What's new

Question about [Nutaku] Monster Harem

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Strange little game, but I can't figure out how to level monster skills, does anyone have any idea how to do that? It's not fusing the same character, it's not evolving, it's not meta morphing.....

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's told when you fo the tutorial and in the tips when loading :
Fuse with a unit having the same skill (basically with the same unit - evolved / unevolved version).
Some unit skill are only lv1 max.

But the sad thing is that it's not 100% chance of upgrading a skill lv per fusion. On the other hand, you can get a multi lv up in one fusion. It's like flower knight for that aspect.

OP
S

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Ah crap, that explains it, I must have failed when I tried to use the same unit with the same skill. Bleh, thank you :) Of course, now I have to click through all my units to find like skills... -..-.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Sadly, the same skill is usually the same unit. There a few unit with the same skill, but it's not frequent.

Singular_Corvid

Reputation score
Does anyone happen to have a link to this game at all? I've been poking around but I can't find much. Perhaps I am just inept? ^^

Bryanis

Reputation score
Does anyone happen to have a link to this game at all? I've been poking around but I can't find much. Perhaps I am just inept? ^^
should be it :

A few game ain't avaible in some geographic area, so it might be that if you can't acess it.