What's new

ADV [QRoss] ヤンデレ幼馴染からの逃亡~私の赤ちゃん作ってね~ (RJ233770)

Tenma

Reputation score
thumbnail.jpg
This game is a puzzle based RPG. I tried the demo, it relies heavily on knowledge of Japanese to advance. The rape scenes happen when you get caught when the phone you get in the 1st gameplay segment turns red and you get caught. I haven't gotten very far, but the game appears to be excellent, if difficult to play without the ability to read Japanese.

DLsite:

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know why but...
give that girl a glasses and she'll be much more familiar... in a bad way (damn Emergence)

btw can I know the tags are? (rape or gangbang or something?) since I've to use VPN to open dlsite...

Reputation score
I don't know why but...
give that girl a glasses and she'll be much more familiar... in a bad way (damn Emergence)

btw can I know the tags are? (rape or gangbang or something?) since I've to use VPN to open dlsite...
The rape content is reverse rape; by eroge standards, that means the woman is rapes the man.
The player is trying to escape his childhood friend, as he made a promise to marry her when they were younger, but now that they're older, he's befriended other girls; so naturally the yandere girl is after him.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting game, but you basically have to come up with a bunch of codes and phrases in Japanese to get anything done in the game.
However, the first code is 15 (trial and error) no idea what the other codes are. You can get up to 4 scenes in the demo by just letting her catch you a bunch of times (one is the bad end)
When the phone goes red she is close and you can just walk around there.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The dlsite tags are " " "s " " ". Since the game is about trying to escape from the school you've been locked in by your yandere childhood friend who wants you to make her baby, that's all pretty self explanatory. :D

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
QRoss seems to be shoveling out games faster than Dieselmine these days...

JP Title: ヤンデレ幼馴染からの逃亡~私の赤ちゃん作ってね~
Transliteration: Yandere Osananajimi kara no Toubou~Watashi no Aka-chan Tsukutte ne~
Translation: Escape from a Yandere Childhood Friend: Make My Baby, Okay!

OP
Tenma

Tenma

Reputation score
The full game is now being sold. There are also free copies available online.

harryblum

Reputation score
Yeah, as someone with next to no understanding of the japanese language I definitely need help with this game