What's new

Punch Drunk Love (Chibichibi, Rule 34, and Aust Nailo) GMed by Mind Flayer

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Punch Drunk Love (Chibichibi, Rule 34, and Aust Nailo) GMed by Mind Flayer

A shrill cry escaped Mina's throat as she stumbled forward on the final step towards the orc, ramming her hand forward towards him to catch herself and accidentally snapping his neck. "Whoops," she giggled as she steadied herself and looked over to the archers. "Aww come on, dun be like that," she slurred as she lumbered towards them, swaying like she was about to fall over. "'s was 'n accident, 'swear." Seeing their still hard dicks, she purred and ran a hand along her side. "C'mon now, 'm sure we can come up with something."

Of course, Mina was not nearly as smashed as she made the archers believe. She merely needed to keep them guessing long enough for her to get into range. She reached up and cupped her breast for a moment. "You afraid 'f strong women? Or are ya man 'nough for me, hmmmm?"

[Action: Drunkenly lumber towards them. Once within reach, execute Drunken Woodsman on the nearest archer.]

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Punch Drunk Love (Chibichibi, Rule 34, and Aust Nailo) GMed by Mind Flayer

The surprise element lost, the oni shaman needed to plan quickly. The women were obviously not going to be a target right away, but they could be a major threat if left unattended. And of course, more archers hardly helps affairs. And of course, the obvious major focus would have to be the demon woman. She was the full package, wings and all. Setsuna would move as quickly as she could so that she could get herself into range. "You two take your targets and stick with them. Me? I'll prioritize on the demon! With all the strength that she could muster, she would summon up an icy lance. She'd take the weapon and aim at the demon woman, hurling it at her with all her strength.

(Action: Move into range and use 8 EP to cast Ice Lance. Throw said lance at yon demon lady. Only bonus that would apply is:

Harmful Spirit: For any Spirit Powers that deal damage, the damage rolls for those powers have their minimum value set to 1/2 the max roll of the dice.
)