What's new

RPG [Alicesoft] RANCE X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Regarding NTR.... Yes there NTR in this game... to be more specific in this 1 is Netori
NTR can be Netori and Netorare..
Netorare is when some guy stole the girl who love you. raping the girl that love you is NOT Netorare, but just plain "rape"
Netori is when you stole a girl who already loved someone else, there is 1 in this rance X... / again raping that girl without making her fall in love with you is NOT Netori and it just fall under rape

Good example of Netori in rance series, probably Sengoku rance where rance stole Nanjou Ran who already love houjou
-- dont wanna spoilt Rance X --

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Level goddesses are quite op. I was using Willis to level up cards on boss fights (for unlimited turns) earlier, but she can increase rank only up to 30. Mikan has higher rank limit, she can raise up to 45, but her skill is auto with 25% chance, quite unpredictable and has nasty side effect of dealing 20% hp retribution damage to your team as gods find raising rank this way illegal. However there is a way to stay up with hp indefinitely. Obviously Kimchi with her 15% auto heal helps, but that alone is not enough to keep you alive. But both 2/2 Sill card and AL bishop (with 2AP initial) have a heal that is strong enough. Cost of heal goes up every use, but it stops at 9AP, so if you use medal for 6->10 AP you can use it as many times as you wish.

You might need to find a sweet spot in your initial team for the battle, as having too much hp compared to your healer power can break the balance, so you can start with some empty slots to lower hp and then add people mid fight as this will keep your total hp unchanged. At the same time you can't go with too few hp as the boss will still damage you. If you do it right and keep your interruption rate low so the boss doesn't die too early you can have every single card you have raised to rank 45.

There is also a boss before Pi that doesn't have any attack of his own, uses only summoned robot girls and other helpers which can be easily removed with Crane or any other unit with cancel enemy buff skill. He stops summoning after turn 20 and also has a weak heal once he has less than 50%hp so interruptions won't kill him. Looks like this fight was designed to take full advantage of Mikan skill.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's happening Rance 9 and 10 are getting a english translation!

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was pretty excited when I read 9 and 10 were getting a translation. I kinda want them to wait on 10 though, so an "magnum" version can come out first, with more scenes. X seems a little light on them, and they've done a "magnum" version for a few of the others.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone have news about Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest? They have been 99% done since June 2018, and the last update was they were going to be released in 2018.

kcvkz

Reputation score
They're in editing right now, which typically takes as long or longer than translation. I think Sengoku Rance might be in QA though.

Reputation score
According to MangaGamer, Sengoku Rance's actual translation is pretty much ready to go, the issue is getting the interface to play nice (making sure lines don't go over the text box, editing text that's part of actual images, etc.)

They keep saying it will be in beta "soon".

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
According to MangaGamer, Sengoku Rance's actual translation is pretty much ready to go, the issue is getting the interface to play nice (making sure lines don't go over the text box, editing text that's part of actual images, etc.)
We already have a fan translation, what's the benefit of having an official translation? I want to see Rance Quest, personally.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Apparently Sengoku is going to have a new mode and some other stuff. I'm still checking Mangagamer daily to see when it's "coming soon".

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Apparently Sengoku is going to have a new mode and some other stuff. I'm still checking Mangagamer daily to see when it's "coming soon".
I'm interested now, if it's just another translation of the same game it would be meh for me, but with an interesting extra and even solving a few things...

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry for necroing the thread, I went to check something on the Rance fansite and stumbled upon Keikoku's page which states that she appeared in Rance X. Is it true? Can anyone who played the game confirm this?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires description. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.