What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ライツキャメラアクション] M男いじめ教室からの脱出 (RJ251289)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLSite:

Description of Gameplay:
This is a Run or rape kind of game. Each room within the school is like a small maze.Your goal is to escape the school by finding keys that are located through out different class rooms.
Be careful, if you get caught you will have to escape these horny girls before they make you cum! If you cum three times it's game over for you.
Each room will be randomized so re-play ability won't be as stagnant. Most of the grapple the girls preform on you are group animations. A neat mechanic in the game revolves around
chairs. You can pick up these chairs and place them to block pathways so the girls won't be able to catch you. This game is harder than you might think because you don't seem to get any saves
unless you beat a level.

Controls:
Z, space key: decision
X: Cancel, menu screen
Arrow keys to move
Shift: Dash

[← →] to escape grabs
Shift: to change view while grabbed

Description of story:
A lone boy in a school full of horny school girls, has to escape or will raped by his fellow classmates. Find the keys to open doors to find freedom.
Will you get out safely or will you get caught? The decision is your's....

Fetishes: Handjob, Footjob, Reverse rape, Group rape, Titty fuck, Blowjobs

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Dude, it's been a good year for fans of Reverse Rape.
Dieselmine's latest game, this and excessM's game. I remember when I only played JSK games and the odd static image RPG Maker game.

Hope someone translates the menu for this at least. It's interesting.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dude, it's been a good year for fans of Reverse Rape.
Dieselmine's latest game, this and excessM's game. I remember when I only played JSK games and the odd static image RPG Maker game.

Hope someone translates the menu for this at least. It's interesting.
Oh yeah. I really hope this trend keeps going, but creators really need to make sure that the game has some animations. IMO it's a hard sell if they don't(at least for the English crowd).

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Oh yeah. I really hope this trend keeps going, but creators really need to make sure that the game has some animations. IMO it's a hard sell if they don't(at least for the English crowd).
Yeah, I definitely prefer animations MUCH more to not having animations. I can play the odd game here or there w/o animations, but I usually ignore games that don't have them.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if anyone is playing this can someone explain what im suppose to do for the pool lvl i picked up all the glowing items and i dont have to keys i need to leave there is no way you have to click on one of the girls that dont chase you for a random key that will just be crazy

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I only played the demo, but I found it really annoying because the game does not give the player enough time to recover after breaking free from the enemy. If you're still mashing arrow keys even after you escape, the player will also move that way and sometimes right back into the enemy that caught him. Escaping from the locker trap is even worse because the game flashes the two directions you must press to fully escape the locker, but you can easily screw it up as you furiously mash arrow keys to escape the locker in the first place only to have the girls drag him back into the locker because the game didn't give you enough time to react. The game could be better if it wasn't for cheap tricks.

Surise

Reputation score
if anyone is playing this can someone explain what im suppose to do for the pool lvl i picked up all the glowing items and i dont have to keys i need to leave there is no way you have to click on one of the girls that dont chase you for a random key that will just be crazy
I can't read moonrunes but based on the beginning cutscene and after gathering everything I'm missing *two* keys. So, we have to feel up random girls and hope they have one of the two keys that we need. It's just frusterating. There's no hints and feeling up the girls requires twice the amount of mashing than getting caught does. I basically kill myself checking two chicks.. I can't make it past this part.

Question: Anyone know what item in your inventory does?

Surise

Reputation score
I managed to figure it out. Two girls take two keys and if you wonder around the pool you will hear the heart sound when you aggro a girl, except you wont see a heart and a girl come after you. That sound means you're near a girl that has one of the keys and is running away from you. You hear the aggro sound and look for a girl that is running away from you.

If you don't want to do that, here's my save. Third save is just after the pool.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As Surise pointed out: yep, two of the girls that don't try to assault you have keys. They will move away from you if they notice you nearby (don't have a emote bubble like the chasers do with their heart bubbles) so that should be your clue as to which ones to go after. Unfortunately, one of them does start pretty much in the middle of the pool, so she's an absolute pain to deal with... at least you can (in theory) chase her out to land where you have the speed advantage.

As for inventory item: I'm assuming you mean the one that starts in your inventory (スマホ/Smartphone). You can only use it in the save room you get access to after beating the game, and it lets you view the gacha you get from the shop (also available after beating game). You can also buy clothes (10k a pop, yikes) if you talk to the cashier from the side, which you can use to make all girls have those clothes when replaying a stage... or use it during a stage replay to spawn an enemy using those clothes (or multiple on stage 1, I think). And as for the more regular items available from across the counter:
エナジードリンク/energy drink, 50HP recovery
精力剤/energy drug, 100MP recovery
煙幕/smokescreen, gives 5 secs where you should be able to do as you like largely unimpeded
口紅落とし/lipstick remover, to get rid of kiss marks from that one attack

You can also buy 3 energy drink/drugs from the vending machine on the first level, fwiw. 50HP isn't particularly useful since each enemy takes off 300HP when you cum, but you can also use a single one to buy yourself a 3rd time cumming without losing... pretty useful for the last level since it gets pretty ridiculous.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looks like the level after the pool was the last one what are the locked options when you click on a floor/level you want to play and how do you unlock them?

edit nvm its lvl with the clothing you buy

Last edited:

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do we think that this is going to get on the ENG Dlsite?

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Has anybody beat the infirmary stage? and if so do they have a save?

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Thanks to @Surise shared save, here is a full save, open items and choose the smartphone on the most bottom right for gallery (N/A if you are in the middle of replaying stages). go to the desk on the right to "preview" the gallery and out the door to replay the stages, different costumes are offered in replays

Attachments

Last edited:

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
this game is too expensive for me (2160 ), I want to play it right now too bad I don't have enough money

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
this game is too expensive for me (2160 ), I want to play it right now too bad I don't have enough money
Nudge Nudge Wink Wink. Totally not a subtle link beg.

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Sooooo, did you guys hear that 0.21 is out and it added 2 girls? I wonder what's up with that.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sooooo, did you guys hear that 0.21 is out and it added 2 girls? I wonder what's up with that.
you mean to tell me what i bought wasnt a 1.0? not that i mind constant updates, but i had to buy this on DMM and that site is hot trash. i'd prefer to use it the least i can feasibly get away with. the "my library" page comes up blank. i gotta rapid fire click that shit in hopes my mouse is over the "download" button before it all disappears. crazy.