What's new

ADV SIM [ドージンオトメ] 家事代行のお姉さんで僕の勉強が捗らない! (RJ222367)

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Story (Google Translation)
Our shota protagonist is struggling with his entrance exam to School E while his parents have taken business trip somewhere. Please rest assure, they still care about him since they hired a housekeeper to come to take care of household chores in order to help him concentrate on his study, but...
LIKE FUCKING HELL he can focus on what he does since the person that his parents hired is actually a fucking hot red head who is constantly bombarding him perverted stuff!!!
Well, she really does her job well as a housekeeper. However, she also takes care of another precious thing for the protag (wink wink).

Gameplay
Quiz, yep, it's quiz... plus simulation. You - the protag have to choose one of the subjects from time to time and answer the questions with O or X to raise your knowledge or simply wander around to interact with other things or HELP the girls. Help what? Don't ask me when you have already known the answer. Just click on the girls, pick options like talking or doing ecchi stuff if you want (as if you can do that from the start).

Known bug issue
After the first day ends, the fucking hot housekeeper will try to seduce the shota. But the game can't be proceed from the foreplay because the bottom right corner bar doesn't increase no matter how many time I click. And that lead to fact that this game is unplayable.

Bug fix (May 20th)
It seems the developer has released an update and hope it would fix this issue.

Available download links
The game currently is available and you guys can find it on cat side or AS.
Sadly, all those links are ver1.00 while the bug fixed ver is 1.02.
Hope a hero could appear and light my life.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
your supposed to use the middle mouse button. click and scroll to fill up the gauge. thought i did get locked out of the teachers route (don't know if that's a bug or not). Just a tip use the butterfly's cheat tool, to get the item that increase every subject, then spam it till you get to around 300. once there you will never need to study and u can ace the exams by getting around 3/20 questions right.

Reactions: GOR
OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
@holic123 Thanks. BTW, where can I get the butterfly's cheat tool that you just mentioned?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.03 is out on Nyaa

....um how do i play this game
i mean when tried new game im stuck on those O n X thingy i've click everything on my keyboard n used the mouse to click everthing i see on the game
....or maybe some1 can just post 1 save :confused:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry the necro but can some1 upload a save of this
im really stuck on new game
tried to click everything there but still no good :(

Attachments

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found a walkthrough , so I translated it. I had to zip it because apparently I can't upload Excel files. I also attached my saves:

save01 - New game on day 2 with a ton of stat boosting items
save07 - My final save after getting the special Tomoe ending. I didn't get the other girls' endings but they should all be at max affection and service with all kinks unlocked. The gallery is one of the doors inside the house.

I liked this game and hope the author makes more after Familiar of Demon Lord.

Attachments

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry the necro but can some1 upload a save of this
im really stuck on new game
tried to click everything there but still no good :(
Left is "Beginner Mode" and has fewer/easier questions. Right is "Normal Mode."

EDIT: Also in case people are wondering what this game is about, you're a kid whose gotta pass summer classes. You have a nympho "caretaker" who your parents hired to watch over you during the summer. When you study, you'll have to answer questions about a particular school subject. If you get them right, your ability score in that subject will increase. These scores act as a multiplier when you take your exam on Saturday (which means you WILL FAIL if you don't study, even if you get 100% on the test!). You can also romance three other girls/women in town. When you interact with them, your success/failure is based on either random chance or your ability to answer some trivia question about them (or sometimes about sex if you choose the "shimoneta" conversation topic). At the beginning of each day you can check the girls' statuses. There's a list of words underneath their numerical stats that decribes things about them (favorite food, season, things they're scared of, etc). These are supposed to be a cheat sheet to help you answer the girls' trivia questions correctly.

I just realized I spend way too much time on this game.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@pangtong128: would you mind actually answering Seikatsu's question ? Cause I can't find anything clickable on that screen either.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
@pangtong128: would you mind actually answering Seikatsu's question ? Cause I can't find anything clickable on that screen either.
Don't know what to say... You should be able to click either the 'o' or the 'x'. Try redownloading the game, I guess?

zipetya

Reputation score
@zipetya: ...nope, doesn't seem to be the case - the trial is affected too...
Well, the trouble is most likely on your end then, as I just downloaded the trial from DLsite (Japanese), and had no problem with clicking the 'o' or 'x'.
1.png
Were you in Japanese locale when unpacking the .zip file?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, the trouble is most likely on your end then, as I just downloaded the trial from DLsite (Japanese), and had no problem with clicking the 'o' or 'x'.
View attachment 17226
Were you in Japanese locale when unpacking the .zip file?
:rolleyes: why, yes...I can also count past the number of my fingers, read, write down more than my name, etc.

If only were this as trivial.

While the problem very likely is on my end, if I understand Seikatsu's post correctly, that was/is the same problem.
Note, that on your screenshot one of the buttons is visibly active, while other is not and on the one showing the problem both look to be in the same state (both likely being insensitive).

someonebored

Reputation score
I'm also stuck on New Game, due to unresponsive "O" and "X" buttons. v1.06, tried the game on Windows 7+Windows Vista OS, Japanese locale. I don't mind having bought this, I do like the art style, but I want to understand what's the problem. Outdated drivers? Unsupported mouse (touchpad doesn't work on my end with this game, either)?

The saves kindly shared by pangtong128 (Shu Kingdom used to be awesome, by the way) offer a temporary solution: some times the game "registers" the clicks and allows me to answer quizzes+advance, but it often becomes completely unresponsive… Stuff like characters' artwork and dialog-boxes coming up, with the latter remaining empty / no longer able to move on the "map screen". Sigh.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's near certainly *not* a driver problem. It might be a hardware problem in "your graphic card doesn't support a feature" way, but much more likely it's a programming bug, either for the game author or from one of the plugins.
The catch is it seems to be a rare race or something, otherwise all of the people would stumble upon it all of the time, not just as little as in this thread. That makes the problem much harder to diagnose and that if I'd had a decent grasp on javascript in the first place.

zipetya

Reputation score
...While the problem very likely is on my end, if I understand Seikatsu's post correctly, that was/is the same problem.
Note, that on your screenshot one of the buttons is visibly active, while other is not and on the one showing the problem both look to be in the same state (both likely being insensitive).
Hehe. Yeah, in hindsight I may have not been too helpful...
Anyhoo, just wanted to show what happens over here (and should happen to everyone) when one of the buttons is clicked.

Just spitballing, but maybe try switching to full-screen (F4 key) if you haven't already? Fat chance it would help... but who knows?!
Seems to be indeed some programming error, though. Btw, Win8.1 and AMD HD7000 series video card here, with latest updates and drivers.