What's new

ACT [駄作ラボ] 混沌の魔窟殿~アヒアハン19世の指令編~ /Chaotic Magic Den (RJ219221)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Your goal is to save girls from monsters, while the monsters get increasingly stronger throughout the level. If you lose, they rape you instead
Has some really neat Pixel art (Sprite sex, yummy!), and art in general.

DLSite:

Download:

Screens:

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
*Lose for ecchi* tags.
Meh. Not for everyone.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why are you bumping literally every thread?
To show how much he cares, so that everyone else will have chance to discover and bask in the delight that he has, obviously.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why are you bumping literally every thread?
Dead zone for new content lately, skimming through old content for things I might have missed out on

To show how much he cares, so that everyone else will have chance to discover and bask in the delight that he has, obviously.
Keep thread on track, not personal banter.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dead zone for new content lately, skimming through old content for things I might have missed out on
I mean thats fine by me but I don't get why you need to bump the last 3 pages of the catalog every time, especially when its just you saying "meh I don't like this one" in a 2 month old thread. I know I'm not the bump police but it still baffles me

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd be more concerned that they seem to want $8 for a 30 min game. I can go watch a 2 hour movie for that much.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I am even more concerned that there is only 2 animations for the main character in the entire game

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since this post is alive, I'd figure I'd say something. The dev actually added an animation for the succubus lose scene. You can see it on the dlsite blog for this group.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
To all the people flaming the dude for bumping the thread, you could've simply ignored it but instead you decide to create spam posts flaming the dude lol

Darkxluck Haven't found the updated version yet

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Did you just bump and spam to flame the dude who flamed the dude for bumping with spam?
;)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, this game's been updated quite recently. The update includes some fixes as well as a scene for the final boss, apparently. The creator also made a ci-en, mentioning that this will probably be the last update. And that he's making a uh, sequel or something,

Status
Not open for further replies.