Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
https://ulmf.org/threads/acerola-rarerianasareyasuinonohna-rj232953.11943/
Done

Notes:
Thanks to @Anurabis and @Sinflower
Can get the partial from the Drive found in my signature.
Password : Yugifan3

Installation :
Extract into the Data Folder and remove
Systemfile.wolf
Picture.wolf
Mapdata.wolf
Basicdata.wolf

The Partial is updated to 1.0.1 , you do not need to patch the game. It will work fine with any version of the game.
Let me know if there is something you guys want translated or if i translated something wrong.

Last edited:
Reputation score
i'm new here and having trouble finding the link and even your signature for that matter haha, help would be appreciated!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i'm new here and having trouble finding the link and even your signature for that matter haha, help would be appreciated!
First click on the button that is pink called Drive. That will take you to a Google Drive list of files.
Next , hit Ctrl+F or look with your eyes to find the partial you want. You wanna search by the number.
In this case RJ232953. Remove the RJ so it becomes 232953 and there you go.
The password for all my files are Yugifan3.
There is no full games in the drive, just patches / translation. Where and how you get the game is up to you.

Reputation score
First click on the button that is pink called Drive. That will take you to a Google Drive list of files.
Next , hit Ctrl+F or look with your eyes to find the partial you want. You wanna search by the number.
There is no full games in the drive, just patches / translation. Where and how you get the game is up to you.
i now look like an idiot. i had add blocker enabled and couldn't see the button haha

Reputation score

Also thanks for the help. last question, how much do you mean by partial translation?
sorry for being a pain

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also thanks for the help. last question, how much do you mean by partial translation?
sorry for being a pain
its probably just menu and items
Partials translate Menus,Items, Skills,Armors,Weapons and Battles. It can also cover Quests and other items that give another menu.
It does not translate conversations between npcs and h events. Partials are meant to be used with TA (Translator Aggregator) . You can read
how to use it in the readme also found in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.