What's new

Rape Fantasy: A question for women

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I think there's a few women on here.

Something I often hear is that a large number (like 7 out of 10 or some other big number) of women have fantasied about rape.
What I'd like to know from you girls is have you had sexual fantasies about rape, and if you have what exactly is the type of rape?

Are we talking about full on first degree rape; like walking through a dark park and someone drags you into the bushes, rips off your clothes then pounds away in you like an animal?
Or the opportunist rape, like you're shit faced drunk and someone finds you then takes advantage by using you as a fuck toy?

Or is it like the classical bodice ripper; where you're some prudish aristocrat woman that's been brought up to save herself for marriage (for gain not love) but oh no - here comes the hunky roguish pirate Captain Big Dick (or highwayman, bandit, desperado, etc), who ravishes you and although your mind and morals resist and say no your body says yes, and eventually learn to love the pleasures of the flesh blah blah etc.

Or (none of the above) actually just the (not really rape) Consensual NonCon BDSM stuff, where you submit yourself to someone you trust for them to completely dominate you as their plaything. Y'know, the 50 Shades fetish.

Or maybe it's the Reverse Rape, where you're the one FemDoming a man (or a woman)?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait there are female user in here? Not trying to be sexist or anything but kudos to them, and about this rape fantasies. I don't think anyone would open up about it, because it's pretty shamefull thing to open it in public like this. BDSM tho maybe, but rape tho it's way too much to ask (If this forum are in the deep/dark web maybe they will open up, slim chance tho).