What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Can the mother be a party member now or is she just a marriage candidate? Really hope he adds more party members, as training up the girls to be sluts and fighting with them are my favorite aspect.

Looks like he is concentrating on his new game now tho.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can the mother be a party member now or is she just a marriage candidate? Really hope he adds more party members, as training up the girls to be sluts and fighting with them are my favorite aspect.

Looks like he is concentrating on his new game now tho.
Nope just a marriage candidate. And it seems he wants to keep things fair between the buddies content wise so adding a new buddy would take a lot of work and he has already outlined most of the things he wants to do for the next updates which seems to be coming out after his new game so I'm not gonna hold my breath personally. But I do agree training the buddies is quite fun but I just wish I could have them doing something when not in the party instead of just standing around(and not even wearing the outfits, or lack there of that I give them :/).

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay so Megrim is saying on his blog that since it's been a while he's going to release a small update for LLMB, and one of the scenes that he showed off was of you catching Vanilla masturbating when you visit her home. So as a result of seeing this I make a comment about how the idea of your buddies doing things when you're not around opens up a lot of possibilities, especially for NTR type things ;). And he responded to me be saying that he agrees! Now of course at this point i'm on cloud 9, even tho the line right under it is him saying that he's not going to make any promises (y'know since he's working on another game and has planned content to get through and other people have suggestions too) but regardless i'm still very delighted at these turn of events.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay so Megrim is saying on his blog that since it's been a while he's going to release a small update for LLMB, and one of the scenes that he showed off was of you catching Vanilla masturbating when you visit her home. So as a result of seeing this I make a comment about how the idea of your buddies doing things when you're not around opens up a lot of possibilities, especially for NTR type things ;). And he responded to me be saying that he agrees! Now of course at this point i'm on cloud 9, even tho the line right under it is him saying that he's not going to make any promises (y'know since he's working on another game and has planned content to get through and other people have suggestions too) but regardless i'm still very delighted at these turn of events.
You, my dear sir, really lives up to your name.

Mad respect.

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anything become of this character;
I remember him mention her being apart of scrapped quest but still wanting to include her in the game. The last version I played was 1.7 or rather and I stopped following updates for a while.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

damn, this game is still being updated?
and here i thought this is a good time for making a partial..

guess i'll have to wait a little bit longer..

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn, this game is still being updated?
and here i thought this is a good time for making a partial..

guess i'll have to wait a little bit longer..
Megrim has made an Enty page for this game, which is like a Japanese Patreon so I think its safe to assume that this game is going to be getting updates for a while. Honestly imo the best time to make a partial translation (if i'm not mistaken) would be after this little update since he'll most likely be resuming work on his other game after its done.
Has anything become of this character;
I remember him mention her being apart of scrapped quest but still wanting to include her in the game. The last version I played was 1.7 or rather and I stopped following updates for a while.
oh wow I totally forgot about her and I checked the wiki but I couldn't find anything sorry.

You, my dear sir, really lives up to your name.

Mad respect.
:D

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The new update 1.087 is now out!

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The new update 1.087 is now out!
Hrm? I thought 1.087 is the one released months ago? Or maybe it's my memories playing trick on me?

Btw, is there any new content on this update? NTR content maybe? *wink* *wink*

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hrm? I thought 1.087 is the one released months ago? Or maybe it's my memories playing trick on me?

Btw, is there any new content on this update? NTR content maybe? *wink* *wink*
I have yet to play it so this info is coming from his blog through google translate, but there seems to be some new standing pics for everyone except Lind (DAMN IT!), A new scene with Vanilla(green hair), a new scene with the mother (almost certain that it's NTR), a new scene with the maid at the blade fortress, Not so much a scene but a new animation for the priestess(blue hair) which I believe consists of her jiggling her huge tits, and a new scene with the servant buddy, also there are new enemy's and items and various other tweaks and changes packed in as well.

Now remember that this is from a translation so it's possible I could be misunderstanding some things or just leaving other things out, but regardless it seems like a pretty decent update to me.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to trigger the new enemy on the stair case?

Fstop

Reputation score

I won't be able to find out for sure until someones uploads the game but it seems there's a new girl you can get access to if during the mother quest you have NTR turned off (a blond girl). Can anyone confirm?
Edit: At least that what google translate leads me to believe (states that this is a update for people who dislike NTR can enjoy) seems like it you can also turn off Kay quest rape as well.

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't had time to download and try the update but I can confirm that turning off NTR does not let you access other content, also the the game plus this update is 99.9% not NTR, so yah it's kinda friendly for the faint of heart.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once we married and got the credit scene, we can do new game plus, right? And when we're about to pick class on NGP, I see a new class (Citizen) unlocked, which - from my google translatefu - has low stats, no skill, but high growth and strong in the end.

Anyone ever tried this citizen class? Is it good enough in the end, or is it just another challenge yourself type of class?

yige5865

Reputation score

how to get the first cg of page 19(1.87)or 8th of page 18(1.86)?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you need avante debauchery up to 100 i think. The green haired mage chick in the tower.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soooo.... there's no new ntr scene? For Mirei (mc's mother) at least?

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Soooo.... there's no new ntr scene? For Mirei (mc's mother) at least?
There seems to be a training scene after marriage. And will lead to ntr in later updates

... "Mirei" "degree of desire" is 100.
  ... have experienced "to submit obedience (middle)".
  ... "Buddy" does not accompany.

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update 1.087a is out with some bug fixes and a new scene with a girl dressed like a bunny in the red light district, as well as Lind getting a new facial expression in one of her scenes.

It's not much but I'm glad Lind's at least getting attention but I'm also a little sad that the mother scene in the last update which I thought could possibly be NTR was actually just a lead up to future NTR. :/

AssMcGuee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any link for the latest, can't seem to find it :/

Edit: Never mind, found one! :)

Any news for a partial??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.