What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He opened twitter for no-followers. Really dont understand why he did.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like the new trailer version is going to come out very soon, as the newest post on twitter.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just a quick note: something really odd is happening on Raredrop's Twitter account. As well as the fact it keeps getting set to private, Tweets are vanishing. Excluding replies, the Twitter account now appears to have only 17 Tweets on it. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with this because it seems really odd.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just a quick note: something really odd is happening on Raredrop's Twitter account. As well as the fact it keeps getting set to private, Tweets are vanishing. Excluding replies, the Twitter account now appears to have only 17 Tweets on it. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with this because it seems really odd.
That may could be some jerk SJW targeting his blog and report everything they dislike to twitter to take down posts.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That may could be some jerk SJW targeting his blog and report everything they dislike to twitter to take down posts.
I doubt that, because I'm not convinced that this explains setting the Twitter private, nor does it explain deleted Tweets which clearly don't violate any terms of reference for good taste. For example, the Tweets explaining that the Dev had cancer are gone. Besides, with the number of Tweets that have been removed, I'm pretty certain that by this point Twitter would have locked the entire account if it was due to complaints against Twitters acceptable use policy.

If we're going into the realms of pure speculation, the situation does remind me of when the Dev's girlfriend locked down the account completely. I wonder if this is a similar situation, where there is someone else who has somehow obtained access to the account and is wreaking havoc.

EDIT: And now all of Raredrop's Tweets are gone, as well as profile and everything on Twitter. Fantia is still up.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Or he just finished the demo, and clearing up posts for the grand display.
He did it once before, back when he took all his blog down.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Or he just finished the demo, and clearing up posts for the grand display. He did it once before, back when he took all his blog down.
This seems like the best case scenario. Let's hope that is what this is.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
or he just bailed out, and stay silent till he come up with some "new" update lol

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This seems unlikely. The deletions have been going on for a while - I observed multiple progress tweets being deleted mere hours after they were posted (e.g. the futanari status images lasted about 8 hours, magical girl dungeon about 20). If it is a clearout before a big announcement, then it's been done in a most puzzling way. I stand by the assertion that the most likely explanation is a malevolent actor, although it's hard to know what the adversary is.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Let's be honest here:
Since the entire Demo 0.0 situation, how Raredrop does thing can be called 'unorthodox' at BEST, and just plain random at worse. It also doesn't help that there seems to be things going on in their real life they only alluded towards, like how their GF had nuked their twitter in the first place a while back. There's...a lot of things going on that's all just....strange. I really do NOT know what's going on with them, but then again that's always kinda been the case huh? So let's just hope we'll get some good news alter in the week from them...

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
maybe he saw that after implementing so many things in the game,the game became almost impossible to make with only 2 people,or 1,if his GF is not involved. i have seen that before,the dev overestimate himself and see that the game became an impossible task .

FantasticSam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst here. That new slime content seemed very up my alley.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It seems that he was putting a new store page on DLsite, maybe I am right about that the demo was indeed finished, just afew more patching and fixing the last bugs and it should be good to launch?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It does have a dlsite page now but the release date in there is late August 2019.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
As in his twitter, he had once more new postes, one of them state that he would make a early launch on fantia with the demo next month.
I suspec that he would likely be launching that in the first half of Feb on Fantia, and DL with latter half month.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
His Ci-en's been very active lately if anyone has one but doesn't follow him on there.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
His Ci-en's been very active lately if anyone has one but doesn't follow him on there.
Although it is important to point out that the Ci-en has been mostly collating info that used to be on Twitter but has since been purged. So if you were up to date on the Raredrop Twitter, the Ci-en page has only limited new content. Probably still worth checking out though, as it does expand on a few things, and I think the last post is mostly new stuff (well, some of it was on Twitter, but only for a few hours at most).

Garif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok so did something happen again? He posted progress every 3 days and now his twitter is set to private again and the last post in Ci-en is 2 weeks ago.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He's spastic like that. At least it's a way of knowing that he's still active.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i dunno i can see his twitter just fine, but nothing new has been posted since 2/17 and it wasn't even in regards to Dreameater.