What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score
sup guys, got some quick questions as my google-fu sux.

for ntr there is still only the dude in the inn (about that how can you proc the scene where your companion wakes up in middle of rape? is it rng with only requirement of having 100 hornynes?), and the dude to whom you can sell em without a scene?

and are there some enemyes that can rape your companions?

thnx

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
I know there's NTR with the mother if you marry her and move to the hot spring village. Your next door neighbor will be very interested in her (If NTR is on he might do stuff?)

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only NTR events so far is the inn and the bar. The hot spring village is still in the planning stage.
For the girl to wake up in inn event, she needs high slut stat.
As for enemies, no rape scene yet. Fortunately, Megrim is thinking of that possibility in future updates.

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heyy I got a couple of questions, hope someone can help me out.
1. I need to do 3 quests for Blaze the red faction leader, I passed food and did the blacksmith quest, I'm supposed to do something for Jessica the maid but I can't find the place I need to go that is southeast of the masked castle.
2. I married the blonde faction leader but I dont know what else im supposed to do to get new scenes with her. Is there new scenes after marrying her?
3. The grey haired magician that was in the red faction guild in the lower capital area, is there any scenes with her?

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's something that baffles me a little about this thing.
Party members have *at most* one healing technique (except for the healer, which has two); mana potions are somewhat pricey; experience *and* gold seem to be gained at glacial pace; decent equipment seems next to non-existent (unless you actually *need* to depend on the identified weapons); levels, for all the grinding involved, don't seem to make that much of a difference.

So, not levels, not skills, not items, not equipment...What's the progress path here ?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's something that baffles me a little about this thing.
Party members have *at most* one healing technique (except for the healer, which has two); mana potions are somewhat pricey; experience *and* gold seem to be gained at glacial pace; decent equipment seems next to non-existent (unless you actually *need* to depend on the identified weapons); levels, for all the grinding involved, don't seem to make that much of a difference.

So, not levels, not skills, not items, not equipment...What's the progress path here ?
grind identificable stuff.

they are the most important stuff to collect items, armor and weapon.
some armor and weapon (like the sex version for every girls) can be found ONLY by identificable stuff so.... yes u depend on this kind of grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.