yeah, I figured... That is sad. Wait, this is NEW? The way it was described, I thought it was older... Oh well, I'll just hafta deal with chunky pixels

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The first episode was released about 5 or 6 months ago, which is ancient in internet timescale

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Are you kidding? It's all over the place. We need classic rape hentai back. You know... stuff that's actually rape...
Have you ever considered that other people have different tastes to you? Clearly not otherwise you wouldn't have posted this. So instead of criticising what people like how about you shut the hell up and only only comment on why YOU didn't like it. And before you try bullshitting me with "HERP DERP I DID DO THAT ONI, YOU JUST CAN'T READ PROPERLY" take your opening sentence; 'Are you kidding?' as well as quoting Startreknerd's post. That's a direct attack on his own opinion. Sure you MAY have said afterwards why you didn't like it but it was still a direct attack on his opinion.

So yeah, shut the hell up and let people enjoy what they want. It isn't hurting you.

Also, I suggest you add this to your sig or make it your avatar so people know what they're dealing with;

E

Exofluke

=3

His opinion was highly biased with complete disregard to the facts at hand. I'm just leveling the field. Don't like it? Hah, fuck off you hypocrite.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

=3

His opinion was highly biased with complete disregard to the facts at hand. I'm just leveling the field. Don't like it? Hah, fuck off you hypocrite.
How in the name of fuck was his opinion 'highly biased'? And what are these 'facts' that you're talking of?

fucking awesome, need more things like this.
Lets break this down shall we? That is the content of startreknerds post. Nowhere in there does it suggest that he's being 'highly biased'. It's quite the opposite in fact, he's stating that he;

1) Finds the hentai series 'Princess Knight Catue', and I quote, "Fucking awesome". These two words clearly explain that it's a personal opinion and not an opinion that he's trying to force onto others. Now lets break down what those two words, in the context of his post means. 'Fucking', in this context is used as a vulgar intensifier to increase the meaning of the word 'awesome', which again in this context is taken as slang to show his level of approval for the hentai series. As I said earlier this is in no way expressed as startreknerd trying to force his opinion on other people.

2) and that he, again a quote from his post, 'needs more things like this.' Again, in no way can that be construed as him forcing his opinions on other people. In fact he's suggesting that his hentai collection is lacking in content of a similar nature to 'Princess Knight Catue' and would like to acquire some more in the future.

Now onto a point you mentioned; I can see nothing in his post to suggest he is ignoring any 'facts' at hand. In fact there seems to be a considerable lack of said 'facts' to ignore. Sure, people have mentioned that there's mosiac censoring and some of them have shown disapproval for such censoring, but again liking/disliking censoring comes down to personal opinion. And if you're talking about the content of this hentai series again that would be down to personal opinion. Don't like the female protagonist being broken into a submissive sex slave? That's fine by me, but don't try to force your opinion onto those who get off to that. I personally would rather not see furries in my hentai, but do you see me trying to stop those who like that stuff from viewing it? No I do not. Why? Because it's their choice whether they want to view it and I'm not going to stop them.

Now, with all those points I have made I fail to see how the 'field' needs to be 'leveled' for you. Not one of the points you made were valid, and as I said earlier you were simply attacking the poor lad for voicing his own opinion. One you disagree with. It's all well and good if you disagree with an opinion of someone else, and by all means let him know that you're of a differing opinion. However, you have no right to attack people just because their opinion is different to you.

And onto the last point; How am I a hypocrite? Because I posted that picture for you? Sure, outside of this subsection of the forum it may be considered hypocritical because I attacked you for changing art styles, however everything posted in here has to be taken as on topic for the subsection, hell even the thread that it's in. So in this case no, I was not being hypocritical. I was merely pointing out that you were analpained because someone likes something you don't like.

E

Exofluke

There's no way I'm reading that. Way to go dude... wasted your time...

again...

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As expected from an ill-mannered, uneducated oaf such as yourself. Oh well, no loss on my part. You're the one who'll be walking away from this as moronic as you were when you first started your shallow attempt at an argument.

thesums

Reputation score

Ty Guan Yu amazing!
I am wondering what serious is your signature from?

mygirl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Princess Knight Catue 03 ^^!

Torrent …Keep seeding For 7 days

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know Episode 1 was translated but what about episode 2 or has no one found anything as of yet?