What's new

ACT Abandoned [The Zeta Team] Project X: Love Potion Disaster (Latest Build: "NExT" 2019-01-29)

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Project X: New update v7.4 released August 19th 2017

Alright. I think this table should do it. I included credits now. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Attachments

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you have a hex editor on hand, you could just edit the save directly - continues (as well as the current stage) are stored as raw bytes,
so you can give yourself >200 credits easily, or start poking around to try and jump to various sections directly.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So one thing I've always missed when playing through the game.... what do you have to do to unlock Sound Test again?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So one thing I've always missed when playing through the game.... what do you have to do to unlock Sound Test again?
I think you have to beat the boss rush for that one.

I unlocked everything by beating the normal game, the arena mode, and the boss rush.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The cheat enabled .exe file posted earlier's cheats are infinite health, infinite lives, and infinite credits (continues).
So it was just what I wanted after all.

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the new boss and enemies in the gallery currently?

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the new boss and enemies in the gallery currently?
As far as I can see it seems none of the bosses are in the gallery. The latest enemies are though (ghosts and stuff)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As far as I can see it seems none of the bosses are in the gallery. The latest enemies are though (ghosts and stuff)
There's a boss gallery, separate from the normal gallery.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
as far i know took him near 2 years from last update to lastest . probably around same time =3 who knows haha

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They haven't really posted any news whatsoever since the previous release. And the news they do post has generally been issues with site revenue or Miles begging for more money. Nothing game related whatsoever, however. And if they have posted any news, it's been within the forums and not on the front page (y'know, the front NEWS page) and I don't really browse their forums, especially since I can't be bothered to try to sign up for a community that is most likely as dead as the game is until the sudden necromancy update.

Miles Kjeller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Progress update for the next point release of Project X
Updates will include the blaze and cream sprites being brought up to date as well as a new animation gallery.
More information available here

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, that's nice. Kind of sad that we won't be getting a new stage and enemies. That's what keeps the game interesting to me.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Progress update for the next point release of Project X
Updates will include the blaze and cream sprites being brought up to date as well as a new animation gallery.
More information available here
Good to see you guys progressing with this. I've been following progress ever since the release and every new update brings joy to me. Also I have to say that those Zeta velociraptor animations are probably the best one IMO

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't listen to these guys, getting new animations for my 2 favourite characters is definitely interesting! :D

Thanks for the status update, much appreciated.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'll wait for the gallery in next year's update.
Posted on 28th August 2017, 08:20

Come one, come all, let's open bets on how close my prediction is gonna end up being.

Last edited: