What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Either I am being blind or it was added and removed quickly, I can still only see the 0.20 at the top of his twitter. On the matter, I have been delaying downloading the trial until now because tbh I was only truly interested in the extensive combat rape system, which I heard wouldn't be done properly until 0.30. Is that still the case or does this one have the combat and worth downloading?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So he was talking about 0.25 earlier, but I just checked his twitter again and 0.3 is up.
No, he was talking what the current 0.3's statues, it was cut content as it feels like a 0.25 instead of full 0.3

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Either I am being blind or it was added and removed quickly, I can still only see the 0.20 at the top of his twitter. On the matter, I have been delaying downloading the trial until now because tbh I was only truly interested in the extensive combat rape system, which I heard wouldn't be done properly until 0.30. Is that still the case or does this one have the combat and worth downloading?
The 0.30 version is on the Fantia page, but not the twitter feed. I suspect because of the cut content raredrop100's not promoting it that heavily.

As to if it's worth downloading... probably not. It adds a single, buggy fight, and that's it. My impression of the game is that each fight is individually scripted, so it's a tricky thing to say "when the combat rape system is implemented"; so far it looks like it's being implemented on a fight-by-fight basis.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Seems like the dev working on a working demo is counter-productive as it probably slows the actual game development.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
0.31 is up. Sounds like it's the rest of what he wanted.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like he's estimating a July/August release date.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Whats new?
There's a crystal before the Mage's Guild that lets you undergo the Demo version of the 'Dream of EATER'. The pesudo RNG'ed dougion with it's own gear and rules separated from the main game. Though the DEMO version gives up the 'RNG' department with set loot and foes and maps, and only one erotic trap with zero erotic attacks. There is a H-Event where if you are wearing the Warrior outfit after clearing it, you can have some hypno sexing before leaving, otherwise no new events after the sword girl/explosive goblins. It's a good feeling on how utterly -complex- this game is, but it's perhaps far too bite sized to really get much out of it. Regardless hopfully he'll fix the bugs I sent him on twitter about the slime battle stuff -still- being bugged.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I sent him on twitter about the slime battle stuff -still- being bugged.
You mean the boss slim? That stupid "overkill" at the begining of the battle is kinda weird (In my first steps was a pain until I level up the mc to kill that shit with one single attack). Sadly for my, the others slims dont do any H (Anal) attack, just a few rubbing (I spected the slims would be doing the same things I saw on his vids on twitter, but looks like he just got rid of that...sigh).

This game is too complex and I like a lot that, even more the deep stats he made.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
You mean the boss slim? That stupid "overkill" at the begining of the battle is kinda weird (In my first steps was a pain until I level up the mc to kill that shit with one single attack). Sadly for my, the others slims dont do any H (Anal) attack, just a few rubbing (I spected the slims would be doing the same things I saw on his vids on twitter, but looks like he just got rid of that...sigh).

This game is too complex and I like a lot that, even more the deep stats he made.
Naa, the bug involved the game looking for images that didn't exists + the fact that you would lose the battle HUD outright and never get it back doing the normal Slime rape stages. The Boss fight though is made for you to ether OHKO it for a 'true' clear, get raped a bit for a 'sub' clear, or it binds you up as the 'loser' clear. They directly want a lot of the boss fights to have different ways for them to play out depending if you can blitz them correctly, kinda fuddle your way around, or just outright lose.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There's a crystal before the Mage's Guild that lets you undergo the Demo version of the 'Dream of EATER'. The pesudo RNG'ed dougion with it's own gear and rules separated from the main game. Though the DEMO version gives up the 'RNG' department with set loot and foes and maps, and only one erotic trap with zero erotic attacks. There is a H-Event where if you are wearing the Warrior outfit after clearing it, you can have some hypno sexing before leaving, otherwise no new events after the sword girl/explosive goblins. It's a good feeling on how utterly -complex- this game is, but it's perhaps far too bite sized to really get much out of it. Regardless hopfully he'll fix the bugs I sent him on twitter about the slime battle stuff -still- being bugged.
there are also event for the other 2 outfits

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Apparently theres a version 0.41 which fixes some bugs but his fantia page doesn't exactly mention what he fixed.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's now a streaking mechanic with its own walking and running sprites for use in town.
At this point, the guy's making like six different games and putting them all together.

hakataki64

Reputation score
This guy is being very ambitious with his game but if he manages to do it right, it'll be one of the top games on dlsite for sure.