What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: Link
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN):

Jingle bells~?

Another translation is complete. This one was a commission, but the game turned out to be better than I imagined.

What will probably make you ignore this game is the art. I know. It's much worse than what we're used to seeing in H-games. I ran through all of it while translating, and...it doesn't get any better.

However. The rest of the game is definitely worth a playthrough. I mean it. As you probably know by now, I'm a sucker for games with unique and engaging gameplay. And this one has it too. The battles are turn-based, you can change your character's positioning in battle, change their skills, obtain new passives...and then, there's also the crafting aspect. I love crafting. Do you love crafting? You should try loving crafting. You need recipes to craft new stuff, but you can also experiment. What's going to come out? You can find out by yourself!

Is it challenging? It depends. The game features different paths. Choosing one means you'll get certain passives unlocked, which may or may not be useful to you. Also, since you need to sustain your soldiers, there's sort of a time limit in the game. It's lenient, but you can fail it. And you probably will, seeing that you can earn a scene by doing it while fulfilling certain requirements.

As for fetishes...well, it has more than one. There's vanilla, NTR, abuse, slavery, then there are also scenes with a girl that's over 100 years old, but doesn't look like one...

I believe I have translated everything, but I could be missing anything. I am kind of suspicious of scripts, which were more than a few, so hit me up with anything you find.

So, just like usual. I'll wait for a few days, fix any typos, translate any missed parts, and then...I'll announce my next game. It's one I started working on before the commission. Not too old, but it seemed interesting....more on that later!

Anyway, here you go:

MEGA link:
and key: !lZsG8x9ES-P8QrqITVcrSuZy4C_dakzj7rChJ0lfGHo

Patch version history:
v1.06: Fixed a bug preventing players from getting the true ending.
v1.05: Miscellaneous bug fixes.
v1.04: Translated the sheet containing the Black Monster's name/skills/etc as well as some lines.
v1.03: Translated some missed lines, fixed an error with the "Capture" skill and some bugs.
v1.02: Fully translated the help menu, fixed an event and a scene. Also fixed some mistyped words(>.<)
v1.01: Fixed a bug, translated some missed lines.
v1.00: Translation released.

Give this game a try! It might not be too your liking at first, but I am certain that you will like it after playing for a while!

If you encounter any kind of bug, be sure to notify me so I can patch it up!

Have fun and thank you for all the support ♪ ♪ ♪

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Kudos to both you and the commissioner !
Best regard.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
*Sniff*Sniff*NTR?! COUNT ME IN!!! also i like crafting and complicated in these games...at least when the menus and mechanics are translated xD

muvejit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game looks interesting, thanks for picking it up.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sounds great, and I'm glad you're being commissioned for your work elfloren.
Looking at the art of the game, I personally don't see a problem with it (played tons of h-games with similar art work).
Sure we've all seen beautiful illustrations for h-games and while that is a great tool to draw in your audience it's always the story/game play that makes a game memorable (for me anyway) and possibly set yourself up with a good niche group of followers for your games.
Anyway seeing your high recommendations for the game and seeing a few tags that are right up my alley I'll have to give this game a try once your translation is out.
Looking forward to it.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sounds great, and I'm glad you're being commissioned for your work elfloren.
Looking at the art of the game, I personally don't see a problem with it (played tons of h-games with similar art work).
Sure we've all seen beautiful illustrations for h-games and while that is a great tool to draw in your audience it's always the story/game play that makes a game memorable (for me anyway) and possibly set yourself up with a good niche group of followers for your games.
Anyway seeing your high recommendations for the game and seeing a few tags that are right up my alley I'll have to give this game a try once your translation is out.
Looking forward to it.
Yeah, I'm a sucker for pretty art as well, and if I hadn't been asked to do it, I might not have considered it at all...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm a sucker for pretty art as well, and if I hadn't been asked to do it, I might not have considered it at all...
The art isn't the worst i have seen, and this is an rpg so it can be forgiven, art is more inportant in VN anyway

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's the most wonderful time of the year~(check OP)

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohh another one complete! I'll sure give it a try, thanks a ton!!

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like the gameplay aspect as well when I played the game the first time around.
Gonna try playing it in English maybe tomorrow.

Got one question tho. Is the translation based on the latest game version?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I like the gameplay aspect as well when I played the game the first time around.
Gonna try playing it in English maybe tomorrow.

Got one question tho. Is the translation based on the latest game version?
Yup, I used 1.06 version for this, which according to DLSite is the most recent one.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I took it upon myself to adjust the UI so the text fits better.
I changed the font since it hurt my eyes to read and lowered the font size so most of the item text fits nicely inside the windows.

If you want these changed then after applying elfs translation you need to copy this file into your data folder and overwrite.

#!4aIwna5K!A95HYxcRGy15Lm7MtRvg_LtGAd5QiQj6oO_znVKLIs8

All credits go to elf.

EDIT:

I found a bug but dunno if it was in the game or not. Also don't know if it's game breaking or not.

Basically, I took Dan and Maximillian as party member and went into the forest.
When I got to that camp spot I got a scene with Kyle and Rose at night...

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thank you once again elfloren for the awesome trans and your hard work! It really is the most wonderful time of the year lol.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot Elfloren!
I have just started and I have found a page in the help - About attributes completely untranslated (second page). If I find anything else I will let you know.
EDIT: Actually, most of the help is left untranslated, apart from the first two entries and the first page of attributes.

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks a lot Elfloren!
I have just started and I have found a page in the help - About attributes completely untranslated (second page). If I find anything else I will let you know.
EDIT: Actually, most of the help is left untranslated, apart from the first two entries and the first page of attributes.
Yeah, I wanted to release a patch after I was done with all of it, but it looked like there was some sort of gamebreaking bug, so I decided to release a patch for that today, and leave the rest of the help translation for another patch. No worries!

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
elfloren What was the game breaking bug? I was playing last night, and I never got the branch off into the routes. Was that it? I spent like 3 hours on the game, and even restarted to see if I messed something up.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
elfloren What was the game breaking bug? I was playing last night, and I never got the branch off into the routes. Was that it? I spent like 3 hours on the game, and even restarted to see if I messed something up.
That one. It wasn't something that crashed the game, but there was no way to proceed through the story. After Kyle's confession at the forest, his next event never popped up after sleeping in the bed. Sorry for that. The good thing is that playing for 3 hours without advancing the story means you got a lot of loot~

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The scene after the blowjob one in the NTR rote is not fully translated for me is it a bug?