What's new

Quinn's Study (OOC Signup)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Deep inside Blackcorner Hall sits Quinn's sanctum like a spider in the web. The room is lit by a magical chimney, but an antique desk of massive proportions dominates the office. On them lies a stack of ready-made contracts.

Name:
Race:
Notable Skills:
Applying for position of:
Physical Characteristics:

I, the applicant, do hereby sign knowing full well the dangers of tentacle ranching and will not seek legal compensation for any harm taken during the course of my work.

Personnel needed:
Maids! Ever since Burok did. . . that with the last one I had a hard time getting a new one. Especially need one that tends to me.
Farmhands, because really you can't have enough of those. Vharya is nice and works hard, but the day only has so many hours.
Cooks. We do have one coming in, but I would prefer at least another one.
Guards. Just so I don't have to rely on Burok. Briz is slowly going crazy with that damn orc.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Quinn's Study (OOC Signup)

Name: Vandoris Jinininininini
Race: Anthro-Lioness
Notable Skills: Big hulking strength. Can wrestle most things to the ground. Also a wonderful cook. Also has a high libido.
Physical Characteristics:
She's tall, as is most her specias, standing at a 6"06. Her breast size is D cup, her fur is golden brown and she has a heavy muscular physique.

I, the applicant, do hereby sign knowing full well the dangers of tentacle ranching and will not seek legal compensation for any harm taken during the course of my work.

____Vandoris Jinininininini______
There is writing underneath that says "I expect some good tentacles here."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Quinn's Study (OOC Signup)

Mister Quinn keeps all his contracts in a drawer within his massive desk.

Name: August Quinn
Race: Human
Notable Skills: Delegating my subordinates.
Applying for position of: I am the owner.
Physical Characteristics: I am about 6 feet tall and have short, black hair. My eyes are brown, and my features have been described as moderately good-looking.

Race: Dark Elf
Notable Skills: Keeping the workers in line. Keeping the animals in line. Keeping Burok in line.
Applying for position of: Captain of the Guards
Physical Characteristics: My grey eyes see all. My tipped ears hear all. My thick member fucks all that disobey.

___Brizzaer Arabsek_____
Name: Burok Brokintoof
Race: Orkz!
Notable Skills: Smashin da beasts n da robbers!
Applying for position of: Gard n Helpa. Evrything.
Physical Characteristics: Burok is big n strong n Ork!

______Burok______
Name: Vharya Broadhip
Race: Minotaur (I'm not a cowgirl, stop calling me that!)
Notable Skills: I am good with animals. Also I can take a beating/fucking.
Applying for position of: Farmhand
Physical Characteristics: Well, my family name IS there for a reason. Other than that I have dark brown fur and an ample bosom.

___Vharya Broadhip___

Last edited: