ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Randerps from ShadowWolf

Something else, since trying to keep myself from totally sleeping the day away:

Was kind of trying for the whole "Looking down at rippling water" thing, I think...

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty neat, looks like water, although it looks pretty relaxing, makes me sleepy.
:)

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Odd place to ask, I suspect, but...

I've been looking at possibly trying to set things up so I can sell prints of some of my more painting-ish pieces of tablet-derpery. So, my question is... Any suggestions for me on looking into? What looking I've done so far towards that has mostly just turned up places that produce and sell their own, rather than allowing someone to offer through them.

And semi-on topic, I've got another piece in the works.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really don't know to much about that sorry, but you could find a number of places to sell art I'm sure.

Good luck.
;)

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Odd place to ask, I suspect, but...

I've been looking at possibly trying to set things up so I can sell prints of some of my more painting-ish pieces of tablet-derpery. So, my question is... Any suggestions for me on looking into? What looking I've done so far towards that has mostly just turned up places that produce and sell their own, rather than allowing someone to offer through them.

And semi-on topic, I've got another piece in the works.
Honestly, only thing that pops up in my mind at the moment is DeviantArt. I know they have this whole system for selling prints if size of the image is big enough but... Never tried it, never looked into that so I don't have any more knowledge on this subject :/