What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Swallowing the Megrim art pill was tough, but I managed.
It was well worth it, the game is surprisingly big (it's actually TOO BIG, some maps are ABSURDLY huge and RPGMaker's engine can't handle them properly, I lag as hell on them) and complex, I keep finding out new stuff to do.

There's also plenty of things I'm confused about after playing it for two days:
1. What's the hole to the left of your starting home for?
2. How do you recruit the blue demon woman character?
3. How do you upgrade/repair your starting home?

Also, I heard something about NG+ ? How does it work, as in, what do you get to keep? How does one even "end" the game?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Looks like as the new update is going out. It's already out on DiGiket . Coming out soon on Dlsite.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like as the new update is going out. It's already out on DiGiket . Coming out soon on Dlsite.
MY NTR SENSES ARE TINGLING!!!

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's out on DiGiket and DMM. Is possible to buy it on those sites without a Japanese account.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
interesting.

in the " " he seem to refer to the actual 1.09 but i dont see some of this stuff in the patch notes;
for ex. the "NTR enanched events" its mentioned in the schedule but not in the 1.09 patch note, when all other stuff are in both schedule and patch notes, so... i've bad feeling about this.

well, i must 8 for the patch to become aviable on dlsite, after that i can see for myself what have been added.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
interesting.

in the " " he seem to refer to the actual 1.09 but i dont see some of this stuff in the patch notes;
for ex. the "NTR enanched events" its mentioned in the schedule but not in the 1.09 patch note, when all other stuff are in both schedule and patch notes, so... i've bad feeling about this.

well, i must 8 for the patch to become aviable on dlsite, after that i can see for myself what have been added.
In this update, there are changes made to dialogue with NTR guy in the big city Odeia's bar after triggering his event with the same companion multiple times.

Most of the big stuff like enhanced NTR events, 3P events, etc will be part of a new edition of LLMB called LLMB:X that is being worked on, and would be sold as a separate game and he expects it to be done this year, but would be months from now.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NTR guy in the big city Odeia's bar after triggering his event with the same companion multiple times.
huh? i must have missed this, what one does need to do in order to meet that guy/ get his scenes?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
huh? i must have missed this, what one does need to do in order to meet that guy/ get his scenes?
enough lust and slut point. (i dont remember exact value)
basically u just sell your companion body for money.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New on this game but can someone tell me what to do at the beginning?
this game had too much freedom make me at lost on what to do.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New on this game but can someone tell me what to do at the beginning?
My memories a little fuzzy but i believe you need to do various things around the village before you are allowed to leave, for example: finding peoples lost items, catching thief's and doing quests from one of the shops to the north of your house, also one of those quests involves chopping wood at the north-west most part of the village and if you chop a bunch of wood at once (i forget how much sorry) you can get a nice scene with the lady up there.

As for when you leave the village you basically just explore, find more "Buddies"(My favorite buddy is to the south of the starting village I believe), kill monsters, have sex and make money to eventually buy a house and get married. Oh and a lot of events in this game are repeatable but are on a timer that passes as you do things.

P.S. I recommend using the google translate app on your phone since Megrim's writing actually translates fairly well for the most part and may help you with the more complicated quest lines.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yep, just as I feared, no new NTR content for Mirei (The mom)....

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
Where do you find the enemy in the swamp that does the molesty bits?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well, well, well...

the the patch note inside the game folder is a little.... strange. i put that in the spoiler below.

● Introduction

This text describes the changes in "Love Love! My Baby Version 1.09a".
For basic information such as operation method, please see the separate text "readme".

● Attention

Since trouble may occur with the new version,
Please do not discard past version data.

Also, although we strive to divert save data of the past version in updating,
Items that can not be handed over due to specification change or problems may occur.

If the new specification is not reflected or if a problem occurs,
I am sorry, we recommend that you play the game with new data.

Please acknowledge it.

■ Newly added elements

· None

■ Adjustment and change

· None

Fixed a problem

· You can not get each nostalgic armor "naked" when you first start with "Extra New Game".
· Judgment disappears during the event after meeting "Brennan" at "butcher of the masked face".
· If you select "Scar gemea" in "Purple box", it stacks in the middle of movement.
· After moving to "Magical city nephro" after intercourse with "Horny", Avante's event "collapse of dignity" is started.
· When choosing "Jao" at the meeting event with "Valentina"
"Valentina" stacks when summoning "Seraphy".

■ Currently known trouble (correction to be determined)

· If it becomes impossible to fight, passive skill effect will be lost during the battle even if it recovers.
※ When the battle ends, it returns to the original.

· The enemies who became unable to fight may not disappear.
※ I am sorry, please restart the game.

· When the number of events registered in "Gallery" is exactly a multiple of 9, extra blank pages are generated at the end.
※ The number of pages is not correct, there is no effect on play.

this is only a bug fix update.
and all the change/add etcc, list on the site under 1.09vers patch note, where did they go?

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, well, well...

the the patch note inside the game folder is a little.... strange. i put that in the spoiler below.

● Introduction

This text describes the changes in "Love Love! My Baby Version 1.09a".
For basic information such as operation method, please see the separate text "readme".

● Attention

Since trouble may occur with the new version,
Please do not discard past version data.

Also, although we strive to divert save data of the past version in updating,
Items that can not be handed over due to specification change or problems may occur.

If the new specification is not reflected or if a problem occurs,
I am sorry, we recommend that you play the game with new data.

Please acknowledge it.

■ Newly added elements

· None

■ Adjustment and change

· None

Fixed a problem

· You can not get each nostalgic armor "naked" when you first start with "Extra New Game".
· Judgment disappears during the event after meeting "Brennan" at "butcher of the masked face".
· If you select "Scar gemea" in "Purple box", it stacks in the middle of movement.
· After moving to "Magical city nephro" after intercourse with "Horny", Avante's event "collapse of dignity" is started.
· When choosing "Jao" at the meeting event with "Valentina"
"Valentina" stacks when summoning "Seraphy".

■ Currently known trouble (correction to be determined)

· If it becomes impossible to fight, passive skill effect will be lost during the battle even if it recovers.
※ When the battle ends, it returns to the original.

· The enemies who became unable to fight may not disappear.
※ I am sorry, please restart the game.

· When the number of events registered in "Gallery" is exactly a multiple of 9, extra blank pages are generated at the end.
※ The number of pages is not correct, there is no effect on play.

this is only a bug fix update.
and all the change/add etcc, list on the site under 1.09vers patch note, where did they go?
I hope I'm not misinterpreting you but I believe the patch notes state that the text describes the changes in version 1.09a not 1.09, and 1.09a is just a bug fix.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I hope I'm not misinterpreting you but I believe the patch notes state that the text describes the changes in version 1.09a not 1.09, and 1.09a is just a bug fix.
chapeau.
that's make sense.
thx.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What's the difference between the two game folders. One is LLMB and the other is LLMB NG.

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What's the difference between the two game folders. One is LLMB and the other is LLMB NG.
LLMB NG is for people who got a bug where they get a blank screen or crash when entering the scene viewer, this version disables the reminiscence script so you can only see scenes while playing through the game. Just delete it if the game exe in the LLMB folder works.

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Need help with beginning

1) Go talk to the guard in front of the mansion
2) Go northwest of the mansion to find a cliff you need help climbing.
3) Talk to the thief girl in the tavern, should have a Star-Symbol choice after finding the cliff.
4)Accept her invite and you both go back to the cliff to climb it (CG), short talk before entering the Star-Symbol next to the manor wall, go south in the manor to see Mother break a vase, and mayor hauls her downstairs, follow them.
5)Regardless of choice I think thief girl tells you to chill and leave to think of a plan, not sure if choice also reflects changing how to do it.
6)Go talk to the npcs with Stars, first being the old man in the graveyard, after talking to both (there are 2), go to the soldier barracks right next to the manor (might be an auto cutscene). This is where it gets tricky.
6x) MAKE SURE you have 10 Independence Points so the mother lets you leave the village, this is required!
7)He gives you a letter, you need to go north, go past a big stone bridge then go east to go to the castle, soldier on castle bridge has a star, talk to him.
7x) Before going to the castle, wait for her to come home, tell her with the star choices you know what's going on with her, she freaks out, you can console her and engage in delicious incest, cheering her up.
8)Go into castle, find lady commander, give her the letter, she leaves.
9)Go back to the first town graveyard, you find the secret entrance to underground manor, where you and friends catch them raping the mother, where they get arrested and hauled off.
10)Mother thanks everyone for the rescue, Lady Commander assigns guard captain as new mayor, the mother route ends.

I'm stuck in part 6, can't for the life of me find the mother, i use the item in my menu and she appears but no matter what option i pick, the gates don't open, halp.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
There should be a star sparkle in your house that lets you wait for her to come home to talk to her, try that and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.